Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:01 pm
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
-pokes aruki and wispers- het look at the new girl
huh? looks at her* (his head is bleeding from hitting the tree really hard*who sarah * looks down yells* hi sarah *notices head is bleeding* oops!

Hey Aruki you want me to c to that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 pm
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
huh? looks at her* (his head is bleeding from hitting the tree really heard who sarah * looks down yells* hi sarah *notices head is bleeding* oops!

are you ok?
huh me oh im fine hehe

oh ok -jumps to the top of the tree then falls down and hits the floor -Im ok =^-^=  

Rawr im toast

ViniCullen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:02 pm
*wakes up* *gasps* It felt... so real... *runs out of the room* "I feel emabressed" *runs into one of the nurses* "Sorry!" said Yuki then Yuki runs to a cliff out of breath and falls down crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:03 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
*props up against tree trunk and looks up*

He shakes his head. "it isnt your fault." he looks straight ahead. "but you never touched lucily...did you?" he looked over at him. "and i man a hug or just well hand on shoulder."
huh? well even if i bump a person for more than a second i see there past and i bumped into lucily before she left *looks down* ponders* ** y did she leave i dont understand was it because of the shadow she didnt want anyone getting hurt but ever since she left everything had been quiet ahhh it doenst make sence** * hit head against tree really hard*

He looks at him eyebrow raised. "something wrong?"
huh nothing looks donw towards ground at sarah*

he looks concerned and shakes his head. He looks down at sarah and smiles weakly and fakly. looks bck up a the sky

*looks at kaia* looks away and blushes* thinks** IM NOT GAY!!!! AHHH GAH***  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 pm
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
huh? looks at her* (his head is bleeding from hitting the tree really heard who sarah * looks down yells* hi sarah *notices head is bleeding* oops!

are you ok?
huh me oh im fine hehe

oh ok -jumps to the top of the tree then falls down and hits the floor -Im ok =^-^=
*hops down towards kiki* offers to help up *u sure *smiles sweetly*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:05 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
huh? well even if i bump a person for more than a second i see there past and i bumped into lucily before she left *looks down* ponders* ** y did she leave i dont understand was it because of the shadow she didnt want anyone getting hurt but ever since she left everything had been quiet ahhh it doenst make sence** * hit head against tree really hard*

he looks concerned and shakes his head. He looks down at sarah and smiles weakly and fakly. looks bck up a the sky

he looks over to him and raises eyebrow. "uh wat?"  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm
*Smiles and laughs* Hey Aruki you know what happened to Ryoji?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 pm
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

sounds gay -giggle- just kidding xD  

Rawr im toast

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm
busos_gurl
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
huh? looks at her* (his head is bleeding from hitting the tree really hard*who sarah * looks down yells* hi sarah *notices head is bleeding* oops!

Hey Aruki you want me to c to that?
uuh sure if u want.....*blushes* *spazzes* thinks while spazzing** WUT IS UP WITH ME TODAY!!!!!!**  
*looks at Kaia* Hay hun do i no yew i dont think ive ever seen you befor im Blairs niece Sarah *Holds out hand*  

RaWr-i-lovely

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

ViniCullen
*wakes up* *gasps* It felt... so real... *runs out of the room* "I feel emabressed" *runs into one of the nurses* "Sorry!" said Yuki then Yuki runs to a cliff out of breath and falls down crying.
*folows her and use a small (random spawning) rope to cath her*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:09 pm
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II
HONEY-CHAN lover
II Purple_Cura II

he looks over to him and raises eyebrow. "uh wat?"
*shouts* nothing! nothing at all!  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Rawr im toast

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 pm
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu
II Purple_Cura II
iiEat Chu

are you ok?
huh me oh im fine hehe

*hops down towards kiki* offers to help up *u sure *smiles sweetly*

thanx -gets up and whips the durt off me- i want to do it agin ^-^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 pm
Yuki crys harder when she thinks Edward doesnt like her anymore. " Im so stupid!" she says fiercly and covers her face with one arm and continues crying.

( She didnt fall off the cliff... she fell to her knees crying...)  

ViniCullen

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:11 pm
busos_gurl
*looks at Kaia* Hay hun do i no yew i dont think ive ever seen you befor im Blairs niece Sarah *Holds out hand*

He looks down at sarah and smiles sweetly. "im lucilys sister. SHes uh away..." He keeps smiling  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games