Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:49 pm

Kakoy
Kakoy's right front leg was wrapped up to the shoulder her middift was wrapped as well her rear right leg was wrapped to her hip. Kakoy limped weakly to Krell's couch and pawed it and meowed weakly.

"Mew"
Need some help? //Walks over and lifts her up onto the couch.// What happened to you?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:50 pm

Drifter_Raziel
damn i did put a g instead of a j my bad well i think im gana get of for the night nothing to do and the longer i stay up with nothing to do the more i think and i get deppresed to a point of the thought of things that would most likly kill me but not actuly doing them
"mew..."

Kakoy looked to The wolf with soft caring eyes as if she wanted to help. Her small kitten body at his foot and barly as big as his boot. She paws at his pant leg with her left paw as she sits down.

Kakoy

Kakoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:52 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy
Kakoy's right front leg was wrapped up to the shoulder her middift was wrapped as well her rear right leg was wrapped to her hip. Kakoy limped weakly to Krell's couch and pawed it and meowed weakly.

"Mew"
Need some help? //Walks over and lifts her up onto the couch.// What happened to you?

Kakoy looks over from The wolfs foot and meows softly.

"mew..(I was in alitte fight.)"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:54 pm

Grah. Another late-nighter.
At least... for a school night.

How goes it, mis amigos?

Rigu Ryu

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:55 pm

Kakoy
Drifter_Raziel
damn i did put a g instead of a j my bad well i think im gana get of for the night nothing to do and the longer i stay up with nothing to do the more i think and i get deppresed to a point of the thought of things that would most likly kill me but not actuly doing them
"mew..."

Kakoy looked to The wolf with soft caring eyes as if she wanted to help. Her small kitten body at his foot and barly as big as his boot. She paws at his pant leg with her left paw as she sits down.

*smiles seeing her he kneels down and pets her* ill be alright his eyes say right back
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:57 pm

Kakoy
TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy

"Mew"

With who?

Hey, it's Ryu-mew!

TheDisreputableDog

Kakoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:59 pm

Drifter_Raziel
Kakoy
Drifter_Raziel
"mew..."

*smiles seeing her he kneels down and pets her* ill be alright his eyes say right back
Her big blue eyes look into his softly as she mews again and then softly limps her way back to Krell's couch and lays on the ground near it, her back wrapped in white wrap leaning on the frame of the couch.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:00 pm

Screams in pain and runs about, smoldering uncontrollably I'M ON FIRE!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGH!!!

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:00 pm

ShadowClaw
Screams in pain and runs about, smoldering uncontrollably I'M ON FIRE!!!! AAAARRRRRRRGGGH!!!
//Throws a bucket of water on him.// Stop, drop, and roll!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:01 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy
TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy

"Mew"

With who?

Hey, it's Ryu-mew!

"mew (a bad man with a long black pole of iron)"

Kakoy leans on the couch softly as she relaxs her wrap rising and falling with her every breath.

Kakoy

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Kakoy

Kakoy leans on the couch softly as she relaxs her wrap rising and falling with her every breath.
//Winces.// It looks painful.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:09 pm

Heylo! *glomps everyone*

Fwahaha!

Rigu Ryu

Kakoy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:10 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy

"mew (very much but I can't complain)"

Kakoy relaxed with her head on the ground as relax.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:14 pm

Kakoy
TheDisreputableDog
Kakoy

"mew (very much but I can't complain)"

Kakoy relaxed with her head on the ground as relax.

Pulls out his super soaker gun and sprays Kakoy relentlessly with it's ice cold water YEEEAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:17 pm

ShadowClaw
Pulls out his super soaker gun and sprays Kakoy relentlessly with it's ice cold water YEEEAAAAAAAAH BABY!!!
Why didn't you use that on yourself when you were on fire?
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3562 3563 3564 3565 3566 3567 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games