Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:25 pm

(okkkkkk)
kat nodded numbly
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 pm

Kaderot took her back and carried her to the bed. "well we got some food and drink.. i don't know what kind of pop you like but there's a bunch of it" kaderot thought for a minute, "um you can watch tv, sleep, what ever." He sat down on the beds edge, "and if you need me ill be in that room over there" he said pointing to a door with a gun on it, "and its just us here so if some one comes in, it might not be me so keep an eye out." Kaderot got up and went into the room. The garage door opened and the power armor came in and went to its post. The door closed and it was silent.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:42 pm

(you know she only drinks blood)
at curled up in the bed tightly and went under the covers hideing she wimpered a bit she felt so confused and scared around kade but also happy and loved it made her more confused she shook her head under the covers and curled up tighter trying to block out the thoughts but unsucesfully she couldnt and she layed there begging for sleep
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:46 pm

(way but cant vampires drink and eat other things.. even though it doesn't really do anything for them)
Kaderot was typing on his laptop and loading some guns. He put some in cases and put them in the back of the truck. "hmm... this cant be right!?!" he said looking at the screen, "This says im missing some ammo...i wonder who took it, Oh well its a couple magazines" he went back to work.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm

(nopers its poiesenouse to them) (atleast the vampires im baseing this off of im chnageing it a bit from twilight)
after awhile of not being able to sleep kat got up slowly and began to pace in the room then she went bac and lied down she began to mess with the blanket but she couldnt figure what to do so she hid back under the blnakets (im brain dead from the boobs up so i got nothing)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 pm

(i dont think your boobs have brains....)
Kaderot loaded a large pistol and shot at the target. It recoiled hard in his hand but he held it there like a champ. He looked out the small window outside the room at kat's room. "i wonder if she's ok" he asked himself and tested a few more guns.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:02 pm

(they seem pretty smart to me they can control the men)
(throws em left the boys looks left its pretty funny )
kat could hear kade and each gun shot each time he fired she shuddered
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:05 pm

(ok...i guess)
Kaderot lost one of the guns he fired and it smacked him in the face and began firing in the room. "ah.. ********" he said trying to dodge the bullets. He jumped behind the desk and waited for the magazine to empty. When it stopped he picked it up and looked around. The room was bullet proof and the computer was on the other side of the glass. "he.he.. maybe i should hold on to it better" he said laughing, He had a big red mark on his face from the gun smacking him in the face.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:09 pm

(haveing fun there with the gun? got any ideas yet?)
kat was lieing on the bed wondering wtf kade was doing to make all that noise
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Ya... but think that last thing hurt a bit...so you control men... i guess it doesnt work over the internet.. ha ha)
Kaderot put it away and left the room. He began packing food and some stuff. He then went into the cold room and was looking through some stuff. He then came to the blood bank."ok i think im going to need this for kat.." he said grabbing a cold pack case to hold the blood. "i wonder if she prefers a certain blood type" he said then shuddered.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:17 pm

(i was sooooo jokeing dude thats just the kinda s**t my dad tells me freaky rly)
kat got bored and started paceing around the room then she crawled under the bed hearing kade walking around she thought about scareing him for fun
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:21 pm

(i was kidding about that and your father says that...?)
Kaderot grabbed some blood packs and put them in the case. He headed back to truck.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:26 pm

(in a way yes)
(im boredl.....DX)
kat stayed under the bed for a long time waitng for kade to walk in but eventully shhe fell asleep
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:29 pm

Kaderot walked to the bed and noticed kat wasnt there. He began to freak out.. "oh crap.. Kat.. Kat where are you" he called out and looked around.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:33 pm

kat moved around under the bed abit siletly but didnt wake up
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games