Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:37 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
no i mean i can't add any items to my avi ever my avi dosn't show up abouve the save cancel delete character thing and it sayes error on page when ever i click any thing only thing that works is the save and delet buttons and switching item menus

Ah. Have you tried a different browser?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:44 pm

Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf
no i mean i can't add any items to my avi ever my avi dosn't show up abouve the save cancel delete character thing and it sayes error on page when ever i click any thing only thing that works is the save and delet buttons and switching item menus

once i get my own comp im down loading firefox and stuff untill then ill just have to wait till they are doing site maintinence it seams to work when the work on the site for some reason

Drifter_Xwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf

once i get my own comp im down loading firefox and stuff untill then ill just have to wait till they are doing site maintinence it seams to work when the work on the site for some reason

Why not get it then delete it when you're done?
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:48 pm

Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf

because my parents would find out and i know they would and be total a** holes about it

actuly it all wored fine till we got it fixed then my parents decided to let the computer download whatever the hell it damn well pleased for macafee and other security s**t that is just slowing it down

Drifter_Xwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:50 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf

because my parents would find out and i know they would and be total a** holes about it

Alrighty.

Where'd everyone else go?...
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:50 pm

*picks at the ground with his sword* I dunno

Af Mas

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:52 pm

Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf
Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf

Alrighty.

Where'd everyone else go?...

don't know but once i get me new comp im gana make this comp look like s**t any suggestions i was thinking of and apple my cousin has one and its frekin sweet
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:54 pm

Af Mas

You don't know where you are?

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Eddily
Af Mas

I know where I am, not the rest though
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:55 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
don't know but once i get me new comp im gana make this comp look like s**t any suggestions i was thinking of and apple my cousin has one and its frekin sweet

I've heard enough times that macs are superior than windows, blah blah blah. It kinda boils down to how you plan to use it.

Eddily

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:56 pm

your one of a kinda ya know that af well im gana go in like 2 min or something i guess
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:56 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Well I'm glad you know where you are at least. *hugs*

Eddily

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:00 pm

Eddily
Drifter_Xwolf

I've heard enough times that macs are superior than windows, blah blah blah. It kinda boils down to how you plan to use it.

i kinda like the layout better even thought ive used windows and dell all my life actuly i was thinking about on ow the new dells the custom ones the have now that or maybe a laptop and set up a wireless or i could get a new comp run a network to my room and use my dads laptop he got free from work and just plug it into the network cabel

im in school for networking and im kinda geting into it more then i was into programing
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:02 pm

Eddily
Af Mas
Eddily
Af Mas

Well I'm glad you know where you are at least. *hugs*

*hugs back* Yep. I'm right here *stabs sword into the ground*

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:03 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
i kinda like the layout better even thought ive used windows and dell all my life actuly i was thinking about on ow the new dells the custom ones the have now that or maybe a laptop and set up a wireless or i could get a new comp run a network to my room and use my dads laptop he got free from work and just plug it into the network cabel

im in school for networking and im kinda geting into it more then i was into programing

Well, I'm not really sure. The last time I used a mac was eons ago. I'd suggest asking around, looking at a few models, etc.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3569 3570 3571 3572 3573 3574 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games