Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:44 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled gently to his son when the boy admitted that he didn't think that he could do magic like him or his mother. *Magic takes time to train and maybe you won't have as much as me or your grandmother but you do have some. When I have my magic back I will be happy to help teach you what I can." Loki promised his son huggging him tightly before he let go and watched the screen again.

He watched for two hours or so when the group reached their destination, he almost felt relief that nothing had happened. He knew he had thought of that too early when everything went dark in the mansion just after Natasha had let the quinjet to do her part in the mission leaving no one to answer a distress call. *JARVIS?* Loki questioned even though he knew it would be no good. Luckily he did not have to wait for his eyes to adjust seeing that the daylight from outside filtered in just fine. *Fenrir go to Betty and Jane have them take you to where ever is safest in the mansion.* Loki ordered his tone leaving no room for arguement as he pulled his son off his lap and putting him on the floor so he could do as told. He had been right that something had not felt right with the timing of the mission and the rest of the group being gone. Now he could prove it but had no desire to tell anyone that he had been right in his feeling. If this had been Odin he would have just taken what he wanted, no this was someone who was supposed to be a friend. Shifting the wheel chair he faced the doorway waiting. It was then he heard an odd noise like the sound of air escaping. It was an odd sound to Loki and it sounded like it was coming from the vents. After a minute of two of examining the sound his head felt funny like after the attack from Sif but not as severe, just that he suddenly felt tired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki
((Sorry, was there someone I was supposed to bring in that I forgot?))

Fenrir smiled at his mother’s offer to teach him. He was always eager for another excuse to be around his mother, no matter what they’d be doing. Not to mention the fact that so much of the magic Loki knew was fascinating to Fenrir. Fenrir stayed put as he watched the screen, Betty eventually bringing out a small lunch for those who were left in the mansion, the woman gently urging Loki to eat a little, though not as much as Bruce would have made the god eat. When the lights suddenly went out, Fenrir froze, looking around in concern. Letting Loki place him on the floor, Fenrir looked at Loki seriously before he went running off through the mansion, nose taking him towards Jane. She’d be able to get Uncle Thor. He’d help them.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:13 pm
MDaylus
(Nope i'm just exploiting Shield and trying to manufacture more circumstances between Tony and Loki. But we never did finalize if we were going to make Coulson alive. He might be helpful in this situation.)

Loki was glad when Fenrir left without a fight going off in search of Betty and Jane. He was glad that maybe his son would get to somewhere safe and be okay with the two women. He would take whatever was coming for him. Speaking of which he had an idea of who was coming for him but they had yet to show themselves and that hissing noise still concerned him. It was concerning him less and less however as he felt his body heavier and heavier. Then he noticed that his vision was getting darker and that was when he finally saw figures enter the building. They were clothed in black and some of them seemed to be holding guns. That was all Loki caught before his mind shut down.

When Loki awokke it was slow and sluggish and he was no longer in a chair instead he was on a bed covered in blankets in a room that seemed to warm and too bright. When he tried to shove the blankets off he found his limbs were heavy and then that they were secured to the bed. He had been captured like he had thought. Now the question was who however looking over to the monitor near the bed he could see SHIELD's logo. Just as he thought, he wondered why they had come after him for a moment until he remembered that he had made a promise that he would not leave the mansion or tower without supervision under penalty of imprisonment. Sighing he lay his head back waiting for whoever would come find him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:36 am
Alikia Tsuki
((I think we should probably have him alive. It'll be ground shattering for Tony and the team to find out he's still alive too. ))

Tony had been notified as soon as JARVIS’ system at the mansion went down. That was his first warning. He was busy trying to figure out what happened when Bruce got a call from Betty. Fenrir had made it to the women and both had been quick ot call for help, Betty to Bruce and Jane to Thor. As soon as Bruce mentioned that Loki was in trouble, Tony was off, not caring about their mission or the others in the slightest. He could travel faster alone and off of the quinjet anyway. He was at the Mansion within an hour. By then JARVIS was booting back up, running systems checks and trying to piece together what had happened to him and what little information he could gather from his time down. Both Betty and Jane were nervous and Fenrir was in hysterics. It took some time to get them calmed down and talking enough to piece together what might have happened. Thor arrived right as Tony was coaxing Fenrir’s story out, news coming that everyone else was on their way back soon. It didn’t take too long for Tony to figure out that SHIELD was behind this attack after Fenrir started talking. When he was sure, he handed the boy over to Jane and Tony and Thor were off to SHIELD, Tony reaching across the bond for Loki, hoping the god was conscious and his mind open.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:52 am
MDaylus
(Agreed)

No one had protested when Tony flew off all being concerned for the other inhabitants of the mason and loki with the babies. Natasha even went so far as to tell Tony to kill whoever had dared do such a thing. Loki and whoever had taken him were long gone when Tony arrived and Thor was there searching for any sign as soon as he arrived letting Tony get the story from the others. As soon as they had a heading Thor was beside Tony moving to rescue his brother.

Loki wasn't sure how long he waited but when someone finally entered the room he wasn't surprised to find the agent who had secured the promise from Loki at the helm. The man was talking to what seemed like doctors or maybe they were scientists all Loki knew was that they had that white coat on. They were talking about him he could tell some in awe and others in disbelief. Loki knew it was probably about his current form and his condition. Where he normally would have been ashamed he just couldn't find it in himself to care, it was too hot in the room and seemed sweltering under the blankets. From what he could gather from those speaking around him was that despite the blankets and temperature his stomach remained ice cold and burned anyone trying to touch him. He gave a huff of laughter, his children were stealing his magic and abilities to protect themselves. That was good he thought. Suddenly the man that Loki had seen before got a call and seemed distressed before leaving the room obviously going to meet someone. It was about then that Loki felt a presence in his mind, tony... he pushed his own mind out to meet the man but it was weak and sluggish from the drugs and heat.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grasped at Loki’s mind as soon as he responded. ‘Thor and I are coming for you. We’ll be there, I promise.’ He said over the bond feeling how off Loki was. The god needed help. Tony said as much to Thor, explaining how weak Loki was and the sensation of warmth that leaked across the bond. Thor was using his radio to talk to the rest of the team, Tony too distracted to talk to them. As soon as Tony found out it was SHIELD, or whatever it was now, Tony was unable to reign in his anger. He was going to kill them. He would wipe them off the map in ways Hydra could never hope to manage. He and Thor made it to the base in record time and JARVIS was already doing scans of the building as they landed, trying to locate Loki. Tony didn’t even wait for an invitation. Lowering his visor, he pushed his way into the building, breaking down every door he passed and knocking anyone who got in his way aside. He didn’t even check to see if Thor was following him or not. Supposed ally or not, SHIELD had taken his pregnant mate, he couldn’t care less about the destruction he was causing or any injury that was resulting from his reaction to resistance.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:13 am
MDaylus

Loki tried to focus as Tony sent words through their minds. He was slight over joyed that his mate was coming for him. He tried to send back the impression that the babies were fine pushing forward pieces of the conversation he had heard about them. After that his mind seemed to want to settle towards sleep with the heat, the room had seemed to spin anyway and the people around him were doing too many things to keep track of. They had seemed to multiple in number, two of them seemed to move to draw his blood from the same arm. Watching it made the god naseous and he closed his eyes letting the heat taken him down.

There was a guard waiting for Tony with guns and what looked like electromagnetic devices designed to stop him when he got half way through the building. "Enough." declared the man that had come to make the deal with Loki months ago.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a short laugh as he finally came across heavier resistance, Loki’s fading mind making him a little hysterical. “No. It is not ‘enough’ You took Loki. You took my mate and my children. I don’t care who you think you are and what you think you’re doing, I will level this base if I have to.” He growled out, raising an arm, a rocket popping out of a compartment and locking on to the men in front of him. “You have ******** up more than you ever thought possible this time. Now Give Loki to me.” He snapped.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

Thor pulled up beside Tony mjolnir in hand ready to do whatever needed. He knew he could deal with the human before them no matter their weapons. "He is in violation of his agreement, which subjected him to imprisonment. He and the children are being cared for. There is no need to level the base." the man argued seeming only slightly apprehensive with the rocket Tony was displaying. "Besides if you fire that off and cause harm to the facility you could cause harm to him and the children." the man continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:29 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“He was subject to imprisonment to the old SHIELD. You fell, your agreements went with it.” Tony sneered. “And you aren’t caring for him. You don’t even know how to begin caring for them. The children are attacking your people because what they’re trying to do would hurt them. Loki is growing sicker by the second because of the temperature of the room you’re keeping him in. If they were left in your care, they would all die and I am not letting that happen.” Tony said firmly. Taking a step forward, the suit began to whir with sound as he prepared to fire. “And nothing I do will harm Loki. You’re underestimating my abilities. I am Tony Stark. I’ve been on your watchlists for years to make sure that I don’t go mad scientist. You’ve just pushed my limit. I have taken out more people than you have with bigger guns and not hurt a single person I didn’t want to. My weapons have always and will always be decades beyond yours. Now I am giving you one last chance. Step aside or I will kill you without a second thought. You all know I am more than capable of that.” Tony played at being the good guy, but he had always and would always be the one Avenger that danced on that line. He wanted to help, to save people and do right, but he was selfish and narcissistic. Putting someone he cared about in danger would always make him jump right across that line without a second thought.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:57 pm
MDaylus

The man glared when Tony said that Loki had only been subject to imprisonment to the past SHIELD and that because they had fallen that agreement was no more. The glare disappeared when Tony described what had happened to his men when they went to examine Loki's childrenand that the temperature in the room was higher than normal. Stepping back as Tony stepped forward thean grew concerned as the suit whirred in preparation. With a sigh the man stepped aside waving his men down, he would make sure this wasn't the end of it but he knew better than to fight the genius. "Go on then.” he growled.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 2:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was a moment away from shooting the men down when the guy in charge finally stepped aside. Looking the men over for a moment, he murmured into the team radio so only Thor could hear. “Watch our backs….they aren’t done yet.” He told the god before hurrying down the hall. He was close enough that it didn’t take long for him to find Loki, pulling on the bond even though the god seemed pretty out of it. Bursting into the room, he wasted no time in pulling the doctors and scientists away from Loki, leaving Thor to keep them away. Throwing the blankets off the god, he let JARVIS run some quick scans, checking on Loki as he pulled at the straps that were keeping him down. “I’m here Loki….I’m here.” He murmured, actually opening his mind to the god fully for the moment, his concern outweighing everything else.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded almost in perceptible back at Tony when the man gave him an order to watch their backs. He didn't believe for a moment that this would be so easy. He followed Tony down the halls keeping an eye on the men behind them. When they reached Loki Thor barely held back a loud snarl at the heat and people in the place seeing his brother so weak. He wanted to smash them all for thinking they could get away with such a thing.

Loki was drifting between consciousness and not with his eyes closed. He knew there were people around him but he couldn't follow their movemnts. When he felt the tug at the bond between Tony and himself he gave a soft whimper pushing as much of himself into it as he could. When the blankets were suddenly gone and things seemed cooler but still he felt to warm. He peeked opened his eyes when he heard Tony's voice and the straps loosen. The scans were showing dehydration and heat exhaustion at the very least and he wasn't sweating despite the heat. It was like his body had little water left in his body or it was all centered around his stomach to keep the babies cool.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Placing a hand on Loki’s head, Tony wanted to touch him without his gauntlet, but he knew that if he did, the babies would drain him completely. HE had to stay awake and alert. Seeing the readings, Tony looked around. “Water.” He barked. One man offered a water bottle. Tony took a moment to check it, make sure it was water before he carefully helped Loki sit up. Supporting him with an arm, he coaxed the god into drinking, making sure he took it slow. When the bottle was drained he tossed it aside and slowly lifted Loki up. Cradling him close, he looked to Thor. “We need to leave. He needs Bruce.” He said tightly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:48 pm
MDaylus

When Tony placed the gauntlet again his head Loki turned into it seeking its coolness and the comfort the touch offered even if it wasn't what he really wanted. Loki was so content with the gloved hand that he almost did not hear the call for water but his tongue touchd his dry lips at the word. Water...water, yes he needed that, water was cool. It helped him produce the ice needed to protect his children. Then he was being sat up and his body shook with the effort and his world started to tilt some more. Screwing his eyes shut he let someone Tony he thought coax him into drinking. At first he was a bit reluctant until he tasted the water then it seemed he couldn't get it fast enough. It was given to him slow but by the time the bottle had been drained he could feel the weight of it in his stomach as he was lifted from the bed. One arm fell off to his side dangling while the one closest to Tony's body lay just above his swollen belly. He heard Tony's voice then the water making his head just a bit clearer, something about Bruce. Loki gave a negative noise at that though, Bruce had promised to continue the conversation. Loki was sure he didn't want to do that yet, especially not now when he felt too hot still.

Thor stood watch as Tony dealt with his brother's needs. He wanted to go to the dark haired god desperately but stayed put offering the protection he could. No one would dare to cross him at the moment, not with the anger he felt. When Tony finally picked Loki up and said that they needed to leave he nodded and moved to lead the way. "Perhaps the healer mother is sending will be there when we arrive." he suggested softly.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games