Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:16 am
Tails was not very good at keeping a straight face after the first line, however, and he broke into a wide grin, and he went into the kitchen. "Naw, we didn't. We just need a ride to a marsh," he said. "Maybe the one at One Island. It's so when we knock each other down, we're not giving each other brain damage."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:28 am
Trigramatic
Tails was not very good at keeping a straight face after the first line, however, and he broke into a wide grin, and he went into the kitchen. "Naw, we didn't. We just need a ride to a marsh," he said. "Maybe the one at One Island. It's so when we knock each other down, we're not giving each other brain damage."

All well and good, but... "And what would happen if something happens...like another case of paralysis?" I asked.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 am
"Doesn't electricity not surge well through the ground?" Tails asked. "You know. Like you can't thunderbolt a Sandslash, or a Diglett."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:38 am
Trigramatic
"Doesn't electricity not surge well through the ground?" Tails asked. "You know. Like you can't thunderbolt a Sandslash, or a Diglett."

"Of course you realize Tristen only has to touch you to get you." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:46 am
"Well..."

Tails had to think about this. There were the berries. But also Pokemon. And neither Tails nor Tristen could guard them well. And it'd be too much to ask someone to guard the berries for them.

Except for one. "Maybe Telia could stand by with the berries?" he asked. "I don't think she'd mind watching."

He was trying very hard not to grin because he very well knew why she wouldn't mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:51 am
Trigramatic
"Well..."

Tails had to think about this. There were the berries. But also Pokemon. And neither Tails nor Tristen could guard them well. And it'd be too much to ask someone to guard the berries for them.

Except for one. "Maybe Telia could stand by with the berries?" he asked. "I don't think she'd mind watching."

He was trying very hard not to grin because he very well knew why she wouldn't mind.

I thought for a moment. Telia has become the proverbial travel agent as well as the proverbial baby sitter to the two of them. That said, I rather her not go alone this time, considering what just went on in the Training room a few minutes ago. Furthermore, One Island tends to have stronger Pokemon than most of the Kanto Region, and I have known of the Legendary Pokemon Moltres to migrate from Victory Road to One Island from time to time. "I'm not going to have her go alone with the two of you. You two will go, but I'm sending more than just Telia this time." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:01 am
Tails' ears perked. He didn't expect this and had almost thought this trip to be a no-go. "More than Telia?" he asked. "It'd kinda be boring for anyone else, wouldn't it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:37 am
Trigramatic
Tails' ears perked. He didn't expect this and had almost thought this trip to be a no-go. "More than Telia?" he asked. "It'd kinda be boring for anyone else, wouldn't it?"

"I don't know, we'll find out soon enough...just got to think though..." I said, contemplating on who to send with Tails and Tristen.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:12 pm
"Well, until then..."

Tails went to the fridge and took two bottles of coke. He waved one at Tristen. "Drink up," he said. "You're gonna need the energy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:43 pm
Trigramatic
"Well, until then..."

Tails went to the fridge and took two bottles of coke. He waved one at Tristen. "Drink up," he said. "You're gonna need the energy."

"Well it probably won't take too long." I said. "I do have a couple of ideas in mind, actually...probably Typhlosion, maybe Zangoose, or Scizor. Psy wouldn't be too bad of an idea either, and there's even-"

"Ra la?" Riolu entered the kitchen with the rest of us.

"Riolu? What's up?"

"Ra la."

"Nothing really. Tails and Tristen were wanting to go out somewhere...I was talking about who to send other than Telia alone this time." I said.  

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:08 pm
Freya gave him a look but decided against saying anything. Instead she shifted so she was resting against her pillows though she put an extra one underneath her ankle that was wrapped and now had ice on it before switching to the channel that Dan had brought up. "I don't think I've ever heard of a Magikcarp vs Magikcarp battle being anything but boring. Though if you say it's entertaining then I guess I'll take your word for it."

Against her better judgement, Purrloin followed after Electra and Rain. Did the otter honestly think that he could calm down that beast of a Pokemon? Knowing him ... probably. But that remained to be seen. However, she didn't speak, just followed along at a lengthy distance, keeping herself quiet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm
"Oh, hey Riolu," said Tails. "Yeah. We're gonna go kick each other's butts in a marsh. Telia's gonna go too, but that's because it's kinda dangerous. And because Tristen is good at shocking things and someone needs to watch the berries."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:23 pm
Once Freya turned the channel, two pokemon, a Garchomp and Dewott were facing each other in battle. Dan chuckled as he watched the match, thinking of his own pokemon. The only difference was that Dewott was a girl and made good use of Attract. "Hey Freya, which are you rooting for? I'm going for the Dewott myself" he grinned. Casting a glance at her ankle, he wished there was more he could do to help.

Rain followed Shark into the lobby, preventing him from leaving through the front door. (Wait! We can't go outside so why don't we just hang out here) he suggested. With a low growl, the Garchomp leered at the pokemon before him. (Get out of my way before I toss you aside!) he warned with a roar. The otter stood his ground, refusing to move. Growing fed up waiting, the dragon unleashed a Dragon Claw attack. With both scalchop, Razor Shell was used to block but was shattered in an instant and struck the Dewott. Reforming the blades, Rain coated them in ice for durability. He leaped into the air and sommersaulted over Shark's head and dealt two swift strikes to his back. The two pokemon winced from their injuries and faced each other with a look of determination in their eyes. (Diva do something! You're the strongest!) Nova cried out. (Oh! Well...I'm flattered, but I couldn't) the Gardevoir blushed.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:01 pm
Reaching forward when he was looking elsewhere, Freya grabbed hold of him, pulling him over to sit by her with a grin. Releasing him and allowing him to get comfortable, she turned her blue eyes back to the TV. "The Dewott, of course." She stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, grinning a bit.

To say that Pichu was surprised to see Rain being able to hold his own, more or less, against the Garchomp however, it irritated him that the huge Pokemon was doing whatever he pleased. Fire blazing within the tiny Pokemon, he ran forward, stopping beside Rain and glaring at the Garchomp. (You should stop being so selfish and causing so much for others! Just because you're bigger than us doesn't mean you can do whatever you want!) Yeah, that was telling him. Though, really, he should think before he acts.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 pm
Completely entranced by the battle, he was completely off guard when Freya pulled him closer. Placing an arm around her, he smiled too. "Good choice. Guess we'll have to wait and see the outcome."

With a snarl, Shark turned his gaze to Pichu. (What makes you think I care? The only thing that matters is battle. Nothing more, nothing less) he stated. That said, the dragon returned his attention to Rain and glared. In an instant, the two clashed with Razor Shell and Dragon Claw a. The two would continue clashing until Shark decided to fire a Dragon Pulse. The otter countered with Hydro Pump and dashed torward Shark, delivering another cut. Miraculously, the dragon didn't falter, using Fire Fang to break one of his blades and knock the otter away with Dragon Claw, causing him to drop both scalchop. The unbroken blade slid across the floor and came to a halt before Pichu, as if it were a sign to pick it up. Shark's attention was in the opposite direction, waiting to see if his Rain would stand.

Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games