Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:05 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)
Kaia follows aruki and climbs all the way to the top and sits there quietly and remorse.
hey kaia i have a question...... wut is ur power????  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 am
notingles
ViniCullen
Yuki follows stepping over Kaima and looks around curiously. " Well its because my brother has killed the whole clan except me and hes trying to kill me too..." she said quietly.
weell... tell me three things now...
1:is he blond
2:is he a dog neko
3 sad this one isnt inside the RP) why are you making such a rip off out of sasuke?

" Well, 1. No hes a Brunette and 2. No hes Human he was adopted 3. well he has a better story xP and hes HOT" she said in her quiet voice. And Yuki sits on the countertop while watching this cute boy cook.  

ViniCullen

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:06 am
-sees some girls in a tree - Hey you to can you help me im a little lost im new here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)
Kaia follows aruki and climbs all the way to the top and sits there quietly and remorse.

He doesnt look at him but answers blankly, "Power?" He chuckles. "i have flame in my body and speed. i dunno which is a 'power'." He shrugs looking straight ahead.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 am
iiEat Chu
-sees some girls in a tree - Hey you to can you help me im a little lost im new here

(lol we are boys in this thingy! xD lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 am
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
Yuki follows stepping over Kaima and looks around curiously. " Well its because my brother has killed the whole clan except me and hes trying to kill me too..." she said quietly.
weell... tell me three things now...
1:is he blond
2:is he a dog neko
3 sad this one isnt inside the RP) why are you making such a rip off out of sasuke?

" Well, 1. No hes a Brunette and 2. No hes Human he was adopted 3. well he has a better story xP and hes HOT" she said in her quiet voice. And Yuki sits on the countertop while watching this cute boy cook.
well that means i dont know about him *finish sushi* but i have a friend in town who might... his name is king, you can meet him at a place named "beggar's home" tell him you are with me... and i mean like this:"i am with me"... it's strange *finish the roasted fish* but thats how he knows who can be trusted *ofers a plate*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
iiEat Chu

(lol we are boys in this thingy! xD lol)

(sorry) -sees to boys in the tree- Hey you to can you help me im a little lost im new here  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:13 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)

He doesnt look at him but answers blankly, "Power?" He chuckles. "i have flame in my body and speed. i dunno which is a 'power'." He shrugs looking straight ahead.
oh......*blushes* well my power well lets just say when i touch or hug someone or wats the word embrase i see their past and if i touch them again i see there future....ya  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 am
*sees kiki* hello  
*leaves plate with sushi and roast fish near yuki and leaves another 5 plates on the tables of the cafteria*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)

oh......*blushes* well my power well lets just say when i touch or hug someone or wats the word embrase i see their past and if i touch them again i see there future....ya

His face looks straight but his eyes avert towards aruki. "rlly now?" His eyes go back to staring straight. He is propt back on his elbows on the very top branch. "so you know my past huh?"  
-she yells louder - You guys in the tree im lost can u help me im new?!?!  

Rawr im toast

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)

His face looks straight but his eyes avert towards aruki. "rlly now?" His eyes go back to staring straight. He is propt back on his elbows on the very top branch. "so you know my past huh?"
ya i know lucilys too  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 am
iiEat Chu
-she yells louder - You guys in the tree im lost can u help me im new?!?!
*yells back down towards kiki* wut do u need help finding?????  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:19 am
*takes the last plate to self and eats it, when done go outside and see kiki*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games