Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well your mother will be on the throne for a while. Jane, as much as she loved Thor, is a long way from tying the knot with him.” Bruce responded. Jane was a little too attached to Earth and a little too flighty to marry Thor any time soon. At Loki’s words, Bruce shook his head. “He won’t leave Earth until he grows bored with it. Though I imagine he rather likes the idea of travelling around a bit.” He said slowly. “And from what I understand, most people from other worlds find humans to be rather….simplistic, maybe even a little stupid. I don’t imagine tony will take kindly to that, ever.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce told him that Jane was a long way off from marrying Thor. It didn't matter because he knew it would happen. Thor would get the woman to marry him and then his mother would be free of her obligations. When Bruce spoke of how Tony wouldn't leave Earth until he grew bored of it, though there was a good possibility of travel. It didn't matter anyway what other realms thought of Tony because when or if they repaired their relationship enough to think of traveling to other realms there was no guarantee Tony would eat Idunn's apple.That and the fact that the twins would be around by then and who knew about Thanos. *I don't even know where we would go when he outgrew Midgard if he ever does.* Loki spoke quietly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smirked at that. “If you two decide to travel, I’m sure Tony will have more than enough ideas about where to go. When does he ever not have ideas and opinions on what should happen?” he asked lightly, trying to get Loki to smile. “Perhaps you should get him to take you travelling around Earth first though. You haven’t even really seen a fraction of it, and when the twins are older, I’m sure he’ll enjoy showing them off to the world and showing the world to them. They’ll be the most popular children on the planet. Blood of Tony Stark and a god.’

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce said that if he and Tony decided to travel that the genius would have more than enough ideas of where to go. Still Loki wasn't sure, there was still so much to do, so much to mend. Then there would be the children and who knows what else. It seemed like such a distant possibility, not like before he had become pregnant and before he left. Before either it was something that Tony and he had discussed, Tony had even talked about showing him many different places on Midgard. It made him feel sad about what he had lost and despite Bruce's attempt to get him to smile he merely clenched his hands together and looked down at his lap. *I feel lost without him.* Loki admitted softly after a long moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:29 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned when he saw Loki growing upset. Stopping, he moved to kneel beside the chair and look at Loki. “I know you feel lost….but so does Tony. And that proves that you both want to fix things. It wouldn’t hurt so badly if it was done and you didn’t care.” He said, putting a hand on Loki’s. “You two just need to figure out where to start. Once you do, things will start working out.” He murmured.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:43 am
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Bruce when the man stopped the chair and kneeled beside him. He opened his mouth to apologize thinking he had upset the man by denying his try at perking him up. Bruce's words stopped the apology however. He was sure tony felt lost but he wondered how much he felt it like loki did. It was true that it wouldn't hurt if they were done and it was over because Loki knew he would be dead. It had been a concern for Tony when they had mated, that Loki would die without him. And indeed without him loki had been dying still felt like he was just at a much slower pace. *I am trying, but I do not know what he thinks of the songs. Or if he relates them to us. I want to know but how can I ask him? Communication is hard between us.* Loki murmured back.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce tilted his head, looking Loki over for a moment. “Would it help if the two of you sat down with someone, like me, or Betty, or something? Someone to be an intermediary for a bit so you can talk and we can help keep the conversation going and on the right course?” he suggested softly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged at Bruce's question if it would help to have him and Tony sit down with an intermediate. *JARVIS can not translate everything I would need to say.* he replied softly. He had written the note for his mother to explain if after this night he couldn't but he couldn't explain with his mind intact and it was frusterating. What made it worse was that he wasn't sure tony would accept what he had to tell him. Wouldn't understand why he had done what he had and then there was the possibility of fenrir coming in. The thought of that made him sick. *I do not think I can eat right now.* Loki claimed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:10 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned as Loki seemed to sink further into himself with whatever he was thinking. Then the god was claiming that he couldn't eat at the moment. Sighing, Bruce looked around before standing and wheeling Loki into one of the spare bedrooms. Rolling him over towards the bed, Bruce came around to sit in front of Loki, resting his elbows on his knees as he stared at the god. "Loki....you're letting yourself slip." he said slowly, gently. "You've had a good morning. You spoke with Tony, you found out that you're having a baby boy and a baby girl, you talked to your mother and got some work done. And after lunch, I'm sure Tony will be pulling Fenrir for lessons again, so you'll get to spend more time with them." shaking his head, Bruce spread his hands slightly. "I know it's hard, but you need ot look at the good things Loki, not the bad. Look at the little steps your making."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki tensed when he heard Bruce sigh knowing that the man would probably be quite disappointed in him. When he felt the man step around to behind him and move the chair he though he would get taken back to Tony's room when they entered a bedroom to soon for that he finally looked up confused. He was rolled till he was next to the bed and stopped then bruce was in front of him sitting on the bed. He was readying for a scolding about why he needed to eat when Bruce said that he was letting himself slip and he didn't understand. He listened frowning at himself as Bruce listed out the good things that had happened during the day. He had been looking at the bad things but he couldn't see what progress the good things had done. He still felt so lost and alone. *He always showed me the good things...* Loki responded softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly. “I know he did. And he will show them to you again. But right now, you have to find them for yourself…..and I think you may have to spend some time helping him see them to…..he doesn’t listen to the rest of us….not really. Only Rhodey and Pepper when they’re around. I think he’d listen to you though.” Bruce said gently.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki didn't looked back up to Bruce as the man said that he had to find the good things for himself until Tony showed them to him again. *I do not know if I can...* Loki almost whined. He wanted Tony, wanted the man to hold him and show him all the wonder of the world again. *How am I supposed to do that when he barely talks to me, if Fenrir hadn't sent him this morning because I was having trouble I might have seen him for breakfast. Anytime we've talked is because Fenrir was there to force us together, he doesn't want to really see me.* Loki spoke fighting the tears.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:20 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned at that. “Loki, that’s a lie.” He said firmly. “Tony wants to see you, probably just as badly as you want to see him. He’s just scared and confused like you are. You won’t go talk to him because you don’t know where to start. He’s in the exact same spot.” He continued. “He’s just retreated to what he’s familiar with, what comforts him. Unfortunately for us, that means a lab away from the rest of us. I’m sure if you weren’t in a wheelchair, you’d have retreated to your study and wouldn’t come out any more than he does.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki
MDaylus

Loki frowned in disbelief when Bruce told him that his words were a lie. He couldn't see that Tony wanted to see him, he barely even looked at him when they were in the same room. Tony being scared was almost laughable to the god, confused maybe but scared of him he doubted that. It was true that he didn't seek out Tony because he didn't know what to say and maybe Tony was in the same spot. It was true that if he had been able to walk he would have retreated to the study and never left. *You would have never let me do that.* Loki protested. He knew his situation was different because of his pregnancy. *He doesn't even look at me....* Loki sighed.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games