Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 9:36 pm
MDaylus

Loki wanted to sink into the water and not come up as the silence passed between them while JARVIS translated. He couldn't hear the AI and so he forgot that Tony couldn't understand him without help. He was truly considering trying it even if he knew he wouldn't get far when skin touched his and Loki looked up startled from his crying for a moment as he felt magic surge into him. He gave a soft noise of protest not wanting to take everything from Tony but he watched in confusion not sure what to expect. The hand curling around the back of his neck was so familiar that it almost brought back the tears then but it was Tony calling them both idiots that sent Loki into sobs again. His hands coming up to press against the front of the suit to just pretend like he could feel the man's heart beneath them. *Sorry, so sorry...* Loki continued to sob. He wanted to explain everything to make Tony understand everything and know that he missed him terribly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let Loki cry, thumb rubbing at the back of his neck gently. Hearing the apology, Tony sighed. “It’s alright Loki….” he mumbled, keeping his eyes closed and just letting himself soak in the closeness. “I’m here Loki. I’m here and you’re here…….we’ll be okay…..” he mumbled, wishing he could offer more to comfort him. He wanted to talk to Loki. Wanted to speak to him properly, but he couldn’t, so this was all he could do.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:53 am
MDaylus

Loki continued to sob for a few minutes letting all the pain and distress he had felt for awhile have an outlet. The gloved thumb at the back of his neck helped calmed the sobs to hiccups after a few minutes as Tony told him things would be okay. When he had finally calmed enough he found himself tired more tired than when SHIELD had drugged him. He too wanted to speak with tony but he couldn't do that fully not yet. JARVIS did not have a full grasp on Asgard's language and he was unsure if he wanted to bring his brother into that conversation. All he really wanted to do right now was curl close to the man, but he still didn't know where they stood. Tony had said they would be okay but that didn't mean things were fixed. Red eyes glanced up to brown giving a curious look as if trying to ask where they were at now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn’t open his eyes until Loki stopped sobbing. Meeting his eyes, Tony could see the question there, but he didn’t know how to answer what Loki wanted to ask. They weren’t fixed, they weren’t like they used to be. They were still a long way off from those things. But he couldn’t handle this distance any more. It was almost physically painful. Taking a deep breath, he placed a hand over one of Loki’s, shifting to kiss Loki’s forehead lightly before he pulled back a little. “Are you feeling better? Is your temperature down a bit?” he asked gently, hand still holding Loki’s as he looked him over closely, trying to see what else he could do to help. Really, he needed to get Loki dried and to bed so Bruce could take a look, but he didn’t want to rush the god.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

He could see some answer in Tony's eyes but he couldn't tell what it was he was seeing. When a hand was placed over his loki glanced down to be surprised by the kiss to his forehead. He looked back up as Tony pulled away. *I think so, my temperature has evened out and I don't feel warm now. The babies have settled down as well.* Loki answered as he evaluated his own body. He felt tired and his head hurt but he suspected most of that was the crying he had done. Still he didn't know how his body would react coming out of the cold water and into normal temperatures.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony continued to watch Loki as he spoke, nodding once JARVIS translated for him. “Do you want to try and move to bed? JARVIS has dropped the temperature in the bedroom.” He said slowly. “And Bruce can look you over there…make sure nothing was done to you or the babies.” He added, glancing over his shoulder towards the door. Bruce was pacing outside, having stepped out when Tony and Loki had had there moment.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited as JARVIS translated his words for him. When Tony asked if he wanted to try and move to the bed he nodded a bit hesitantly. *You got JARVIS back up already?* Loki questioned when Tony said that the AI had dropped the temperature in the bedroom. He had thought that Tony had rushed to him when he had found out he was gone and the man had been with him since he had been found or so he thought. His mind had been fuzzy but it seemed like Tony had been there the whole time. If that was true when had the man had time to fix JARVIS in the mansion. It made Loki wondered something that he didn't want to and he certainly didn't want to ask. Maybe Tony had need the mansion JARVIS up to find out what had happened and to find him. But JARVIS was everywhere and certainly had no problem conveying things to other devices. Loki gave another nod when Tony suggested that Bruce could look him over and make sure nothing was done to him or the babies. *Right, should make sure that the babies are okay.* Loki agreed shifting to sit up a bit more in the tub contemplating how he was to make it to the bedroom. He didn't know where the strange chair was and didn't know if he could walk. His body had been tired and weak before, he couldn't imagine it being any better now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:22 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the question from Loki. “JARVIS is can do some repairs on himself. All you have to do is reconnect him to the mainframe he was already on and he can begin making repairs.” Tony explained. So long as he had something where JARVIS was still active and connected half of the repairs would be simple. He’d still have to go combing through code and electrics to check and fortify so JARVIS wouldn’t be vulnerable to another attack. When Loki began to sit up a little more, Tony slowly stood, pulling the drain on the tub. “Bruce….some help.” He called. The doctor was quick to come in as Tony began drying Loki’s torso with a towel. Very carefully, he lifted Loki to his feet, suit having no problem with holding his weight. Between the two of them, they managed to get a towel wrapped around Loki’s hips and Tony picked the god up, carrying him to the bed and laying him down after Bruce had pulled back the covers.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki almost looked ashamed with Tony's explanation. He should have known that the genius would give JARVIS some way to repair himself. He felt stupid for doubting Tony in his priorities and for a moment didn't look at the man berating himself internally. When Tony called to Bruce the god flushed in embarassment despite knowing that he shouldn't. Both men had told him it was alright to need help but that didn't make him feel any less helpless for it. So instead he focused on Tony lifting his arms when needed as the man dried his torso off. He helped stand himself up where he could and confirmed that his legs would not have made it to the bed, already they felt shaky. Therefore he was glad when Tony picked him up and carried him. Laying down felt good and he gave a soft noise of thanks to Tony before giving a soft look to Bruce. He knew the man would continue there conversation from before but now it was a question of when.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stepped aside to allow Bruce close to Loki. The doctor was instantly checking the god over, asking simple, yes or no questions as he tried to make sure Loki was healthy. He almost wanted to demand that Loki come back to the infirmary, but he knew the god would be more comfortable here. Checking his pulse and temperature, Bruce was clearly beginning to master some of the finer aspects of Jotun health, picking up on slight changed in his color and in his eyes that he was beginning to associate with Loki’s well-being. Once he was satisfied that Loki was okay, he moved on to the babies. Carefully feeling around Loki’s stomach, he nodded to himself before beginning to check their heartbeats. After a few moments and a kick or two to his stethoscope, Bruce sat back. “I think they’re okay….you too.” He said, looking to Loki before glancing over at where Tony had stepped out of his suit and was waiting impatiently. “I want you on bed rest for a day or two though……shock and stress like this are not healthy for you or the babies….” He said softly. “And you need water….so you can either drink a lot or I can hook you up to an IV again.” He added, giving Loki a choice about what he was more comfortable with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony stepped away only to look to bruce as the man moved forward. He fought the urge to shrink back as bruce moved forward not sure what expect but nodded or shook his head as the man asked him easy quetstions. Slowly Loki relaxed as bruce checked him over, it was becoming familiar to have bruce there to make sure he was alright. When the doctor moved on to check the babies Loki watched worried but nothing seemed to happen besides the couple of kicks. One of which drew a soft grunt from loki. Hearing bruce declare the babies and himself alright he smiled looking to Tony as the man did. He was both surprised and pleased to see tony out of the suit. His gaze snapped back at Bruce's orders of bed rest. *Water if I can manage.* he answered with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Loki’s request. “We’ll try it that way then.” He said. Sighing as he stood, he looked Loki over. “I’ll go get Fenrir and bring him up. He was….well upset would be putting it mildly.” He said slowly, leaving the room. Tony watched him go before he looked back to Loki. Carefully approaching, he sat on the edge of the bed at Loki’s hip and very gently touched the god’s stomach, tilting his head as he stared at it. “Hard to imagine that there’s two of them in there.” He said quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Bruce agreed to try it the way he had chosen. When he stood Loki want sure why he sighed but he braced himself for the man to continue their discussion. He had hoped it wouldn't be in front of Tony but it seemed luck was not with him. Instead the man spoke about getting Fenrir and how his son had been upset. Loki nodded in thanks relieved that his son was alright. Catching movement from where Tony stood he watched the man approach and sit on the bed at his hip. Half of him had expected Tony to leave when he had found out Loki and the babies were alright. He was pleased he hadnt. More pleased when a hand touched Loki's stomach gently. At the comment however guilt flooded him. *I am not as big as I should be. I didn't eat much while I was away...* he admitted.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:21 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was softly stroking Loki’s stomach when he spoke, the genius looking up. A moment later, JARVIS translated using the speaker in the suit. Tony frowned then. He wasn’t happy that Loki hadn’t been taking care of himself. He’d hoped that Loki would do exactly that when he left. “That’s not what I was trying to say.” He said slowly, looking back to where his hand rested on Loki’s stomach. “I don’t know how big you’re supposed to be right now…..It’s just still hard to wrap my head around this in general.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:16 pm
MDaylus

Loki waited for Tony's reaction as JARVIS translated what he had said. Seeing the frown Loki looked down not wanting to see more. He knew he had been foolish and that it would displease tony. He had endangered their children by his actions. When Tony stated that what loki had interpreted was not he meant Loki looked up. *I know how you feel I still am not sure it's real and I can feel them. Feel the drain as they take all of my magic.* Loki said softly. It had been so shocking when he had found out and even more so when he found out that they were twins. He was still coming to terms with that.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games