Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:23 am

furry wolf
now i'll never pick my phone up again with this ring tone

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phone

Argh! now I'm going to have that song in my head. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:25 am

Vetto Ryouzou
Waves at Oru_the_Celestial_Light and Vin with 2 of his tails " hay Guy.. and Vin don't let moon get to ya i think she has a smidge of a ego"
I already did the right thing and reported it to Audi Kitty, so...*smiles and nods*

Vinnie Outlaw

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:28 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Vetto Ryouzou
Waves at Oru_the_Celestial_Light and Vin with 2 of his tails " hay Guy.. and Vin don't let moon get to ya i think she has a smidge of a ego"
I already did the right thing and reported it to Audi Kitty, so...*smiles and nods*

Wise move Thou audi probly won't do anything much but delete the post. I think she one of those few artists that forgot at one time they were no wear near their current talents.. but seem to forget it and in their mind they all way drew that good.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:30 am

Vetto Ryouzou
Vincent R. Starwind
Vetto Ryouzou

Wise move Thou audi probly won't do anything much but delete the post. I think she one of those few artists that forgot at one time they were no wear near their current talents.. but seem to forget it and in their mind they all way drew that good.
Its the fact me and Morna...when together we push out some fantastic arts with CG shades and backgrounds, our drawings are carefully thought out and some even get two-three sheets of paper...Moonlights just one of those that doesn't know when to keep her big yap shut *chuckles* But Audi's Cool, if she doesn't do anything, I'll go straight to Zanzi

Vinnie Outlaw

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:31 am

Vetto Ryouzou
Vincent R. Starwind
Vetto Ryouzou

I hate it when artists do that. >.< It's rude/mean for ANY artist to make fun of hte art of another.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:35 am

Yes it is bad for artist to get mean about it. "looks to vin" Oh i can see they do look great. ME and gin are kinda doing what your doing with a comic she the artist im the scriptwriter, I think Gin has allot potential.. i saw her art before a well.. crippling thing was said to her ((Let leave it at that)) and she was doing great. I have full support and faith my love has the ability to become great.. she just need encouragement and help ^.^"

Vetto Ryouzou

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:38 am

Vetto Ryouzou
Yes it is bad for artist to get mean about it. "looks to vin" Oh i can see they do look great. ME and gin are kinda doing what your doing with a comic she the artist im the scriptwriter, I think Gin has allot potential.. i saw her art before a well.. crippling thing was said to her ((Let leave it at that)) and she was doing great. I have full support and faith my love has the ability to become great.. she just need encouragement and help ^.^"
All Artists need help to keep going...I quit years ago at like 15...then Morna dragged me out, gave me a penci and pad 'n' boom, even got my CG'ing fully ninja
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:40 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Vetto Ryouzou
All Artists need help to keep going...I quit years ago at like 15...then Morna dragged me out, gave me a penci and pad 'n' boom, even got my CG'ing fully ninja

Well.. In my opinion a parent should love and support their child and their talent.. gin mother did something in my eye is unforgivable.. a mother should never tell a child there art is and i quote" horrible ugly and bad and will get her no were in life" But that my opinion >>;

Vetto Ryouzou

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:40 am

Vincent R. Starwind
Vetto Ryouzou

Indeed, I can agree with that. If it wasn't for my mate, I'd probably not even be trying to get my art out there, but he keeps encouraging me, so I keep working. smile
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:43 am

Thats Rather Bad Parenting indeed o..o;

*grahs and bins another attempt at a female fuzzy* Glad I' getting a reference for this! xd

Oru: Cool

Vinnie Outlaw

Vetto Ryouzou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:46 am

nods " ya.. parents while in one light need to discipline there child also need to support there child you gotta be the Devil and the angel.. and now adays people wanna be one or the other"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:50 am

Vetto Ryouzou
nods " ya.. parents while in one light need to discipline there child also need to support there child you gotta be the Devil and the angel.. and now adays people wanna be one or the other"
Yes, many being the Devils indeed *pets Vetto and streches* Well, must be off to bathe myself

Vinnie Outlaw

-ventricular tachycardia-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:00 am

mew. i just woke up. how are yall doing -swishes tail- 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:02 am

ScreamingCat
mew. i just woke up. how are yall doing -swishes tail- 4laugh

Heya. smile I'm doin' well, though I'm a trifle bored at the moment.

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 5:03 am

*Pokes his head in through the skylight*

Wow...haven't been here in a while... ninja
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3534 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games