Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Af Mas
I actually think I better get to bed ^^;; Nighters all *hugs to everyone* Love ya all 4laugh heart

Nighty night~
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:01 pm

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas

Yeah XD And they flipped over the Kleenex box and chewed out the side. Forget going in the one hole. It's all about the side entrance XP
Well they couldn't use that one, I mean a rat chewed hole is so all the rage now in home decorating. cool

No kidding XP

Do you think I should get something in there for them to chew on other than the cardboard, for their teeth?
Defenetly, rats need lots of fun things to chew to keep their teeth trimmed down or they can die from overgrowth. I would check out the petsore for some cool chewing sticks and stuff. I would also suggest thinking about getting them one of the specially designed hide away areas fro the rats to sleep in. That way it can easily be cleaned. The cardboard will get moldy and moist after a while and need to be removed.

Was planning on doing that when I got them a bigger cage...Guess I really should invest in those chew sticks. I change the cardboard stuff every once in a while...every couple of weeks (or sooner if needed)
Do you have a wheel for them in their cage yet? Also might want to check out one of the clear plastic ballls made to let them out in the house in. Some love them and some don't so you might just want to check out if it's someting they enjoy. My hamster spent many happy hours in his. whee

Don't think it'll fit ^^;; It's only a 20 gallon tank. Will upgrade when I get afford the bigger cage, or when my roommates' oldest rat dies take that cage (they said they'd give it to me). Then I'll make it a nicer place for them :3 My roommates have the ball thing...I haven't seen if they liked it or not yet though.

Good night again though 3nodding

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:01 pm

Night Affy, love you too. *hugs*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:03 pm

*breaks out the cards and tosses a few at those that remain*

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:06 pm

Diana Vulpes

surprised
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:07 pm

Night Affy, sweet dreams. ^.^

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:08 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes

surprised

They really need to give the option for us to play cards against eachother. xp
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:09 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

surprised

Heh. xp

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:13 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

surprised

Heh. xp

If there was a way to do it, I would poker with you all. Actually, there is a way, but I would only be able to deal and not actually play. xp

Oh, wait... hmm, maybe there is nother way... stare *goes hunting*
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:14 pm

Diana Vulpes

If there was a way to do it, I would poker with you all. Actually, there is a way, but I would only be able to deal and not actually play. xp

Oh, wait... hmm, maybe there is nother way... stare *goes hunting*

I'm not very good at poker. xp

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:16 pm

Eddily

Doesn't matter if you are playing for fun. razz
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:17 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

True....

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:21 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

True....

Merf... still like to do some kind of little gambling thing for the guild, but hard to set much up other than betting on random numbers.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:23 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

True....

Merf... still like to do some kind of little gambling thing for the guild, but hard to set much up other than betting on random numbers.

Yeah, anything else would be hard to do.

Eddily

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:25 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes
Eddily

True....

well there are several things you could do if you really want to set some stuff though not sure if their gambling. Just some ideas for those who want to do contests and stuff outside of art. Could always be an rping/prompt based contest. Just had a fun contest in another guild that was a hunting contest. First one to find it one the pretty horsey curse I was not first but that was fun. Clues were left amongst the guild (You would really need a seperate guild though for something like that, or premission and a mods help to do it through the AFG. I guess those really aren't gambling games though. XP
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3538 3539 3540 3541 3542 3543 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games