Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
well i think ill turn in im gana pass out at the comp if i stay any longer night all

Night.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
*snickers* I remember when I got my pet hamster peanut, he made his bed right under the water bottle for the first week or so and if you bumped the cage or something a drop would fall on his head and he would look up and it was like... That's what you get for sleeping there when you have ten gallons of othe places you could sleep. XD

Yeah XD And they flipped over the Kleenex box and chewed out the side. Forget going in the one hole. It's all about the side entrance XP
Well they couldn't use that one, I mean a rat chewed hole is so all the rage now in home decorating. cool

No kidding XP

Do you think I should get something in there for them to chew on other than the cardboard, for their teeth?

Af Mas

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:48 pm

Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*pets*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:48 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*pets*

*purrs* whee

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding
whee

*pets*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:49 pm

Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
*yawns wide* hmm... all sleepy now, but not near ready for bed.

I know the feeling. I'm feeling that way right now myself ^^;; Today's drama really drained my energy >.<

Drama? dramallama

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

I know XD I took the water bottle to fill it up and came back to find Roxas right in the spot where it's supposed to go and I went to put it in there as he looked up like "Hey, what're you doing?! Ah!" And I just said "You even saw it coming! You could've moved ya know" XD
*snickers* I remember when I got my pet hamster peanut, he made his bed right under the water bottle for the first week or so and if you bumped the cage or something a drop would fall on his head and he would look up and it was like... That's what you get for sleeping there when you have ten gallons of othe places you could sleep. XD

Yeah XD And they flipped over the Kleenex box and chewed out the side. Forget going in the one hole. It's all about the side entrance XP
Well they couldn't use that one, I mean a rat chewed hole is so all the rage now in home decorating. cool

No kidding XP

Do you think I should get something in there for them to chew on other than the cardboard, for their teeth?
Defenetly, rats need lots of fun things to chew to keep their teeth trimmed down or they can die from overgrowth. I would check out the petsore for some cool chewing sticks and stuff. I would also suggest thinking about getting them one of the specially designed hide away areas fro the rats to sleep in. That way it can easily be cleaned. The cardboard will get moldy and moist after a while and need to be removed.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 pm

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
Diana Vulpes
*yawns wide* hmm... all sleepy now, but not near ready for bed.

I know the feeling. I'm feeling that way right now myself ^^;; Today's drama really drained my energy >.<

Drama? dramallama

Yeah, so true sweatdrop

Af Mas

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:52 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

No kidding XP

Defenetly, rats need lots of fun things to chew to keep their teeth trimmed down or they can die from overgrowth. I would check out the petsore for some cool chewing sticks and stuff. I would also suggest thinking about getting them one of the specially designed hide away areas fro the rats to sleep in. That way it can easily be cleaned. The cardboard will get moldy and moist after a while and need to be removed.

Was planning on doing that when I got them a bigger cage...Guess I really should invest in those chew sticks. I change the cardboard stuff every once in a while...every couple of weeks (or sooner if needed)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:52 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding
whee

*pets*

*gets petted by two* 4laugh

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:53 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding
whee

*pets*

Awww how cute 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:56 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
*hugs everyone*

*hugs him back* 3nodding
whee

*pets*

Awww how cute 4laugh

Mew. whee

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:56 pm

*sips a little something to help wake self up*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:57 pm

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

No kidding XP

Was planning on doing that when I got them a bigger cage...Guess I really should invest in those chew sticks. I change the cardboard stuff every once in a while...every couple of weeks (or sooner if needed)
Do you have a wheel for them in their cage yet? Also might want to check out one of the clear plastic ballls made to let them out in the house in. Some love them and some don't so you might just want to check out if it's someting they enjoy. My hamster spent many happy hours in his. whee

Krissim Klaw

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:57 pm

I actually think I better get to bed ^^;; Nighters all *hugs to everyone* Love ya all 4laugh heart
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3537 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games