Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
*returns from seeing Pirates of the Caribbean*

Evening all.

I...need to...see that already gonk If you're going to discuss it, I feel that I must remove myself from the room...I don't want anymore spoilers

i 2nd that i dont want to know
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:33 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
*snickers* I remember when I got my pet hamster peanut, he made his bed right under the water bottle for the first week or so and if you bumped the cage or something a drop would fall on his head and he would look up and it was like... That's what you get for sleeping there when you have ten gallons of othe places you could sleep. XD

Yeah XD And they flipped over the Kleenex box and chewed out the side. Forget going in the one hole. It's all about the side entrance XP

Af Mas

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:35 pm

Does any one find it odd that almost the entire AFG is nocturnal now
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes

Evening all.

I...need to...see that already gonk If you're going to discuss it, I feel that I must remove myself from the room...I don't want anymore spoilers

I wont talk about it here, so don't worry. razz There is a thread on the main page for that.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:36 pm

Drifter_Xwolf

Nope, not odd at all. People either work during the day or are just using that as their active time. No need to be on Gaia when you have other things to do during the light hours
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Drifter_Xwolf

That is summer for ya.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Diana Vulpes
Drifter_Xwolf
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes

Evening all.

I wont talk about it here, so don't worry. razz There is a thread on the main page for that.

Thank you Arty XD It is much appreciated. Almost wanted to spoil Kingdom Hearts for my roommate Ri because she let slip some stuff >_>;; But I'm not spiteful, I swear
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:40 pm

*yawns wide* hmm... all sleepy now, but not near ready for bed.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:42 pm

Diana Vulpes

I know the feeling. I'm feeling that way right now myself ^^;; Today's drama really drained my energy >.<
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 pm

*hugs everyone*

Eddily

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes

I know the feeling. I'm feeling that way right now myself ^^;; Today's drama really drained my energy >.<

same only well work lifting heavy stuff for five hours may not sound like much but it'll kill ya if you let it
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:45 pm

Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:46 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding
whee

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
*snickers* I remember when I got my pet hamster peanut, he made his bed right under the water bottle for the first week or so and if you bumped the cage or something a drop would fall on his head and he would look up and it was like... That's what you get for sleeping there when you have ten gallons of othe places you could sleep. XD

Yeah XD And they flipped over the Kleenex box and chewed out the side. Forget going in the one hole. It's all about the side entrance XP
Well they couldn't use that one, I mean a rat chewed hole is so all the rage now in home decorating. cool

Krissim Klaw

Drifter_Xwolf

well i think ill turn in im gana pass out at the comp if i stay any longer night all
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3536 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games