Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony clutched Loki as tightly as he dared. The god had already been so weak. To have him reduced to this state…..he should kill everyone here. He should blow this place as he left. These idiotic, self-righteous people that used some sort of twisted logic to make a man, a pregnant man fall to this state. Still, he hurried behind Thor, staying close to him and keeping Loki safe between them. “Maybe, but I wouldn’t bet on it. When are we ever that lucky?” Tony asked, eyes barely leaving Loki. “Call Jane…..Loki will need an ice bath first. We need to get his temperature down, just like when we got him out of the dungeons on Asgard.” He added. Contacting Bruce through his com, he told the doctor about Loki’s state. The team was nearly to the mansion, so Bruce would be able to prepare. Steve and Bucky were still a ways off, having had to take a bit more time because of Kalani and her grandmother. Reaching out across the bond, Tony gently prodded at Loki’s mind. ‘Come on Loki….stay with me. We’ll get you home and bury you in ice. All the ice you could ever want.’ He murmured to the god, almost scared what would happen if Loki faded into unconsciousness.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:41 pm
MDaylus

Thor gave a bitter chuckle at Tony's words about them rarely being that lucky. He wanted to contradict that Loki was rarely ever that lucky. Instead he called Jane as Tony as having her and Betty start piling ice into a bath where they could cool Loki down as soon as they returned to the mansion. "I think perhaps we should involve my mother in this, Loki may be banished from Asgard but he is still a prince of it. Perhaps if my mother made a statement to SHIELD they would not think to take him again." Thor suggested and of course by statement he meant a threat of war if his brother came to harm once more.

Loki had turned his face into Tony's suit as best he could with his horns once he had been sure the man was holding him where he was meant to stay until he was put down. The water helped, he could feel his body taking what it could of it providing his children with the coolness they needed. Still his body remained warm and he wanted to slip away from the heat to just let it drag him down, he almost did too. Until Tony was speaking in his mind asking him to stay with the genius. Promising submersion in ice as soon as they returned to the mansion. Ice sounded good, ice would be cold and would protect his children but the part of him that was aware that it was Tony holding him didn't want that to end. With his defenses down and mind sluggish he projected just that to Tony.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Maybe we should." Tony agreed absently. War would certainly put SHIELD on their best behavior, especially if it was promised that the world would know it to be their fault. "But you aren't leaving to do anything until everyone is at the mansion. I need a body blocking SHIELD if they come back and I can't leave Loki." He said firmly as they took off. It wasn't often that Tony took a leading role and seriously ordered anyone, he often left that to just about anyone else, but today he was in control. When Loki projected the desire to be held, it surprised Tony a bit, but he sent reassurance to the god. 'I've got you, you're safe.' He promised.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:08 pm
MDaylus

Thor nodded when Tony seemed to agree with him about contacting Asgard. "I had not intended on leaving, I would merely seek out the bowl my brother has used to speak with our mother, that should be suffiecient enough." Thor stated shaking his head. He would not leave his brother now, they had left him undefended in a time when he could not defend himself he would not do so again. Even if he needed to have his mother send Skadi down to watch his brother he would not leave him by himself again.

Loki gave a soft whimper the moment he knew they were flying through the air. His stomach certainly did not like that, and he was almost glad that he was too weak to do anything but lie in Tony's arms. The reassurances Tony sent him Loki accepted with hesitance but gathered them close all the same. Tony had him, and he was safe the man promised. Safe...safe was good, safe was... Loki wasn't quite sure what it was or what it truly meant for him anymore.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony held Loki a little tighter when he whimpered, but they had no other options. The trip home took a little longer as they couldn’t fly as fast with Loki. But they made it home all the same. Tony took Loki right up to their room, not even paying attention to anyone else. Finding the tub already full of ice and waiting, Tony let his face plate slide up. “Look Loki….all the ice you could want.” He said gently. Not even bothering to undress the god at the moment, Tony slowly placed Loki in the ice water, making sure to continue supporting him. Bruce edged his way in, but Tony just looked to him. “Get a few bottles of water.” He ordered, watching the doctor accept his words without question. “Thor….if you see any hint of SHIELD……fry them. No questions asked.” He said tightly. Focusing on Loki again, he carefully scooped water over Loki’s head, hoping to help cool him a little.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:01 am
MDaylus

Thor looked to his brother at the whimper and frowned. He knew Loki had not liked flying with him when they had been younger but he hadn't been careful with his brother. He had though the younger god would have appreciated Tony's flight much more. He considered the fact that the god was not himself now but still gave a soft sigh wondering if he had ruined flight for his brother. He pushed those thoughts from his mind as they arrived home and he followed Tony through the house without a thought. He stood next to the doorway as tony lowered his brother into the ice wincing at the soft cry Loki gave. When Tony turned to him ordering that if he saw any hint of SHIELD he was to fry them no questions asked Thor nodded and left trusting the man to handle loki.

Loki peeked his head out from against Tony's body a bit when he heard his name and the mention of ice but he didn't look around. His head felt to bogged down by the heat he felt. The first touch of the ice water to his body had to god giving a soft cry. It was such a sharp difference in temperature that it almost felt like it was burning him. As soon as his body was submerged he shiver as his outsides became suddenly cooler than his onsides. He was suddenly more aware from the shock to his system and knew his body would stop shivering once his temperature had evened out. He watched as Tony ordered bruce and Thor around with bleary eyes which were more aware now. Only closing them as Tony scoped water over his head he mumbled the word mate to the man.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt bad when Loki cried out, but he knew this was what Loki needed. He wanted to hold Loki properly, but he couldn’t leave his suit. The water was too cold for him to be exposed to for long and he was still having to guard his own magic and energy. Hearing Loki mumble out to him, Tony sighed. “I’m here Loki….I’m hear. Not going anywhere.” He reassured the god, continuing to scoop water over Loki’s head, slowly pushing the man’s hair back and away from his face. When Bruce came back with several bottles of water and a cup of ice, Tony took one and coaxed Loki into drinking a little more water before feeding him a few pieces of ice. Only then did he reach out to touch Loki’s stomach, watching as frost grew over the metal. “Oh come on kids…..don’t do that to me.” He muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:09 am
MDaylus

Loki blinked as to y told him that he was there and not going anywhere. After a moment he nodded seeming to accept that fact as he shivered. He let the man coax him into drinking water again but he was much more interested in the ice. When the man moved to rest a hand over his stomach and it froze up Loki pushed forth the information that the children did not know who was there. How could they know through the metal of the suit, metal was dangerous to them at the moment. Metal meant needles and being stuck, metal meant danger. Loki lifted his own hand to his belly to try and calm the children who seemed to be Squirming restlessly as if they knew their resting place had been threatened so greatly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:55 am
Alikia Tsuki

Sighing as Loki showed him that the children didn’t know it was him, Tony rubbed his thumb over Loki’s skin for a moment before he pulled his hand away. Finally trusting that Loki could sit up himself, Tony let him lean against the side of the tub. “We need to get these wet clothes off of you.” He said, moving to help pull the garments off of Loki. Only Bruce was hovering anxiously at the door, turning green around the edges, but managing to keep control of himself, so there wasn’t any real need for embarrassment. Once the clothes were dropped to the side, Tony was feeding Loki another few pieces of ice. “Loki…..did they hurt you?” he asked steadily, meeting the god’s eyes intently.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 10:04 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned softly when Tony pulled his hand away. He knew it could be dangerous for the man if he kept the touch up since he didn't know if the man still wore the amulet Skadi had given him. Still he had desired Tony's touch for months and the fleeting ones that passed magic between them the last few days had not been enough. Holding himself up when Tony released him he allowed the man to get him out of the now soaking clothing. The ice he was fed after was nice and loki crunched on it. His shivering had stopped as the water and ice helped cool his internal body temperature. When asked if he had been hurt Loki racked his foggy memory. Pushing forward what he remembered. The only thing that had been clear was the blood being drawn and that worried him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:32 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony accepted the memories without resistance. Taking a deep breath, he frowned. SHIELD didn’t need access to Loki’s DNA. They didn’t need to be poking around and experimenting with Loki’s DNA and abilities. Still he simply nodded, cupping Loki’s cheek. “I’m not going to let them ever take you again.” He swore softly. Dropping his head to his arm, Tony sighed heavily. “I’m sorry…..I was sure you were safe here. We should have never left you alone.” He mumbled.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:42 pm
MDaylus

Loki was glad when Tony accepted the offered memories. He wondered if it would be too jumbled for the man and the frown didn't help those thoughts. When Tony nodded Loki slumped a bit in relief. The hand on his cheek startled him but his eyes locked with Tony's. Listening to the man promise that he would never let them take him again he gave a soft nod. He refrained from touching the man's face when Tony looked hopeless and sighed heavily. *Not your fault, you didn't know. They are supposed to be allies.* Loki stated his words slurred slightly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked as JARVIS translated for him in his helmet. Shaking his head, he frowned. “Doesn’t matter…..I still should have never left you alone.” He replied. Glancing back up at Loki, the stressed look had returned. “I just keep ******** everything up. How could you ever trust me?” he asked softly. “I’m supposed to protect you, I’m supposed to keep you safe, keep them safe……and yet I never can, no matter how I try, no matter what I do and what I plan…..our kids could have died.”

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki remembered belatedly that JARVIS had been silenced as the mansion's security had been taken down just before SHIELD had gotten him. He didn't think that Tony had bothered to reinstall it yet and he slumped a bit more in the water thinking his words would go not understood. When Tony spoke in answer to what he had said he understood that JARVIS had persevered once again through Tony's suit. *It was a mission, you were saving the world.* Loki argued as he saw the stressed look return to Tony's face. When the man continued despite his words saying that he had ******** everything up and asking how he could trust him Loki felt his throat get tight and tears whell up. Tony should not be asking such a thing, Tony had never lied to him, had never left, never kept dire secrets like the ones Loki was still keeping. He couldn't help it as he began sobbing in earnest at Tony's words about keeping them safe. He projected that the children had a stash of his magic to keep themselves protected something Loki had accounted for when he had found out he was pregnant knowing it was a possibility he would be so weak. *You can't keep me safe when I am the one putting myself in danger.* Loki sobbed. He had put himself in danger so many times to protect others and for what, so he could survive just a bit longer where he wasn't happy and missing the one thing he wanted, Tony. *I was wrong, wrong about everything. Wrong about leaving, thinking you wouldn't want the babies, wrong to think I could do this without you.* he continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stiffened as Loki began crying, not sure what he'd done or said this time. Then Loki was talking. It took a moment longer for JARVIS to translate so Tony was left holding his breath, unsure what to say or do to help. Then the translation slipped out and Tony let out a long breath. His heart broke as he saw how broken Loki was, a good hint at the way the genius felt as well. Without thinking, Tony leaned forward and pressed his forehead to Loki's, closing his eyes. He was too tired, too angry, and too frightened to keep up the distance. Feeling his magic drain and exhaustion sweep over him Tony could only relax, hand curling around the back of Loki's neck gently. "We're both idiots" was all he could manage, unsure of what else he could say.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games