Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I will prepare the appropriate programs then sir.” JARVIS said quickly. When asked about Fenrir, JARVIS was silent for a split second before responding. “He seems to be playing with Ms. Foster and Mischief in the main living room.” He said slowly. “It would appear that he is okay and enjoying himself.” He added. JARVIS worked with Loki as he tried to find the songs he was looking for, trying to be as helpful as he could. As Loki seemed to be satisfied by his search, JARVIS saved all the songs he’d found. “When would you like me to play these?”

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:15 pm
MDaylus

Nodding in thanks as JARVIS said that he would prepare the programs for Loki to use. When JARVIS took a moment to answer his question about Fenrir loki looked up feeling more guilty. *He is upset with me?* Loki questioned. He hadn't meant to upset son but he could not tell the boy about his father's lack of want. Shaking his head he sighed and moved back to the phone until he had finished. *Throughout the day if you could, not all together maybe one every hour he's in the lab.* Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I believe he was simply disappointed not to be able to spend the morning with you.” JARVIS responded. JARVIS took in Loki’s request and made the appropriate adjustments. “I believe lunch will be prepared soon. Would you like for me to call someone to help you down to the dining room?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at JARVIS' words of why Fenrir was upset with him. He thought about promising to spend the next morning with the pup but he couldn't guarantee how he would be in the morning. He would make an apology to his son later, perhaps he could find the gift he had meant to give him for Christmas and give it now. Looking up to the ceiling when JARVIS informed him it was nearly lunch and asked if he needed someone to retrieve him. *Yes please.* Loki answered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Soon enough Bruce came up to the study to help roll Loki out. “Did you get everything you wanted to accomplish done?” he asked lightly as he came around to push Loki. “Steve, Bucky, and Thor have left with Kalani and her grandmother to get the rest of their things. Hopefully they’ll be back late tonight or early tomorrow morning.” He added, figuring that Loki would want to know where some of his friends are once they didn’t show up for lunch.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:49 am
MDaylus

Seeing Bruce be the one that entered the room had Loki smiling slightly. Bruce had really been a good friend since he had come back. *Most I think I could do more of this tomorrow but it was enough for today.* Loki answered. He still wasn't sure that he would be aware of the world the next day. Hearing that Steve, Bucky, and Thor had left with Kalani and her gandmother this morning made Loki uneasy. Those were the three strongest men on the team, if someone needed to stop him from chewing someone up it would be them unless he angered the Hulk but that was more a death sentence. He nodded when Bruce continued said that they would hopefully be back by late tonight or early in the morning. He hoped that was the case but he knew his luck was no where near that good. *My mother said she was sending the mind healer today and that my brothers from Jotunhiem are sending a special type of ice.* Loki informed that man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:06 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded when Loki said he’d done as much as he would for the day. It was still a relief for the doctor that Loki had found something to pass the time. Hearing Loki speak of what his mother planned, Bruce tilted his head slightly. “Well that’s good I suppose. We’ll get a room for the healer set up and hopefully we can get anything she needs quickly enough so you and Steve can start working with her.” He said slowly. “But what’s this about ice? Ice is ice isn’t it?” he asked, a little confused by this news.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the doctor said that they would have to get a room ready for the mind healer. *From what my mother said she is much like Eir and shall tell you what it is that she needs.* Loki stated with a shrug. He was still unsure about dealing with the mind healer, not wanting anyone else in his mind but he knew he needed help. His mind was so torn and only bound to get worse with Thanos. *I do not know, my mother said that my brothers were quite forceful in sending it along and that they were surprised that I had gotten through a pregnancy without it. You are welcome to test some of it if you would like.* Loki replied.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce let out a small hum, mind already pondering what this ice could consist of. “Perhaps I will test a little of it. I wonder if it really will help or if it is more superstition than anything.” He said slowly. “But I suppose it wouldn’t help to humor them.” He added, glancing down at Loki. “They’ve always seemed awfully interested in your health and well-being, ever since they found out about you.”

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that perhaps he would test a bit of the ice but that he believed that it was more superstition than anything. *They live in a different realm, many things are possible to be different.* Loki reminded. He wasn't sure if the ice really did anything but he was inclined to believe so with how forceful his sibling were to send it. *Should that worry me?* Loki questioned. He didn't know if his brothers really cared or because they did not want competition for the throne of Jotunhiem.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:24 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“True.” Bruce conceded when Loki reminded him it was a different realm. When asked if he should be worried, Bruce could only shrug. “I don’t know. For now I don’t think so. They haven’t tried to harm you. And honestly, if the Jotuns are at all concerned about keeping the title of king in the family, until they have children of their own….well, you and your kids are in line for the throne still, just like you’re next in line after Thor.” He added. The brothers had made it clear they had no mates or children yet, so they needed Loki around for now at least.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:28 pm
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit relieved when Bruce said that he didn't believe he should be worried about his brothers at the moment. *That would make me a target not a good thing...* Loki protested when Bruce reminded him that he and his children were in line for the throne. *There is no way Asgard would ever let me sit on their throne they have already proved that.* he continued almost bitterly. It still hurt him that he had never been accepted at all on Asgard even before everyone knew what he was and now that they did he was sure they wanted him far less.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"It might make you a target one day, but not right now." Bruce responded. "Besides, it seems like they're fairly eager for more Jotuns, the species doesn't seem to be growing particularly quickly." He added. Bruce was willing to bet that they'd probably love Loki being around when they found out he seemed incapable of having one child at a time. Looking down at the god when he heard the bitterness in his voice, Bruce placed a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Don't say never. One can't know what will happen. But I doubt it matters. You don't want the throne and I doubt Tony would want to pick up and move to Asgard anytime soon."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Bruce said that he and his children might be a target one day but not now. Loki didn't understand why he wasn't a target now. When bruce continued to explain that the jotun were eager for more of their kind it made sense. *It is a very harsh environment.* Loki stated softly. Looking up to the man when a gentle hand fell to his shoulder. *I do not have to worry about it, Thor is never going tou vacate the throne. As soon as Jane agrees to marry him he will take the throne from my mother. I won't have to take the throne regardless of whether or not I want it.* Loki responded. At the mention of Tony not wanting to move brought up the thoughts of the apple. *He wouldn't want to even consider it ever right now.* Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games