Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing the frown, Bruce nodded. “I promise you he’s scared.” He murmured. “His words and actions were part of what chased you off before…..he doesn’t want to risk that happening again.” He explained. Of course Bruce couldn’t say for sure if that’s what went through Tony’s head, but he was pretty sure. When Loki claimed that Tony didn’t look at him, Bruce chuckled. “Not when you know he’s watching. He looks when you look away, and I’m willing to bet money that he’s watched you through the cameras at least a few times. You forget, this whole mansion is essentially Tony’s creation. He can spy on any of us any time he wants more or less.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:03 pm
MDaylus

*It wasn't his words, it was his lack of action that made me leave. I thought he knew that.* Loki frowned. It had never been Tony's words that drove him off it was the fact that he hadn't stopped him, hadn't seemed like he cared. Which was how things seemed now, Loki supposed that was why he felt so dejected. *If he truly watched me then he would know how much I miss him, how much I want him. If he knows that then why doesn't he say anything? Nothing, nothing at all to me except when were trapped together.* Loki questioned a slight anger in his voice. He was about to say more when an alarm ran through the building. It took a moment for Loki to realize what it was, the Avengers were being called out for a mission.

"Bruce!" came Natasha's voice from the hall. She was obviously in search of the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce Leaned back slightly, readying himself for a long conversation about this, trying to help Loki figure things out a bit. Then an alarm was ringing. Blinking, he frowned. This wasn’t good. Steve, Bucky, and Thor were gone, that meant that they were down to the bare bones of the team, and they’d have to call Tony to come with them, probably send out a missive for aid. Standing quickly, he grabbed Loki’s chair and pushed it out into the hall with him, knowing the god might be stuck otherwise. “What is it Natasha?” he asked quickly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:55 am
MDaylus

Natasha looked quite relieved to see both Bruce and Loki appear from a room. "We've got a mission, well those of us that are her anyway. It's two hours from here, Fury says it's small time but he needs me along for some computer stuff. I get to stay in the jet until it's clear but I'm going." Natasha explained looking pleased. "Betty and Jane have agreed to look after Loki and I let Steve know but fury said we didn't need them. We do nred toNY though." she continued.

Loki listened to Natasha as she explained what was going on. It seemed strange to him. Why would fury let a pregnant agent go on a mission? It also seemed quite a ways away too, somewhere they couldn't get back easily if there was trouble. Still Loki didn't voice his concern he had been gone for months and shield had been dismantled and rebuilding before that.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce frowned as Natasha spoke. He really didn’t want to leave Loki with just Betty and Jane. Not that he didn’t trust them, but what if something happened? And he wasn’t a huge fan of bringing Tony. The genius hadn’t been doing particularly well in the field recently, too distracted and listless to keep up like he normally did. But they had little choice it seemed. “Alright…..You go make sure Tony is on his way. And….uh….perhaps have Clint make sure he has a decent suit on the jet. I don’t know if he repaired his suit last time.” He said slowly. “I’ll join you in a minute.” With that, he continued to push Loki along, bringing him to the dining room where Betty, Jane, and Fenrir were all sitting at the table already. A screen had lowered on one wall so they could keep an eye on what was going on if they wanted. “I think we’ll finish our conversation later Loki.” he said slowly, giving him a pointed look. This wasn’t over.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:28 am
MDaylus

Natasha looked a tad surprised when Bruce sent her off to fetch tony. She had expected the doctor to go after the genius but she did it without complaint only nodding when Bruce suggested she had Clint check for a decent suit. She went off to fetch Tony leaving bruce with loki.

Loki frowned when Bruce shooed Natasha off to get tony. He like her had thought Bruce would be more likely to convince the man to do what he was needed for. Instead he found himself being pushed towards the dinning hall. When bruce gave him a pointed look and told him that their conversation wasn't over he wanted to sneer but just nodded knowing there was no use arguing. It wasn't like he could go anywhere, or avoid the man that was taking care of him.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a little surprised that he was being asked along for this mission, but he didn’t question it, just following Natasha from the lab, fidgeting slightly. It had been a month or two since that last let him out in the field. He hoped it went well. But even know, his mind kept drifting back to Loki. He really needed to get himself pulled together. He couldn’t continue like this, and even if he did, he doubted Loki would let him anywhere near their children in this mindset.

Fenrir was quick to move to the seat beside Loki when he was brought in. Watching Bruce leave, he looked back to his mother. “Are you okay mother? You were in your study for a long time.” He said quickly, head tilting.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:10 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Bruce leave and was quickly aware of Fenrir moving close to him. *I was working on some things, everything is fine there though.* Loki assured the boy giving him a soft smile. *I am sorry I had to send you away this morning I will try not to have to do that too often. I promise you that it was neccessary though.* Loki continued. With that he looked to the screen watching what was left of the Avengers team board the jet. It still seemed wrong to him, especially that they were going somewhere a couple hours away. *Fenrir, will you stay in a human form for me as long as you can today, something does not seem right to me about this and I wish you to be safe.* Loki frowned. If someone came here while the others were away and all they found was two women, a boy and him he knew the others would be safe.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir made a face at Loki’s request, but did turn into a little boy for him. Fenrir didn’t mind turning into the form, but he still preferred being a wolf. He usually just bounced between his forms through the day, only becoming human when hands would be of use. “You know this mansion is really safe mother. Tony made a lot of cool things to make it safe.” He pointed out, trying to get comfortable in a chair that was too large for him.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:42 am
MDaylus

Loki looked on relief as Fenrir transformed into a boy. When his son proclaimed that the mansion was safe he nodded. *Safe against enemies but what about those who are supposed to be friends. This feels to convienent Fenrir like it has been planned.* Loki stated shaking his head. If he was wrong then he would be glad to be so but all his instincts were screaming that something was wrong.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head slightly, making a face. He didn’t want it to be what Loki thought. He was positive of the safety of the mansion. No one had ever gotten in here and no one had ever hurt him here. He didn’t want that to change. Slowly moving, he climbed over to Loki’s lap, settling himself there and resting his head on Loki’s shoulder as he kept his eyes on the screen. “Mother…..do you think I could ever be like the Avengers?” he asked slowly. He’d watched them intently since he’d been here. Everyone liked them, everyone was happy to see them. HE knew it was hard, had seen them come back battered and bruised, but they seemed to genuinely be happy to do what they did.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:37 pm
MDaylus
]

Loki shifted when Fenrir moved to climb into his lap and happily accepted the pup. He wrapped his arms around the boy happily and watched the screen. When the boy questioned if he thought that he could ever be like the Avengers Loki blinked in surprise. *You can be what ever you chose to be and I am sure that you could be an Avenger with no trouble.* Loki answered smiling at his son. There was no way that Odin could call his son a monster if he was working to save people.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Really?” Fenrir asked excitedly as he looked up to Loki. After a moment, he looked back to the screen. “You’d let me be an Avenger?” he asked innocently, tugging absently at a strand of his shaggy hair. “Do you think Steve would let me join? He’s the boss right?”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son's excitement. *You would have to be older and I am sure that you would have to do much training. But I would be proud to see you as an Avenger and I can see no reason that Steve would not let you join them. If you train your magic I am sure you would be an even greater asset.* Loki stated brushing his sons hair back. He could imagine his boy in either form handling criminals and saving people.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:54 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a little hum, letting Loki brush his hair back without complaint. Thinking for a moment, he sighed. “I don’t think I can do magic, not like you or grandmother….” He said slowly, frowning. “I don’t even know how you do what you do mother. It’s all so big and so hard.” He continued. He was always fascinated and amazed by magic from his mother and from his grandmother. It always seemed so impossible, but they always made it look so easy.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games