Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:42 pm
Talk about an emotional roller coaster of a day.

Didn't get to bed until 2:30AM because people in the apartment were noisy and the cars driving by on the wet road didn't help.
Had to be at work at 5:30AM for what I thought was going to be a 4.5 hour shift. Turns out I was actually scheduled for 5.5 hours, which means I was staying until 11 when I thought I would stay until 10. Around 7:45AM, we had an employee call in sick because she was on her way to the emergency room. Great, two people working in a coffee shop on a Sunday morning after a football game...which my school lost by the way (which means people got twice as drunk as normal).

So around 8:30 or 9:00AM we get a HUGE rush, with a line to the door for the next 2-3 hours. Sucked so much because with only two people, we had no time to stock anything in the middle of the rush, so we almsot ran out of mocha, and had to occasionally run in the back for milk or cups. Because of the rush, I offered to stay until 12:30 instead of 11AM.

So I get off work and head back to campus to meet my friend who is visiting for the weekend. We hang out for a little while, she buys me some art supplies as a belated birthday gift, gives me a back rub. Life was ******** great at that point.

After a couple hours of hanging out, I head back to my friends apartment, nap for a couple hours, wake up and play some video games. I'm happy, considering I can't breath through my nose and I cough up a lung every 15 minutes. Eventually we all get hungry and I buy chinese food for me and my friends here, so we had a pretty good dinner, especially for the price.

I play some more video games, hang out around the apartment thinking my friend is going to get off of World of Warcraft (he plays A LOT) and head to bed sometime soon, which means we could snuggle. I already let my teacher know I'm going to be in class tomorrow since I'm sick, and I was really looking forward to snuggling with someone tonight. But then all of a sudden he has already invited another person over for the night. I don't mind that much because he's been here the past two nights as well, but I was just really looking forward to snuggling with my friend.

So here I am again, stuck on the couch at my friends apartment, unable to sleep on my left side because of my ear, which means I'm not very comfortable all night. Its great staying here most of the time, but man...what I wouldn't give to cuddle with someone tonight...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:51 pm
I'm so mad.. I could ha ve had a nice conversation with a buddy of mine, somone im close to, since i felt bad about the night before; when he was, what I thought, angry with me. Of course, all night, and today, I felt bad about whatever i'd done, assuming he was mad I hadn't been around erlier.

No, he was drunk, and didn't want to talk to me; didn't want to tell me he wasn't mad, no, instead, he just let me think i'd done somthing wrong. And he knew i'd think that way. He could have not told me where he was yesterday, he dosen't have to. No, instead, he was drunk, and more concerned about sounding like an idiot then how I felt. sigh.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:55 pm
Aww..poor Grynn!!! *gives cuddles to make you happy* But at least the day wasn't an ENTIRE loss....you still had SOME fun, right? sweatdrop

Okay....so I have an entertaining story to share tonight. This all actually took place yesterday, but I didn't think about posting it til tonight.....

So yesterday we had these people check into a condo, and they called me to say they had a visitor coming. They told me who he was, but I didn't think anything of it, cause I figured they were just joking. At some point around 9:30pm or 10pm, I was by myself and this man walks by the front desk asking for the elevators. So I point him to our elevators (for the hotel side). He walks around the corner, and 30 seconds later he comes back around and asks for the condo elevators (they're separate). So I point him in the ccorrect direction and wish him a good night. I thought he looked familiar, but I couldn't place it. Until one of our Concierge workers comes rushing up to my desk all like "OMG do you know who that WAS?!?" And I was like "Um....no?" And he was like "That was HULK HOGAN!!!!" and I was like "Oh....coolbeans *paperwork....paperwork....*" When my manager finally returned, I was like "So I just came face-to-face with a semi-famous person who's name I actually recognize..." And my manager didn't even look at me when he said "Oh, who was that?" And I was like "Hulk Hogan". My manager practically hit the ceiling. He was like "HULK HOGAN WAS HERE AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME?!?! WHERE DID HE GO?!" And then he ran off to Concierge....And I laughed.

And I got to rub it in peoples faces all day today...even though I didn't really recognize him when I first saw him.... blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:01 pm
Grynn - I know the snuggle feelin'... maybe next time?

Manda - LAWL. when i was a kid we watched wrestling all the time. him and "Stone Cold Steeve Austin" was my favorite. mostly becuse he had a snake on his car. or somthing.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:03 pm
Af Mas
Just read this:

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/40767/

Bumping, because it seems to have been missed. Sorry for being needy for attention, but I really need it right now  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:09 pm
I'm not sure what to say Affy... I hope your Father gets better.  

Crenn

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 11:37 pm
Af Mas
Af Mas
Just read this:

Bumping, because it seems to have been missed. Sorry for being needy for attention, but I really need it right now
*cuddles* Poor Affy....I commented on your FA...but you know that we all love and support you, and we'll help you through! I still wish the best for your father.... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 1:10 am
UglyCoyoteNG

I don't know...I'm so confused right now anyway.

Nobody needs to read this...I just need to get it out there to help me out some...
The best way I can describe it, is I feel like a lost puppy. A pup that ran away from a perfectly good home to be more independant, but found a new home in the process. The people there treat him good, but make him sleep on the porch every night.
I don't even know what to think right now. So much is going on around me...I just don't know what to do at all. I feel that if I confide in my friend, it'd ruin what's going on with the guy who's currently coming to terms with himself...and it'd seriously scar him since this seems to be the first time he's really ever opened up to someone.
I think I'm just going to try and avoid the apartment for the next couple weeks, only come over on Friday nights when all the furries get together for games a movie...otherwise, I feel like I'd just willingly hurt myself.
I've always hated being so young...I know that sounds a little random, but its true. Its always been my age that has held me back, and now that I'm an adult, it still finds some way to hold me down. I'd try to explain exactly how that fits in...but I can barely type this out right now.
Just...whatever. If you actually read that, thanks, if not, thanks as well.

[ Grynn Wolf ]

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:41 am
Af Mas
Just read this:

A friend of mine that I'm quite fond of is having medical difficulties too at the moment, so I sortof know how you feel. Here's to hoping both your father and my friend get better and get the help they need to get through this. u_u *clings*

On the side though, I managed to get nightshift for the whole week. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:00 am
I feel like I'm in a prison when I'm at home....  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:57 am
Crenn
I feel like I'm in a prison when I'm at home....

Welcome to the world of reasons why I got the feck out of my parents' place. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:17 am
Edit: Seems my History and Government papers (most recent ones) are still in my bag......but where is my notebook?! DAMMIT

I could've SWORN I had put it in my backpack.....must've left it in Math class....s**t s**t s**t.  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm
Yeeeey, possible new job opportunity! Got a call from dis lady that was at the campus recruiting us young peoples. I'm going in tomorrow to go through some long application process. It'll be worth the hour to hour and a half long process if I get the job. Starting out with $10/hr would kick a**. x3
On a different note...It's a good thing I look down at the ground when I'm walking. Almost stepped on a mantis that was blending in with the grass. I would have stopped to look at it and stuff, but I was running late for class and it was gone by the time I got out. u.u  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:50 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
UglyCoyoteNG

I don't know...I'm so confused right now anyway.

Nobody needs to read this...I just need to get it out there to help me out some...
The best way I can describe it, is I feel like a lost puppy. A pup that ran away from a perfectly good home to be more independant, but found a new home in the process. The people there treat him good, but make him sleep on the porch every night.
I don't even know what to think right now. So much is going on around me...I just don't know what to do at all. I feel that if I confide in my friend, it'd ruin what's going on with the guy who's currently coming to terms with himself...and it'd seriously scar him since this seems to be the first time he's really ever opened up to someone.
I think I'm just going to try and avoid the apartment for the next couple weeks, only come over on Friday nights when all the furries get together for games a movie...otherwise, I feel like I'd just willingly hurt myself.
I've always hated being so young...I know that sounds a little random, but its true. Its always been my age that has held me back, and now that I'm an adult, it still finds some way to hold me down. I'd try to explain exactly how that fits in...but I can barely type this out right now.
Just...whatever. If you actually read that, thanks, if not, thanks as well.
We seem to identify with puppies alot, don't we? Sleeping and cuddling is with somone is very important in wild canine society; in a wolf pack, everyone sleeps touching somone; either physicly or threw scent. No one is far away from somone else, and it reassures the bond of the pack. Its that way with some humans, too. I sure know that I feel alot better; and sleep alot better with somone to snuggle with. It also reassures my bond with that person. I feel that if i'm trusting enough to close my eyes and fall asleep; they probably deserve that trust, and I can rest assured they wont hurt me, and will protect me as I will do for them. So though someone treats you well; without somone to snuggle with at night, alot of people can feel lonely amongst friends. Its just part of our DNA, I belive.

I'd leave the issue alone for a while; but running never solves anything, I know this for sure.

Age is a b*****d, isn't it? sigh, it'll always be there to beat you down when you least expect it.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games