Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:36 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
Any one here
Hey.

hey whats up
Nothing much just getting over a bad birthday party. Heh, if you would even call it a party.
if it had a cake it was a party but lets put it in retrospect would you rather have been working
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:38 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
Any one here
Hey.

hey whats up
Nothing much just getting over a bad birthday party. Heh, if you would even call it a party.
if it had a cake it was a party but lets put it in retrospect would you rather have been working
It was just that they asked me to come over and I go over, and they don't even really wanna talk to me. (they being my cousins)

Shadows sweet embrace

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:42 pm

*drags self in and sighs*

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:43 pm

*looks at Snowe.* What's wrong?

Shadows sweet embrace

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:43 pm

DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
DarknessesPuppy
Drifter_Xwolf
Any one here
Hey.

hey whats up
It was just that they asked me to come over and I go over, and they don't even really wanna talk to me. (they being my cousins)

that sucks usualy my cousins don't leave me alone theres only a few that i see often that are older then me so ya sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:45 pm

I want someone to love me... I want someone to cuddle and hold and to do special things with... like go to the movies and stuff.... AND LOVE HATES ME!!

*slams fist into a wall*

HeartofSnowe

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:48 pm

HeartofSnowe
I want someone to love me... I want someone to cuddle and hold and to do special things with... like go to the movies and stuff.... AND LOVE HATES ME!!

*slams fist into a wall*

*gets a first aid kit* what i heard a crack

love dosn't hate you cupid is just on holiday
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:49 pm

*tilts head* Awww. What happend? *walks over and looks at your hands*

Shadows sweet embrace

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:51 pm

Well my stupid "husband" mine as well not be my stupid husband anymore... I never talk to him... and all this other stuff.... and this OTHER STUFF is big OTHER STUFF... but I don't want to talk about it... and.. owie... I think I broke my finger...

*pouts rubbing hand*

But... I just can't seem to ever catch a break... and cupid is a fat old man in a diaper what good is he? And love is a biatch! and a big one... she is as tempermental as a women during PMS with a loaded gun
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:57 pm

HeartofSnowe
Well my stupid "husband" mine as well not be my stupid husband anymore... I never talk to him... and all this other stuff.... and this OTHER STUFF is big OTHER STUFF... but I don't want to talk about it... and.. owie... I think I broke my finger...

*pouts rubbing hand*

But... I just can't seem to ever catch a break... and cupid is a fat old man in a diaper what good is he? And love is a biatch! and a big one... she is as tempermental as a women during PMS with a loaded gun

well thats because every week is that one week of the month for love ya know of ya i told ya i heard something crack

Drifter_Xwolf

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:57 pm

Heh, well you just discribed your auntie. *puts your finger in a splint* It's ok Snowe, you will find some one. Like I did. You just have to not look so hard, and some one will find you. *kisses the top of your head*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:02 pm

I have done that. I have not looked... and then I was told to look harder... and then I looked harder... and I was told not to look so hard... and I didnt... and I don't know what to do anymore! THe one person I seem intreested in romantically... I am not intrested in romantically but its great begin around them... but I think of them more as the protective older bro kind... and GAHH

*huffs and licks the busted knuckle*

Owie... crying

HeartofSnowe

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 pm

lets hope, some one will talk to me this time, unlike the last time I popped in
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:03 pm

actuly i found that person i just never knew untill it was to late damn the fact that boys always think gilrs are gross when there young other wise i would have relized crying crying crying emo

Drifter_Xwolf

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:04 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
lets hope, some one will talk to me this time, unlike the last time I popped in

HI
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3544 3545 3546 3547 3548 3549 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games