Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:21 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Hi, evveybuddy.

"Hey Podunk!" THe familar voice came from the couch. Aoniec sitting upon it with her hair all over the place..
"Hello, Aonice!" Podunk said, smiling jovially and turning toward her. "Have you seen an arctic fox around here? No clothes, about..." He raised his hand a little over five feet from the ground "So tall?"

Aoniec giggled.. "No i havnt.. i havnt been keeping a look out for nakie arctic foxes ^^"
"Well maybe you should." He grinned, then fell backwards and landed in his favorite seat. "So," He continued, "How are you today?
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:25 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Aonice_Mitsoku
Podunk_the_Mighty
Hi, evveybuddy.

"Hey Podunk!" THe familar voice came from the couch. Aoniec sitting upon it with her hair all over the place..
"Hello, Aonice!" Podunk said, smiling jovially and turning toward her. "Have you seen an arctic fox around here? No clothes, about..." He raised his hand a little over five feet from the ground "So tall?"

Aoniec giggled.. "No i havnt.. i havnt been keeping a look out for nakie arctic foxes ^^"
"Well maybe you should." He grinned, then fell backwards and landed in his favorite seat. "So," He continued, "How are you today?

Aonice smiled warmly.. "Im doing fine" she said as she rested her hands in her wide lap.. "You?"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:34 pm

Runs into the den excitedly and spots Aonice. With a leap, she runs and jumps onto her back.

"Waiiiiii that pic you did for me is so awsome!! I lurf it! I have half of your pic done, I had to go out and buy b-day gift for my sister, "
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:36 pm

Rinchans flower
Runs into the den excitedly and spots Aonice. With a leap, she runs and jumps onto her back.

"Waiiiiii that pic you did for me is so awsome!! I lurf it! I have half of your pic done, I had to go out and buy b-day gift for my sister, "

Aonice coudnt take the sudden weight of a woman glomping her litle body like that, and fell forward.. She laughed loudly, and obviously, with the tone of red on ehr skin, found another womans weight upon her very sensual.. She tried to hide her feeling and rested her head agaisnt the ground, giggling.. "Thanks, Rinchan ^^"

Aonice_Mitsoku

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:37 pm

"Fairly well." He said, getting to his feet and allowing the cloud to dissipate as he checked his watch. "But I'm afraid I must be off, hon. Good night to you."
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:40 pm

Waves to Podunk as he leaves. "I sent you a PM with the comission info!"

Laughes and jumps off of Aonice's back. "Sorry about that, I got excited,"

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:52 pm

Rinchans flower
Waves to Podunk as he leaves. "I sent you a PM with the comission info!"

Laughes and jumps off of Aonice's back. "Sorry about that, I got excited,"

Aonice giggled, rolled over and pulled RInchan back onto her before she managed to stand up fully, giving her another big hug.. "I like it when people get excited over my work!"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:18 pm

You should be, you're very good 3nodding

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:20 pm

Rinchans flower

Aonice giggled and noded.. "Not compared to my friends, i feel like crap around them"
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:25 pm

Aonice_Mitsoku
Rinchans flower

Aonice giggled and noded.. "Not compared to my friends, i feel like crap around them"

O.o

Why?

Rinchans flower

Aonice_Mitsoku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:37 pm

Rinchans flower
Aonice_Mitsoku
Rinchans flower

O.o

Why?

Well one of my friends is really, really ood.. But he's stupid and we make fun of eachother, and i make better peices than him and stuff, but only on rare occasion.. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:21 pm

Neh...stupid research paper... whee

Angelic Muse

Rinchans flower

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:40 am

((Bumps thread up))
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:11 pm

Hi Rinnie

Af Mas

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:17 pm

Af Mas
Hi Rinnie

Affy! ~ glomps ~
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games