Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
Steal an item from the avatar above you^^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:27 pm
You can't kill what can't die, smart a**. And talk about the ultimate case of Godmoding. Idiots like that sicken me. stare

*Steals Head*

*Kicks it away*

p***k. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Well ur a person so u can die right? v.v

steals fire thingy >.<

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:36 pm
Your question- No. What I am is something a pathetic mortal like you could never comprehend.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:37 pm

A gay person? xDD

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:03 pm
Oh, very mature. Yes, you are a ******** SHINING example of the intellectual state of the world today, asstard. ******** homophobic sycophantic little s**t.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Well ur the one saying ur something a mortal wouldn't comprehend so ur pretending ur not human ^^ i mean who the ******** does that :3

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:29 pm
I don't like to associate myself with the filth humans have turned themselves into- if one can alter their perceptions and expand their mind to see beyond the fat and clutter of trivial things like our daily lives, one can gain an infinite amount of wisdom by cutting off all ties to anything associating himself with the label of "Human." IF you had the knowledge, the vision, the foresight to see the meaning of my words, you would know WHY I detest humans overall- we are THE most corrupt creatures ever to have existed, and by trying to further yourself from the "human" title, you can ascend to a state of higher wisdom and intellect by disassociating yourself with these pitiful wretches, these maggots that destroy the very world we live on and are ruled by things like greed and lust more than what truly matters- hard work, honesty, honor, chivalry, etc.

By refusing to call myself human, I am basically trying to say that I stray from the path of corruption that humans have placed themselves on, that I seek enlightenment- not by "gods" and "devils" but by myself. Enlightenment for ME, a better life for me.

So if you can't accept it and see the wisdom in these words, I truly weep for you as a brother- maybe in time you too can become enlightened.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:36 pm

And yet i still don't give a damn ;D

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 pm
I repeat- the modern brain capacity of society in general is perfectly embodied in your retarded a**. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:43 pm

And you think your so smart cause u think ur above the "human" level...???

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ditquad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:00 pm
Wow, Millenium/Joker [whichever you prefer] argues a lot
._.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:01 pm

Indeed he does v.v

and about some of the stupidest s**t too D<

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:04 pm
Aye, I do, but debate is never a bad thing. Diplomacy is the cornerstone of nearly everything.

So I am a bit argumentative- so what? Don't dismiss my points as "stupid" just because your brain is too feeble to comprehend it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:06 pm
mishterstar

And you think your so smart cause u think ur above the "human" level...???

No, I KNOW I am smart because my IQ and EQ speak for themselves. I KNOW I am smart because of all the wisdom I have compounded in my short time in this life. I KNOW I am smart because I try to distance myself from creatures that are driven by petty things like morality and greed.  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Toastur

Newbie Noob

9,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:07 pm

This is all i hear from you "blah blah blah"

Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 456 457 458 459 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games