Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:57 pm
Trigramatic
"Hee."

Tails hugged back, a little less affected than Tristen or Riolu. For a kid, he was very fit, and didn't crumple under hugs of any less intensity than an Ursaring's. "Are you sure you wanna stay up here?"

"Gardevoir." She said, being sure of it.

Tristen got in deeper and deeper into the marsh, taking heed to what Tails was saying, so he could keep relatively above ground. "This always feels weird." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:18 pm
"Okay, Telia," Tails said, and stood. "I'll come up sometime so you can jump in. If you want, I mean."

He stepped onto the mud, the top layer hardening with each step. He passed Tristen with a grin."I'm just gonna cheat. It can get pretty deep, and I dunno where the pits are. I just know it's deepest toward the middle, if you wanna follow~"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:20 pm
Trigramatic
"Okay, Telia," Tails said, and stood. "I'll come up sometime so you can jump in. If you want, I mean."

He stepped onto the mud, the top layer hardening with each step. He passed Tristen with a grin."I'm just gonna cheat. It can get pretty deep, and I dunno where the pits are. I just know it's deepest toward the middle, if you wanna follow~"

"Hah? Hey!" He said, moving around in the mud, trying to keep up with Tails.

"Ra laaaa." Riolu said. He started to move his way around in the mud then grabbed Tails leg. "Ra la!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 pm
Riolu broke Tails' focus, and he caught himself knee-deep by hardening the mud again. "Whoa. Hey, Riolu. You know..." He pulled Riolu out and wiped some of the mud off him. "Want me to toss you in? It'll give Tristen an idea what the mud is like. I'll come after you."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:36 pm
Trigramatic
Riolu broke Tails' focus, and he caught himself knee-deep by hardening the mud again. "Whoa. Hey, Riolu. You know..." He pulled Riolu out and wiped some of the mud off him. "Want me to toss you in? It'll give Tristen an idea what the mud is like. I'll come after you."

"Huh?" Tristen asked.

"Ra la?" The Riolu spoke. He thought for a moment then. "Ra la rala!" He was game it seemed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:01 pm
"Alright. Get ready!" Tails sang. He held Riolu at his side around the belly and swung him once. Twice to build momentum, then let him loose on the third swing, sending Riolu soaring past a bundle of reeds where he'd land in a warmer, less viscous mud that would probably swallow him. but not hold him like the mud around the edges did.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm
Trigramatic
"Alright. Get ready!" Tails sang. He held Riolu at his side around the belly and swung him once. Twice to build momentum, then let him loose on the third swing, sending Riolu soaring past a bundle of reeds where he'd land in a warmer, less viscous mud that would probably swallow him. but not hold him like the mud around the edges did.

"RA LAAAA-" Cut silent by a splat. The Riolu came back up, making a gasp. "Ra laaaa..." The Pokemon spoke, trying to clear the mud from its eyes.

Tristen started to make his way near Tails. "So, what was that for?" He asked, not really understanding.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:45 pm
Tails stepped out of his hardened boots and waded into the mire to retrieve Riolu. Immediately he felt the heat that was signature to a spring. Perhaps, it seemed, one really had bubbled up and made an oozy mess of the middle. "Because he's never done it before. And--"

At some point he stepped into one of those pits he'd warned Tristen about, and the mud swallowed him to the armpits. He couldn't feel the bed beneath him, either. "I guess I found one of them. Whoops. You should come over here if you can, Tristen. I can try to hold you up. It's deeper than this."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:38 pm
Trigramatic
Tails stepped out of his hardened boots and waded into the mire to retrieve Riolu. Immediately he felt the heat that was signature to a spring. Perhaps, it seemed, one really had bubbled up and made an oozy mess of the middle. "Because he's never done it before. And--"

At some point he stepped into one of those pits he'd warned Tristen about, and the mud swallowed him to the armpits. He couldn't feel the bed beneath him, either. "I guess I found one of them. Whoops. You should come over here if you can, Tristen. I can try to hold you up. It's deeper than this."

"Um...okay..." He said, trying to wade through the mud, trying to get through Tails. The further he got, the harder it was to really keep up, until he too was up to his shoulders. "Uh...Tails?"

"Ra laaaa?" Riolu spoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:50 pm
"Alright," Tails said, and he squirmed until he'd turned about to face Tristen. "Riolu, if you're okay over there, I'm gonna beat Tristen up now."

It was clear by his tone that he wasn't serious. But he'd promised Blizz that business would be done here.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:00 am
Trigramatic
"Alright," Tails said, and he squirmed until he'd turned about to face Tristen. "Riolu, if you're okay over there, I'm gonna beat Tristen up now."

It was clear by his tone that he wasn't serious. But he'd promised Blizz that business would be done here.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Tristen shouted. He was already to his neck and Tails was going to capitalize on this?

Telia knew the truth however, and couldn't help but to giggle a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:16 am
With one giant effort, Tails pulled his legs up from the depths of the muck and for a moment was swallowed. But he pushed and reemerged, a bog creature on his belly, and he pushed himself forward with arms, legs and all six tails. "Ready or not, Tristen!"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:18 am
Trigramatic
With one giant effort, Tails pulled his legs up from the depths of the muck and for a moment was swallowed. But he pushed and reemerged, a bog creature on his belly, and he pushed himself forward with arms, legs and all six tails. "Ready or not, Tristen!"

Tristen struggled, and flailed, trying to kick up and get at least some headway in the mud, trying to make his way free. Tristen was officially easy pickings for the fox kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:23 am
As Tails neared, he lurched upward, then tackled Tristen into the mire with his gained momentum. If the mud wasn't a source of heat, Tails might have been more careful.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:56 am
Trigramatic
As Tails neared, he lurched upward, then tackled Tristen into the mire with his gained momentum. If the mud wasn't a source of heat, Tails might have been more careful.

"ACK!" Tristen fell over in the muck and then tried to struggle free. Too many things going for him.

"Ra la!" Riolu shouted, wading his way through the mud himself and jumping into the pile.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games