Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mikaluca

Assimilated Cub

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:26 pm
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But it's not... crying

Buhbye. emo

aww you sad to see me go? I'm back! :P

Nope. emotion_c8 maybe.... ;~;

:D
so how was your day?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:53 pm
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214
tokyofirelizard
Kay9214

But it's not... crying

Buhbye. emo

aww you sad to see me go? I'm back! :P

Nope. emotion_c8 maybe.... ;~;

:D
so how was your day?

I'm not well today so I'm going to stay in bed. xP  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I hope you get to feeling better..

I am doing good...trying to BG with my cat in my lap...I am sitting in the living room in my chair with puter on a tv tray...and he is a Maine Coon mix so he is a big cat....he is the orange and white on my profile....it is hard to type but it is such a calming thing to have him here......

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Well, as long as he doesn't catch on that you're playing with fish and try to get them, I think you'll be okay. Lol

Cats are nice. =^_^=

yw......

yeah...

yeah...at least he is more interested in sleeping than fishing right now....

yeah...their purring is so nice and relaxing.....

Indeed.^__^

I could easily go to sleep with him...aaaaahh he just decided he wanted to go out when they came in....well it will be easier to type now...
sooo sleepy...gotta quit staying up so and then getting up earlier....didn't stay in bed till12:00 today...or maybe still sooo relaxed from my flight early this morning....

Ima be half asleep all day. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:11 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I hope you get to feeling better..

I am doing good...trying to BG with my cat in my lap...I am sitting in the living room in my chair with puter on a tv tray...and he is a Maine Coon mix so he is a big cat....he is the orange and white on my profile....it is hard to type but it is such a calming thing to have him here......

Thanks. ^__^

Lol, nice.

Well, as long as he doesn't catch on that you're playing with fish and try to get them, I think you'll be okay. Lol

Cats are nice. =^_^=

yw......

yeah...

Indeed.^__^

I could easily go to sleep with him...aaaaahh he just decided he wanted to go out when they came in....well it will be easier to type now...
sooo sleepy...gotta quit staying up so and then getting up earlier....didn't stay in bed till12:00 today...or maybe still sooo relaxed from my flight early this morning....

I don't really understand why I am so sleepy...I slept real good but I could easily crawl back in bed and go to sleep...**yawns**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yw......

yeah...

Indeed.^__^

I don't really understand why I am so sleepy...I slept real good but I could easily crawl back in bed and go to sleep...**yawns**

Just one of those days. emotion_zzz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:32 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yw......

yeah...

Indeed.^__^

yeah the calm before the storm.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Sounds about right. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..i am gonna have a three day storm here emotion_facepalm what about you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, I didn't know you meant a literal storm. xD

I dunno. It's been calm here for the longest time now.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i wish it were a literal storm...lets just say in two hours the s**t is going to hit the fan..and i wish there was some place i could hide...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:49 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

i wish it were a literal storm...lets just say in two hours the s**t is going to hit the fan..and i wish there was some place i could hide...

Oh, sorry. Dx

Oh dear. >.<

I'm sorry to hear that. ;~;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, sorry. Dx

Oh dear. >.<

thanks...there is one person happy in all this..Dio..she is going out of town to visit her boyfriend and Kasai is not going to like it one bit....she is going to have one hell of a b***h fit when she gits home and Dio is gone....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, sorry. Dx

Oh dear. >.<

thanks...there is one person happy in all this..Dio..she is going out of town to visit her boyfriend and Kasai is not going to like it one bit....she is going to have one hell of a b***h fit when she gits home and Dio is gone....

Oh, I see. Oh dear. Socially deprived Kasai... Fun. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, sorry. Dx

Oh dear. >.<

Kasai is not interested in men at the moment...bad marriage and bad divorce...
her friends are here in town...and she talks to them on the phone a lot and she is happy with that and the few visits she does make to see them..Dio has to go two hours away to see him..she talks with him every day on Skype...but they want to see each other...he also has sibling problems...they get tease a lot by sibs and Dio by her niece...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, sorry. Dx

Oh dear. >.<

Kasai is not interested in men at the moment...bad marriage and bad divorce...
her friends are here in town...and she talks to them on the phone a lot and she is happy with that and the few visits she does make to see them..Dio has to go two hours away to see him..she talks with him every day on Skype...but they want to see each other...he also has sibling problems...they get tease a lot by sibs and Dio by her niece...

Oh my. o.o  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games