Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:26 pm
animegurl145
Namine was unsure of what the present situation at the school was so she decided to make some friends. "hey guys do you mind if i tag along with you?" My name is Namine....Nice to meet you". Namine extended her hand.
my name is Shaden I am 1 of the strongest here the other strongest is Angel, Logensrath, and Kenji if you need anything plz tell me! I'm a dark user aswell *waving at Namine, sheathing SoulFang*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:31 pm
my name is Shaden I am 1 of the strongest here the other strongest is Angel, Logensrath, and Kenji if you need anything plz tell me! I'm a dark user aswell *waving at Namine, sheathing SoulFang*

Namine walks towards shaden and hugs him. "Thanks for your help ealier" she says. Namine was happy to meet them all and was especially glad she met Shaden he seemed so nice.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:34 pm
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Namine was unsure of what the present situation at the school was so she decided to make some friends. "hey guys do you mind if i tag along with you?" My name is Namine....Nice to meet you". Namine extended her hand.

he looks at him "are you brain-dead.....i help more than i useually do....i am the only one that fights marka and i dont see you there"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:34 pm
animegurl145

Namine walks towards shaden and hugs him. "Thanks for your help ealier" she says. Namine was happy to meet them all and was especially glad she met Shaden he seemed so nice.
(the quote button at the top left or right should help so you don't have to type over again what we say =D)*accepting the hug* no prob any time!  

Shadens_inferno

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

he looks at him "are you brain-dead.....i help more than i useually do....i am the only one that fights marka and i dont see you there"
oh that's because you are Marka and Ragnos you twit!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 pm
Namine laughs again. "well, it seems like someone has enough strenght to argue." She grins at him.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:36 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

"no im not.....where is my sword when i need it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm
animegurl145
Namine laughs again. "well, it seems like someone has enough strenght to argue." She grins at him.
I agree and I'd be careful Ragnos you're not even willing to feed! I knew you wouldn't be fit to live long so when the time comes plz let me send you to my god Abaddon!  

Shadens_inferno

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:37 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

(thanks) Namine looks at Shande . "he's what?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:38 pm
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

(thanks) Namine looks at Shande . "he's what?"
Ragnos is the 'Primary target' for Possesing all the spirits go to host his body!lol so that's why he's Marka aswell as Ragnos!  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:39 pm
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
I agree and I'd be careful Ragnos you're not even willing to feed! I knew you wouldn't be fit to live long so when the time comes plz let me send you to my god Abaddon!

*his eyes turn red*  
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

"so anyone wanna explain what happened here?" Namine says as she pats herself down. Namine pats her familiar who envelops her like a gentle wind. Her long black hair flowing in tendrils around her face.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Shadens_inferno

The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

*his eyes turn red*
sure get as red as you want I'm currently in better condition than you!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:41 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

*his eyes turn red*

Namine is tired from her long trip to the school. Namine needs to find a safe place to recharge where she can join with her familiar. She leans against the wall and lets the wind caress her.  

Utsukushii Otaku

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:42 pm
animegurl145
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

*his eyes turn red*

Namine is tired from her long trip to the school. Namine needs to find a safe place to recharge where she can join with her familiar. She leans against the wall and lets the wind caress her.
I can let you use my dorm for a lil while until you get your own =)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games