Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:20 am
i need help finding every thing i dont know were anything is .  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:21 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
(its ok)
Kaia follows aruki and climbs all the way to the top and sits there quietly and remorse.
hey kaia i have a question...... wut is ur power????

He doesnt look at him but answers blankly, "Power?" He chuckles. "i have flame in my body and speed. i dunno which is a 'power'." He shrugs looking straight ahead.
oh......*blushes* well my power well lets just say when i touch or hug someone or wats the word embrase i see their past and if i touch them again i see there future....ya

His face looks straight but his eyes avert towards aruki. "rlly now?" His eyes go back to staring straight. He is propt back on his elbows on the very top branch. "so you know my past huh?"
ya i know lucilys too

he looks down ashamed,"oh..."  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

II E M O_S I N N E R II

iiEat Chu
-gets mad that there not lisining so she goes on the tree - HELLO WHY are you ignoring me?
i wasnt i asked *jumps down right in front of kiki* wut do u need help with? *smiles*  
*falls backwards becalse of the scream* what was... that?*stand up*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:22 am
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

He doesnt look at him but answers blankly, "Power?" He chuckles. "i have flame in my body and speed. i dunno which is a 'power'." He shrugs looking straight ahead.
oh......*blushes* well my power well lets just say when i touch or hug someone or wats the word embrase i see their past and if i touch them again i see there future....ya

His face looks straight but his eyes avert towards aruki. "rlly now?" His eyes go back to staring straight. He is propt back on his elbows on the very top branch. "so you know my past huh?"
ya i know lucilys too

* looks sad*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 am
iiEat Chu
i need help finding every thing i dont know were anything is .
well its the end of the school year....i think?!  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:23 am
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
Yuki follows stepping over Kaima and looks around curiously. " Well its because my brother has killed the whole clan except me and hes trying to kill me too..." she said quietly.
weell... tell me three things now...
1:is he blond
2:is he a dog neko
3 sad this one isnt inside the RP) why are you making such a rip off out of sasuke?

" Well, 1. No hes a Brunette and 2. No hes Human he was adopted 3. well he has a better story xP and hes HOT" she said in her quiet voice. And Yuki sits on the countertop while watching this cute boy cook.
well that means i dont know about him *finish sushi* but i have a friend in town who might... his name is king, you can meet him at a place named "beggar's home" tell him you are with me... and i mean like this:"i am with me"... it's strange *finish the roasted fish* but thats how he knows who can be trusted *ofers a plate*

Yuki plays with her food then says " Ok but um your going to have to come with me cause I just moved here and I am lucky I found where the schools at!" Yuki said and then kisses the boy on his cheek in a nice way of thanking him for making her food and sits at a table in the cafeteria.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:24 am
*grabs a...bah you already know, throws it away*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:25 am
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
-gets mad that there not lisining so she goes on the tree - HELLO WHY are you ignoring me?
i wasnt i asked *jumps down right in front of kiki* wut do u need help with? *smiles*

every thing im really really lost rite now -looks embarssed  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:25 am
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
notingles
ViniCullen
Yuki follows stepping over Kaima and looks around curiously. " Well its because my brother has killed the whole clan except me and hes trying to kill me too..." she said quietly.
weell... tell me three things now...
1:is he blond
2:is he a dog neko
3 sad this one isnt inside the RP) why are you making such a rip off out of sasuke?

" Well, 1. No hes a Brunette and 2. No hes Human he was adopted 3. well he has a better story xP and hes HOT" she said in her quiet voice. And Yuki sits on the countertop while watching this cute boy cook.
well that means i dont know about him *finish sushi* but i have a friend in town who might... his name is king, you can meet him at a place named "beggar's home" tell him you are with me... and i mean like this:"i am with me"... it's strange *finish the roasted fish* but thats how he knows who can be trusted *ofers a plate*

Yuki plays with her food then says " Ok but um your going to have to come with me cause I just moved here and I am lucky I found where the schools at!" Yuki said and then kisses the boy on his cheek in a nice way of thanking him for making her food and sits at a table in the cafeteria.
well... care to go now? *opens door with a portal to a house in town*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:26 am
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu

no prob just hang out with me and kaia *points too kaia in tree* ull be fine oh im Aruki nice to meet chu!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:27 am
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover

ya i know lucilys too

* looks sad*

He looks down at the ground where aruki landed and yells out, "so you know our past!?" Expressionless.  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 am
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu

no prob just hang out with me and kaia *points too kaia in tree* ull be fine oh im Aruki nice to meet chu!

Hi im Kiki nice to meet you -waves to Kaia-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 am
stares blankly at somthing*Gasps* jumps back upin tree with kaia*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games