Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
her grip loosened, she layed limply in his arms, slowly breathing,

he let go of her and walked next to marka
she opened her eyes "this isnt over" she said, standing up

"she is not dead.....ragnos...you know what to do" ragnos stabed her 12 times
she smiled "i cant die you fool" she said healing "im already dead" "ive been dead for 7 years"

"without your heart...you will die"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:02 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
her grip loosened, she layed limply in his arms, slowly breathing,

he let go of her and walked next to marka

she smiled "i cant die you fool" she said healing "im already dead" "ive been dead for 7 years"

"my heart has already been taken away" she looked down "it will never come back" she looked at him "you should have killed me years ago, when you had the chance"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"my heart has already been taken away" she looked down "it will never come back" she looked at him "you should have killed me years ago, when you had the chance"

his red eyes starts flashing  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"oh sorry am i making you mad? so hard to believe that we loved each other" she sighs "oh well thats in the past now"  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:15 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"oh sorry am i making you mad? so hard to believe that we loved each other" she sighs "oh well thats in the past now"

he bites her neck again  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:21 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he bites her neck again
"you...think...thats...going.. to.. do.. anything?" she asked gripping his arms, she pulled him away, and send him against the wall  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he bites her neck again
"you...think...thats...going.. to.. do.. anything?" she asked gripping his arms, she pulled him away, and send him against the wall

"marka....what about that mut...kenji"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:28 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he bites her neck again

she grabbed him by the neck "he no longer is here" she said slamming him into the wall  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:30 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he bites her neck again

she grabbed him by the neck "he no longer is here" she said slamming him into the wall

"go ahead...kill me"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he bites her neck again

"go ahead...kill me"
"i loved you, but you turned against me, and for that i can never forgive you, i guess it was never meant to be" she closed her eyes and bit his neck  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:36 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"go ahead...kill me"
"i loved you, but you turned against me, and for that i can never forgive you, i guess it was never meant to be" she closed her eyes and bit his neck

his eyes turn back to normal and he passes out  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:38 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"go ahead...kill me"

she grabbed him "im sorry, but i guess it was never meant to be" a tear fell off her face and landed on him  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"go ahead...kill me"

she grabbed him "im sorry, but i guess it was never meant to be" a tear fell off her face and landed on him

a man said to marka "sir....if he is bitten by her h-" marka said "i know....he turns back to normal  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:44 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"go ahead...kill me"

a man said to marka "sir....if he is bitten by her h-" marka said "i know....he turns back to normal
she turned to marka and threw a sword at him "this is all your fault" she said then both her and ragnos dissapeared  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:48 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

she turned to marka and threw a sword at him "this is all your fault" she said then both her and ragnos dissapeared

"damnit"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games