Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punchIT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:37 pm
We're over the first hurdle, I don't think he's gay. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:45 pm
Krissim Klaw
I am just so tired of school. I have gotten to the point where it is time for it to be done (Thank God Spring term is it and I'm finished). The art classes are what are really bothering me. I'm tired of doing the shitty little projects and drawings teachers want from me. I'm tired of trying to do it in the styles they want. I'm tired of staying up till 7am working on art projects. I'm tired of reading the boring articles written by the artists they like. And I'm ******** tired of pooring out my soul for a shitty little mark on a piece of paper so I can graduate.

At this point, I'm already planning on just taking off from art once I graduate. I think I will seriously just put it down for a year. I don't like art anymore. They have successfully killed my innate desire to create via the art world. neutral
Agreed. Forcing it just makes it feel worthless.. you've summed up how I feel about art school pretty easily. I feel kind of empty now.  

Nekoyaki

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:01 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII
Bleh, just sent in an application to Walgreens, I hope I get the job there, then maybe my parents wont complain as much. This is going to be my first job if I get it ><;

EDIT: Shoki didnt know California had laws about minors not being able to stay out past 10 << >>

They can be past midnight if accompanied by someone over 18  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:01 pm
Rainey_angel81
Heh, this is funny. Goes to show how uneducated aka STUPID some Americans are.

We had a french exchange student come back for a visit last week for dinner and he was telling us that he was talking to a woman . And he told her he was from Paris. He said that she kind of thought for a moment and then asked, "Is Paris in Canada?" He said he looked at her and said, "no..Paris is in France."
She replied, "Is France in Canada?"

He said that he just shook his head and walked away.

It's kind of saddening. I know a lot of people at my school couldn't tell who ran the election against Bush. I know a lot of people don't know where Iraq or Afghanistan is.

It's just...sad.

That's not sad. Sad is a puppy getting run over. What you just told me is pure comedy. XDDD

I know where Iraq is...I could get near to it on a map....it's near Egypt, across from that land bridge thingy.....GAAAH

It was George Bush vs. John Kerry and Howard Dean. Dean dropped out...the pansy.  

FogSage

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:07 pm
Nanaki_Red XIII

EDIT: Shoki didnt know California had laws about minors not being able to stay out past 10 << >>

Because the laws of California directly effect me over in Iowa and I should know them. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 10:53 pm
FogSage
water_elemental
Pictures of smoosh!

Piccy

OMG, LE SMOOSHY!

He is Smooshy, and so he is my Smooshy. heart Well....your Smooshy....why DID you call him that? DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE TEASED BY ALL THE OTHER CATERPILLARS! T.T

We called him that because he was heading towards the road when we found him. Plus, he feels smooshy.  

Otterish

Crenn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:16 pm
Things are getting worse... more later... I have to do 3 hours straight of chores.... it's not helping my mood one bit.

"Love is in the air".... oh yeah... you can feel the love in between the screams.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:32 pm
Krissim Klaw
I am just so tired of school. I have gotten to the point where it is time for it to be done (Thank God Spring term is it and I'm finished). The art classes are what are really bothering me. I'm tired of doing the shitty little projects and drawings teachers want from me. I'm tired of trying to do it in the styles they want. I'm tired of staying up till 7am working on art projects. I'm tired of reading the boring articles written by the artists they like. And I'm ******** tired of pooring out my soul for a shitty little mark on a piece of paper so I can graduate.

At this point, I'm already planning on just taking off from art once I graduate. I think I will seriously just put it down for a year. I don't like art anymore. They have successfully killed my innate desire to create via the art world. neutral

Saddly, that is one of the things I hear happens to some of those that choose to go through art school.

I really hope it doesn't end up ruining art for you forever Kriss, you have a beautiful talent and it shouldn't go to waist. While I do not know your motives for taking the art classes to begin with, I know that most do it for the degree so they can use their skills in the professional world, typically illustration or graphic design.

Hopefully when school is all said and done and you recover from the burn out you can get yourself drawing for fun again rather than thinking of it as work.

Selene Aries

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:05 am
water_elemental
FogSage
water_elemental
Pictures of smoosh!

Piccy

OMG, LE SMOOSHY!

He is Smooshy, and so he is my Smooshy. heart Well....your Smooshy....why DID you call him that? DO YOU WANT HIM TO BE TEASED BY ALL THE OTHER CATERPILLARS! T.T

We called him that because he was heading towards the road when we found him. Plus, he feels smooshy.

Ahhh!! Smoosh is caccooning!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 5:24 am
Sheol Kitten
water_elemental
FogSage
water_elemental
Pictures of smoosh!

Piccy

OMG, LE SMOOSHY!

Ahhh!! Smoosh is caccooning!

YAAAAY!

Now all you have to do is ask Krissim on what to do with a cocooning luna moth. Perhaps I could find a site on the internet with info....  

FogSage

Aylin Mari Dakarai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:05 pm
water_elemental
Pictures of smoosh!

*Snipped*

Aww Smoosh-kun is soo cute.

and I'm sure Smoosh will bve a very handsome moth. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:02 pm
Yay internets. Finally got our dsl upgraded to Verizon's FiOS internet. They guy got here around 9:30 this morning, finally left about 3:40. xp I didn't notice a big difference at first, but downloading stuff, oh man. heart  

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:07 pm
Eddily
Yay internets. Finally got our dsl upgraded to Verizon's FiOS internet. They guy got here around 9:30 this morning, finally left about 3:40. xp I didn't notice a big difference at first, but downloading stuff, oh man. heart

Woohoo!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:12 pm
Just in case anyone is wondering, this is what smoosh will look like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Otterish

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:34 pm
water_elemental
Just in case anyone is wondering, this is what smoosh will look like:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

What in the world. o.o I don't think I have ever seen one of those before.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 353 354 355 356 357 358 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games