Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:58 pm
I am so low on drawing paper. I only have about four sheets left. That includes one sketch paper, and three printing papers. ._. I have no money to get a cheap sketchpad from the dollar store.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:10 pm
I seem to be falling into depression currently... and my appointment is next week....  

Crenn

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:43 pm
Me and Krystal have new pets! Well.. <3 We have minnows 'cause we went hand fishing.. and now we have a luna moth. Krys has named him Smoosh. He's big and evil looking e.e;; Pictures will come~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:03 pm
Sheol Kitten
Me and Krystal have new pets! Well.. <3 We have minnows 'cause we went hand fishing.. and now we have a luna moth. Krys has named him Smoosh. He's big and evil looking e.e;; Pictures will come~

Evil luna moth caterpillar! RUN, DR. DOLITTLE, RUN!  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:10 pm
Sheol Kitten

You should have named it Mothra! >=3

...and be totally unoriginal. sweatdrop Nevermind.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:16 pm
Ok, finally pais off shoki and MistressKaia. Is there anybody else I owe gold too? Besides Arty for letters, I don't think so, but I want to be sure.

In other news, can't wait to get our dsl upgraded tomorrow. It was originally gonna happen two months ago. xp  

Eddily

Otterish

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:18 pm
Pictures of smoosh!

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:45 pm
My phone is very low on power so I have to turn it off.... means I can't talk to Rain until I get home crying  

Crenn

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:14 pm
ROFL.
Robot Chicken is hilarious.
They had a parody sketch of Charlie Brown where almost all the cast gets eaten, two of the girls turn lesbian and at the end of the episode they dance to the piano in Hell. XD

And Charlie Brown finally kicks the ball... by kicking the girl with it. XD
Well, that totally made my mod before I head to work. XP

Oh and if Ome and Caitie read this; I should be on after work at 3am your time. ^^

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:20 pm
I am just so tired of school. I have gotten to the point where it is time for it to be done (Thank God Spring term is it and I'm finished). The art classes are what are really bothering me. I'm tired of doing the shitty little projects and drawings teachers want from me. I'm tired of trying to do it in the styles they want. I'm tired of staying up till 7am working on art projects. I'm tired of reading the boring articles written by the artists they like. And I'm ******** tired of pooring out my soul for a shitty little mark on a piece of paper so I can graduate.

At this point, I'm already planning on just taking off from art once I graduate. I think I will seriously just put it down for a year. I don't like art anymore. They have successfully killed my innate desire to create via the art world. neutral  

Krissim Klaw

FogSage

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:25 pm
water_elemental
Pictures of smoosh!

User Image

OMG, LE SMOOSHY!

He is Smooshy, and so he is my Smooshy. heart Well....your Smooshy....why DID you call him that? DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE TEASED BY ALL THE OTHER CATERPILLARS! T.T  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:28 pm
DoomNeko
ROFL.
Robot Chicken is hilarious.
They had a parody sketch of Charlie Brown where almost all the cast gets eaten, two of the girls turn lesbian and at the end of the episode they dance to the piano in Hell. XD

And Charlie Brown finally kicks the ball... by kicking the girl with it. XD
Well, that totally made my mod before I head to work. XP

Oh and if Ome and Caitie read this; I should be on after work at 3am your time. ^^

Yes, Robot Chicken IS hilarous. I just watched the new one a few hours ago.  

Eddily

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:05 pm
Heh, this is funny. Goes to show how uneducated aka STUPID some Americans are.

We had a french exchange student come back for a visit last week for dinner and he was telling us that he was talking to a woman . And he told her he was from Paris. He said that she kind of thought for a moment and then asked, "Is Paris in Canada?" He said he looked at her and said, "no..Paris is in France."
She replied, "Is France in Canada?"

He said that he just shook his head and walked away.

It's kind of saddening. I know a lot of people at my school couldn't tell who ran the election against Bush. I know a lot of people don't know where Iraq or Afghanistan is.

It's just...sad.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:10 pm
Well, it happens. I know a few people (who are australians) that don't know any other country apart from England and Australia...  

Crenn

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:23 pm
Bleh, just sent in an application to Walgreens, I hope I get the job there, then maybe my parents wont complain as much. This is going to be my first job if I get it ><;

EDIT: Shoki didnt know California had laws about minors not being able to stay out past 10 << >>  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games