Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GENERAL CHAT || Speak here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:07 am
WellzY
Rumours, about you? Never. I've heard nothing, and I was just being overly pedantic, so don't mind me. In other words, I really don't care what you do with you're life, so long as you remain who you are in essence. Where the ******** did that come from? >_>

good lawd darl. it's too damn late to be that deep and philosopical... sweatdrop ..like i said, just clarification for myself mainly. at least that way I know what I've told people...more of a safety net...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:09 am
ethuil
WellzY
Rumours, about you? Never. I've heard nothing, and I was just being overly pedantic, so don't mind me. In other words, I really don't care what you do with you're life, so long as you remain who you are in essence. Where the ******** did that come from? >_>

good lawd darl. it's too damn late to be that deep and philosopical... sweatdrop ..like i said, just clarification for myself mainly. at least that way I know what I've told people...more of a safety net...

I'm only tired now, so I think I was thinking too hard because it was expending a lot of the energy I needed to realease.

OMG DUDE'S, 10,000th POST YO!  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:11 am
WellzY
ethuil
WellzY

I'm only tired now, so I think I was thinking too hard because it was expending a lot of the energy I needed to realease.

OMG DUDE'S, 10,000th POST YO!

whoa...thats a lot of post's...

I had to read it twice to work out what you were saying... sweatdrop I'm really slow at the moment

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:12 am
WellzY
WellzY
Magnus Ignatius
that is too much info

I think Magnus needs to learn a little more openess and humility. wink

Hello Magnus.
Hello WellzY, I am just fine with my current mind set.

And how be ye?  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:15 am
ethuil
I had to read it twice to work out what you were saying... sweatdrop I'm really slow at the moment

Well actually now that I read over it myself, I can understand your confussion.

Magnus - I'm good thanks, but there's nothing wrong with change, it's how you learn and grow, not that I'm saying this is something you should change.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:15 am
hola mag.  

ethuil

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:18 am
WellzY
ethuil

Well actually now that I read over it myself, I can understand your confussion.

I left my brain in toowoomba... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:19 am
ethuil

Hmmm, the retrieval of which could make for an interesting chain of events, well suited to the silver screen.  

WellzY
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:20 am
@WellzY- I concur. We are the way we are for a reason. I agree that there is nothing wrong with change and I want to change. But knowing that someone has two heads in their pants, in my mind, is just a little over the top. Not to mention a little disturbing.

@ethuil- *waves arms like a madman* aloha!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:22 am
Magnus Ignatius
@WellzY- I concur. We are the way we are for a reason. I agree that there is nothing wrong with change and I want to change. But knowing that someone has two heads in their pants, in my mind, is just a little over the top. Not to mention a little disturbing.

Which is a perception, and like many things to liable to change. But let's leave things there. sweatdrop  

WellzY
Crew

ethuil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:25 am
WellzY
ethuil

Hmmm, the retrieval of which could make for an interesting chain of events, well suited to the silver screen.

much like that of the search for the holy grail...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:25 am
WellzY
Magnus Ignatius

Which is a perception, and like many things to liable to change. But let's leave things there. sweatdrop
Indeed things have to change, in fact I am planning the biggest change i have had in years from next year.  

iamNOTanidiot

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:27 am
ethuil
WellzY
ethuil

much like that of the search for the holy grail...

The ending to that movie would have to be the most anit-climatic I've ever seen. sweatdrop

Magnus - ooooh, surprises around every corner! Will you tell us what, or will we have to wait and see?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:27 am
Magnus Ignatius

*drapes lei over your head*  

ethuil

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:33 am
WellzY
The ending to that movie would have to be the most anit-climatic I've ever seen. sweatdrop

Magnus - ooooh, surprises around every corner! Will you tell us what, or will we have to wait and see?
But can you not see the comical genius behind it. In today's comedian's there is nothing that comes close to the same level as Monty Python.

ethuil
Magnus Ignatius

*drapes lei over your head*
*Becomes every scared at the sudden darkness, starts suck on his thumb*

Now for that fore mentioned life changing thing. I am going to have to move out of Syndey if I want to do a Bach of Education in Design and Technology at Uni next.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 664 665 666 667 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games