Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:25 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
*waves hi to Kriss*

I almost bought another rat today sweatdrop
O.o got to be careful, those cute rate faces will suck you right in. By the way how are your two doing. Is the one starting to calm down and be more friendly?

Yeah, Roxas will let me hold him now without protest, though he jerks back at the slightest sound. Axel is a curious little guy. We let them wonder around on the couch and Axel kept sniffing around my ears. And he's so lazy XD

There's an empty Kleenex box in their cage for them to hide in and he was laying on top of it, the food bowl nearby. Instead of getting off and going to the food bowl, he just leans over to it to get a bite and rolls off onto his back AND DOESN'T MOVE XD He just layed there. I went over to him and he looked up at me like "What? I was hungry"
(sorry for poofing, got a headache and decided to run in randomly and take a shower)

Glad it sounds like Roxas is getting braver. As far as the laying and eating thing, my ferret Blade used to do that all the time. He would lay in his hamock then lean over and eat and drink while half of him was on the hamock while the other half eating. Such a lazy bumb

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Drifter_Xwolf
id love to get another cat but my cat ally is final laid back enough that she dosn't growl when i pick her up actuly since shes the only cat we have now she never leaves me alone

I know a certain cat whose company I enjoy frequently razz

Who?! eek

Drifter figured it out XD It's you silly

Damn straight. cool

Eddily

Af Mas

Sirus Jin
(hugs Ed)

Af - I know! And it will be cute heart

They all are XD At Petco is was just a big pile of mustelids. They would come up to the glass and try to jump if you stood by them. So cute :3

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Drifter_Xwolf
id love to get another cat but my cat ally is final laid back enough that she dosn't growl when i pick her up actuly since shes the only cat we have now she never leaves me alone

Who?! eek

And me? sad

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:26 pm

Sirus Jin
Af Mas

They're really sweet and easy to take care of ^.^

I've always wanted a ferret heart
Ferrets rock. Honestly, your life isn't complete unless you've owned at least one during your life time. They are just the funnest most playful creatures around. pirate
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:26 pm

*returns from seeing Pirates of the Caribbean*

Evening all.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:27 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
*waves hi to Kriss*

I almost bought another rat today sweatdrop
O.o got to be careful, those cute rate faces will suck you right in. By the way how are your two doing. Is the one starting to calm down and be more friendly?

Yeah, Roxas will let me hold him now without protest, though he jerks back at the slightest sound. Axel is a curious little guy. We let them wonder around on the couch and Axel kept sniffing around my ears. And he's so lazy XD

There's an empty Kleenex box in their cage for them to hide in and he was laying on top of it, the food bowl nearby. Instead of getting off and going to the food bowl, he just leans over to it to get a bite and rolls off onto his back AND DOESN'T MOVE XD He just layed there. I went over to him and he looked up at me like "What? I was hungry"
(sorry for poofing, got a headache and decided to run in randomly and take a shower)

Glad it sounds like Roxas is getting braver. As far as the laying and eating thing, my ferret Blade used to do that all the time. He would lay in his hamock then lean over and eat and drink while half of him was on the hamock while the other half eating. Such a lazy bumb

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Diana Vulpes

Evening all.

Evening. razz

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:28 pm

Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Drifter_Xwolf

Who?! eek

And me? sad

'Course you too ^.^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:29 pm

Diana Vulpes

Evening all.

I...need to...see that already gonk If you're going to discuss it, I feel that I must remove myself from the room...I don't want anymore spoilers

Af Mas

Sirus Jin

Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Drifter_Xwolf

Who?! eek

And me? sad

'Course you too ^.^

Yay! (snuggles)

Diana - What did you think of it?

Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Eddily

Me too, I loved my cousins. whee

I won't be able to for a while, since I'm going to live in a dorm room sweatdrop

They're expensive too ^^;; The ones at Petco were $130, and that's just for them alone...Still need their cage and bedding and food and toys and vaccinations and all that stuff. Adds up XP NG and Kriss would know better than I though

I know! But That's one of those things I'd save up for, a special thing for myself. heart

Aye, one day, I'll have a ferret 3nodding
One important word of wisdom, try to avoid Marshall ferrets and get one from a private breeder. I found out the hard way that Marshalls ferrets (Basicly the only ferrets all the comercial pet stores in the U.S. carry) just have too many health problems and rarely live to their potential age. XP

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:30 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Af Mas
Sirus Jin
Eddily

Me too, I loved my cousins. whee

I won't be able to for a while, since I'm going to live in a dorm room sweatdrop

They're expensive too ^^;; The ones at Petco were $130, and that's just for them alone...Still need their cage and bedding and food and toys and vaccinations and all that stuff. Adds up XP NG and Kriss would know better than I though

I know! But That's one of those things I'd save up for, a special thing for myself. heart

Aye, one day, I'll have a ferret 3nodding
One important word of wisdom, try to avoid Marshall ferrets and get one from a private breeder. I found out the hard way that Marshalls ferrets (Basicly the only ferrets all the comercial pet stores in the U.S. carry) just have too many health problems and rarely live to their potential age. XP

I'll keep that in mind 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:31 pm

i wanted a ferret but my parents shot that down befor the words left my mouth

User Image Me newest drawring be brutaly honest actuly im pretty brutal when it comes to being my own critic

Drifter_Xwolf

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:32 pm

Af Mas

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
*snickers* I remember when I got my pet hamster peanut, he made his bed right under the water bottle for the first week or so and if you bumped the cage or something a drop would fall on his head and he would look up and it was like... That's what you get for sleeping there when you have ten gallons of othe places you could sleep. XD
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3535 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games