Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:48 pm
picture of my character

name: Namine
Sex: Female
Race: Elf
Elemental power: Able to control nature and those that dwell within it (animals)
Alias: Nymph of the woods
Appearance: Click on the link above
weapons: A sword made from light kind of see through

JOINING RP!!!!

Walks into the school not quite sure where to go. "where is this classroom? she thinks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:50 pm
*jumps on to the ground* nice to be back again =)  

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
"i loved you, but you turned against me, and for that i can never forgive you, i guess it was never meant to be" she closed her eyes and bit his neck

his eyes turn back to normal and he passes out
she grabbed him "im sorry, but i guess it was never meant to be" a tear fell off her face and landed on him

a man said to marka "sir....if he is bitten by her h-" marka said "i know....he turns back to normal
she turned to marka and threw a sword at him "this is all your fault" she said then both her and ragnos dissapeared

"damnit"
she layed him down on his bed and sat in the chair next to it, she bit her wrist then put it above his mouth letting him drink "you havent fed, you need to drink" she said then sat in the chair and waited until he awoke, guarding him  
*appears beside her* no classroom not anymore *puts a knife to her throat*  

neon blue penguin

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:51 pm
neon blue penguin
*draws SoulFang and holds it against the Hunter*I don't think so!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:51 pm
neon blue penguin
"i dont have time for you" she said grabbing his wrist and pulling the knife out, she threw him into the wall  

Aprilbaby1

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
she grabbed him "im sorry, but i guess it was never meant to be" a tear fell off her face and landed on him

a man said to marka "sir....if he is bitten by her h-" marka said "i know....he turns back to normal
she turned to marka and threw a sword at him "this is all your fault" she said then both her and ragnos dissapeared

"damnit"
she layed him down on his bed and sat in the chair next to it, she bit her wrist then put it above his mouth letting him drink "you havent fed, you need to drink" she said then sat in the chair and waited until he awoke, guarding him

he dident wake up  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:54 pm
*laughs* this again? *body disappears voice echos* just so you know the new girl will be my next target  

neon blue penguin

Utsukushii Otaku

*draws SoulFang and holds it against the Hunter*I don't think so!

Namine stares at them all. What is going on she thinks. Namine takes out her sword and says " Im not here to fight anyone, let me pass"  
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"damnit"

he dident wake up
she closed her eyes and gave him part of her soul "wake up" she said pacing around  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:55 pm
neon blue penguin
*laughs* this again? *body disappears voice echos* just so you know the new girl will be my next target
"good luck getting to her" she yelled leaning against the wall  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:56 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"damnit"

he dident wake up
she closed her eyes and gave him part of her soul "wake up" she said pacing around

he slowly opens his eyes  

Dante Borges

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:57 pm
(wait a second all 3 of you thought i was attacking all of you at the same time anyway i got to go bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:57 pm

"good luck getting to her" she yelled leaning against the wall

Namine wasn't sure what that guy wanted with her. "Um...excuse me what did he mean by i would be his next target?"  

Utsukushii Otaku

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:58 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

"damnit"

he dident wake up

he slowly opens his eyes
she leaned over him "hey your awake" she said smiling, "here you need to feed, it will give you engergy" she bit her wrist and held it above his mouth  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games