Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:36 pm
Yinsha, we know, we heard you. ^^ But, please keep that to the Naruto Market, ok? Just wait, or check out around the Exchange; you might have more luck there.

And Sharingan.. aaaahhh.. um... sorry, not really.... ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:38 pm
Camui

oo wow... no backpacks? Jeez, i haul mine around. XDD: And, we're ok with hats as long as none sees us (we can wear them during halloween, but not during a lesson) and sunglasses.. well, no one wears them, so, i don't think there's a rule. We can listen to CD players at lunch (no one looks anyway. XDD XP and we've learned how to avoid being seen), and as long as we're safe with our jewelry and stuff, we're ok...

... but, meh. It's school.. you HAVE to expect it.. --;;
Yea well ours has a high academic expectation of you as well cause it's one of teh top in the state so there's so much pressure on you and now they're trying to make you do community service as well Our MEAP tests (state test) that gave our money if you passed the meap for college and stuff but now you cant get that money unless you do 40 hours of community service and it's already so mcuh work to pass that test do your job your homeowrk then try to fit in community service for something you're already supposed to get?  

BluedragonJade

Camui
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:43 pm
BluedragonJade
Camui

oo wow... no backpacks? Jeez, i haul mine around. XDD: And, we're ok with hats as long as none sees us (we can wear them during halloween, but not during a lesson) and sunglasses.. well, no one wears them, so, i don't think there's a rule. We can listen to CD players at lunch (no one looks anyway. XDD XP and we've learned how to avoid being seen), and as long as we're safe with our jewelry and stuff, we're ok...

Yea well ours has a high academic expectation of you as well cause it's one of teh top in the state so there's so much pressure on you and now they're trying to make you do community service as well Our MEAP tests (state test) that gave our money if you passed the meap for college and stuff but now you cant get that money unless you do 40 hours of community service and it's already so mcuh work to pass that test do your job your homeowrk then try to fit in community service for something you're already supposed to get?

oo Ouch, that's kinda harsh...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:45 pm
Camui
BluedragonJade
Camui

oo Ouch, that's kinda harsh...
Our school is like harsh period you get into a fight twice and you're out and if you're defending yourself you have to of tried walking away and you can only of tried to avoid their hits to not get in trouble you cant carry asprin or any sort of medicine like taht even something like midol if you do and you're caught you're suspended possible expulsion They drill this into our heads the first day with a fricken 2 hour video making sur eto go over every single rule  

BluedragonJade

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:46 pm
Oh and last time the kids passed around penition to make some of teh rules go away you know like teh card playing and stuff they got into major trouble and we were told never to do that again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:50 pm
BluedragonJade
Oh and last time the kids passed around penition to make some of teh rules go away you know like teh card playing and stuff they got into major trouble and we were told never to do that again.

Oo Ok, now that's just rediculous.. It's YOUR school, isn't it? You guys should have a say in your school and it's functioning... don't tell me those running it are on some tyrant trip or something...?

And, on a side note.. the people at our school have actually ended up making us EARN some rules... i think we deserved them... there were several food fights that got started at lunch last year.. XDDD but, good god.. that was several too many... even if it WAS fun.-ny. Funny.... i didn't take part in it, i swear.. ninja  

Camui
Crew

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:54 pm
Camui
BluedragonJade

Oo Ok, now that's just rediculous.. It's YOUR school, isn't it? You guys should have a say in your school and it's functioning... don't tell me those running it are on some tyrant trip or something...?

And, on a side note.. the people at our school have actually ended up making us EARN some rules... i think we deserved them... there were several food fights that got started at lunch.. XDDD but, good god.. that was several too many... even if it WAS fun.-ny. Funny.... i didn't take part in it, i swear.. ninja
lol uh huh and all the schools here are total dictators we have a student council yes but its run by of course the popular kiss ups our entire school has not had one single food fights and regular fights are like completly rare teh students here are paranoid of doing something and getting expelled I mean we all looked laid back but you don't see an outbursting troublemaker anywhere if you want that you have to go to the alternative thats where they send the "special" kids  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:03 pm
BluedragonJade
Camui
BluedragonJade

And, on a side note.. the people at our school have actually ended up making us EARN some rules... i think we deserved them... there were several food fights that got started at lunch.. XDDD but, good god.. that was several too many... even if it WAS fun.-ny. Funny.... i didn't take part in it, i swear.. ninja
lol uh huh and all the schools here are total dictators we have a student council yes but its run by of course the popular kiss ups our entire school has not had one single food fights and regular fights are like completly rare teh students here are paranoid of doing something and getting expelled I mean we all looked laid back but you don't see an outbursting troublemaker anywhere if you want that you have to go to the alternative thats where they send the "special" kids

oO... that's.. twisted...

Nyaaaaa... anyway.. ^^;; it's getting uberly late, and i needs my sleeep.. i'll talk to y'all tomorrow... Night!!  

Camui
Crew

BluedragonJade

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:10 pm
Nini!*waves*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:23 pm
gnite everybody....  

anbu38

4,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 12:33 am
0.0;;;  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 1:56 am
I am looking for competitors to the competition by the name of Blood and Steel. It is an anything goes tournament and I want to get as many people as possible into it. I hope to make the tournament as big as possible but to do this I need to get it off the ground for the first time. Please come and test your skills in the tournament and if you’re good enough you’ll walk away with the honor and the prize. For more information please go here: Blood and Steel  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

freesha

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:15 am
happy birthday to useless_princess, i saw her bierthday on our birthday list.......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:44 am
BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! domokun  

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Fnargh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 2:49 am
HI everyone! How is it today?? Im fine! blaugh  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 354 355 356 357 358 359 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games