Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite Roleplays

Back to Guilds

another random role-playing guild 

Tags: anime, yaoi, roleplaying, infinite, gaming 

Reply Group Roleplays
201 ΡδρζαΓ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:24 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha was fairly vanilla as well. He wasn't completely kinky either when it came to sex. The idea of bondage was interesting but not something he would explore on his own. Micha knew that Samuel wouldn't be open to the idea. He was comfortable with that. Micha was more curious into the idea of trying toys with Samuel.

As Samuel spoke, Micha couldn't help but be surprised by his words. He knew that his words weren't much but the way he said them indeed turned him on. Already he was envisioning what would happen when they got back to his hotel. Micha watched as Samuel was surprised by his words. He couldn't help the blush spreading across his cheeks. Micha watched as Samuel looked between them. He wasn't hard but that didn't mean he wouldn't be. ”No, but you're words aren't helping with the matter.” Micha spoke feeling embarrassed after all with Samuel's words enticing him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't mind showing Micha his small collection of toys. They were kind of basic, but he liked them well enough. In the year that he was on his own, they certainly came in handy when just his hand wasn't enough for those lonely nights. The idea of letting Micha to play with his toys was pretty tempting.

Samuel watched the male intently after teasing him. He was amused as Micha grew embarrassed and his cheeks grew rosy. He laughed as the male whined and glanced down curiously. He didn't think he would be so easily affected by his words. Looking down at the males lap, he could see that he wasn't hard. Still, it was fun to tease him. He laughed again as the male spoke. "Should I stop?" he asked teasingly. In the back of his head, he knew that he probably should stop while he was ahead. After all, they still had a few more stops to go. It would be bad if Micha were to get hard for real and had to sit there being uncomfortable until they reached the hotel.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:14 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Using toys on himself would be new. He had always been interested in the idea but had never used them. Perhaps one day Samuel and he could visit a shop. Micha knew they had talked about it before but had never done it. Sitting there, he watched as Samuel looked down to see if he v was hard. Micha wasn't but that didn't mean he wouldn't be. Already he could feel his c**k stirring between his legs. He shrugged lightly, knowing it was best to stop but didn't think Samuel would. ”I don't know do you think you can handle it if you don't.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel in return.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The idea of going to a shop with Micha did seem interesting. He remembered how they had talked about going to one together before. But in the end, like so many other things, it just never happened. He wouldn't mind taking Micha to one the next time they went on an outing. Teasing Micha again, he wondered if he really did want him to stop. He understood the dangers of allowing him to become hard while they were in a crowded car. At the same time, it was still so tempting to test his limits. Questioning the male, he watched as he shrugged his shoulders before speaking. Samuel smirked as the male teased him. "No," he replied honestly. "But if you really want me to, I'll hold off until we get back." Samuel didn't mind putting their game on hold if he male wished it. It would only give him more time to think of ways to please him.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:04 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            The idea of Samuel continued didn't worry him. Having a hard-on didn't surprise him. Micha couldn't help himself. He knew Samuel hadn't done it on purpose. After all it was he who started it. Micha shrugged at Samuel's question responding to him. He knew that there was nothing Samuel could do if he got a hard on. Micha listened as Samuel responded. ”Well unless you want to take care of it here, which can't be done. It's probably better to stop. After all if you continue I might just start to get a hard on, since my c**k is already stirring.” He spoke honestly as he adjusted his legs slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel didn't want to upset the male by continuing if he did not want to. But he had to admit, that the idea of going on did tempt him. It was something new and exciting. Of course, he knew that it would also mean that Micha would be uncomfortable. Still, he couldn't hurt to ask. Samuel watched the male as he adjusted his legs while he spoke. He nodded as he listened. "Oh fine. I'll stop." he said, sighing. Picking up his right hand, he glanced down at his watch. They still had some time to go. "So if I can't tease, what would you like to talk about instead?" he asked curiously.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:13 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha wasn't hating what Samuel was saying or doing. He actually liked it. The thought of getting hard on the subway would be a new thing for him. As he spoke toward Samuel it seemed he hadn't wanted to stop. Micha took amusement knowing Samuel was having fun. He watched as Samuel checked the time on his watch. Micha laughed softly as he spoke. ”I didn't say to stop nor am I bothered by the teasing.” He spoke smirking lightly as he leaned over to kiss him against the lips before pulling away.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:00 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Watching the male, he seemed amused by the way he caved in so easily. He couldn't help that the idea of making him hard did excite him. He thought it might be funny to see how long the male would last. And if the time came that he needed relief, they could go sit somewhere else until they reached their stop. Somewhere away from the prying eyes of so many others. Though looking around, he wasn't sure prying was exactly the right term. Most of the passengers were on their phones, listening to music, and off in their own little bubbles just as they were. After checking the time and suggesting another topic, the male laughed. Samuel stared curiously as he didn't think himself to be that funny. Micha smirked as he spoke, and soon Samuel was kissed. He kissed him back. Wrapping his arm a little tighter around the male, he smirked down at him. "Oh really?" he teased. "In that case, assuming you haven't c** after being eaten out. What would you like me to do next? Any requests?"

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:42 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            There were too many people around to take care of his situation if he got hard on the subway. At the moment he was doing fine. That didn't mean five minutes from now he wouldn't be hard as a rock. Micha kissed Samuel feeling him return his kiss. He listened as Samuel teased him pulling him closer. Micha wasn't bothered by the teasing after all it was new for the both of them to be talking about fantasies. As Samuel questioned him he thought about his answer. ”Well I'd want you to slide your fingers inside me stretching me until I get accustomed then I'd get on all fours so you could ******** me nice and hard from behind. Once I've c**, maybe we'd go again and I'd ride you.” Micha spoke explaining what he'd like for Samuel to do to him next.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Samuel wondered if anyone would even care if he were to take care of such a situation. While the train was crowded, they were all minding themselves or whomever they came with. Even their conversation was lost to buzz of others talking to friends, children, or the receivers of their phones. While he was tempted, he knew it best not to try anything. The last thing either of them needed was to be arrested for being indecent. So instead, he opted to continue their game of describing fantasies. Samuel waited as Micha took a moment to collect his thoughts. When it seemed that he was ready, he listened as he described what else he wanted done to him. This time he was not as surprised by the amount of detail Micha put into his description. If anything, he too was starting to feel a small stirring between his legs. He laughed softly as the male hinted at a second round. "Oh, we'll definitely be going again. Because whatever part of your back I don't cover in marks, I fully intend on putting on your neck and chest. I want any man or woman who dares to look your way know that you are mine." he said in a husky tone.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:55 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Indeed there was no good from getting hard on the subway. However Micha couldn't help but tease Samuel. He enjoyed the simple teasing as well after all it gave him something to look forward to. Micha knew it wasn't much longer before they arrived at their stop. He wasn't patient but knew he needed to be. After all it would probably be worth the wait. Micha felt no shame about explaining what he wanted from Samuel. He listened as Samuel laughed at his words. As Samuel spoke, he couldn't help but take amusement out of his words. Micha leaned over kissing Samuel, ”Good, cause I'd hate for someone else to think I was available.” He spoke teasing Samuel as he checked the time on his phone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:49 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Indeed, it was fun talking about their fantasies. He didn't know if Micha would actually do everything he had said he would. But the idea was enough to keep his mind occupied as there was still time before they reached the station. He knew that once they got back they would have more than enough time to themselves. It amused him as the male spoke with such detail. He found it interesting since they never spoke like that in the past. In turn, it helped him to loosen up some and describe his own wants and needs from the man. Samuel spoke of leaving marks upon his skin. Already the ones he had left the other night were starting to fade. After teasing the man he saw his amused look. He briefly closed his eyes as the male leaned over to kiss him. Samuel kissed him back before he pulled away. He smirked as the male spoke. "They'd be a fool to think so." he teased back. As they sat there, Samuel relaxed beside the male. He looked over curiously as Micha moved to take his phone out. He noted the time, but still felt the urge to tease him again. "That eager to get back?" he asked.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:06 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            Micha couldn't help himself. He was impatient. Normally he would be fine with riding by himself. However with Samuel he was proving to be a good yet bad distraction. Micha didn't blame him however he couldn't help his need to be kissed and touched more by Samuel. Listening to Samuel he checked his phone. It seemed he was caught as Samuel questioned him. Micha smiled lightly putting his phone away. ”Eager of course after all I expect you to do every last thing you said to me.” He spoke teasing Samuel as he leaned over to kiss him again.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

It was easy to tease Micha but in reality he too was impatient. He knew that the subway was the fastest way back, but he almost wished they were in his own car. At least that way, if their impatience really got to be too much, they could stop somewhere for a little relief. But here in the train they were pretty much stuck. They could laugh and tease as much as they liked, but there was no privacy or anything. Even kissing was a bit much with so many people surrounding them. Still, he couldn't help himself. As the time passed he was more than happy to be such a bad influence on Micha. After teasing the male, he glanced down to see him looking at his phone. Samuel teased him again and waited for the male to put his phone away. When he spoke again, he grinned. "But of course love." he said just before Micha kissed him. He happily accepted and kissed the male back. He pulled back a moment later. "I'll do everything and more if you want me to." he teased. Leaning forward, Samuel took another lip from his lips.

Pure Acid Dreamer
Captain

Vogue Trash

xDarkWinterx
Vice Captain

Dapper Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:51 pm
            User Image
            User Image
            User Image
            True it would be nice if they were in Samuel’s car, however the subway was just as easy. Micha liked giving Samuel new experiences, after all he knew Samuel was used to just driving his car around. While he much preferred the subway to driving. Although it would have been easy to take Samuel’s car earlier, parking would have been harder. He hardly cared about those around them. If they had a problem with seeing them kiss, that was there problem.

Micha enjoy teasing Samuel as well, just as he liked having Samuel tease him back. He couldn’t help but check his phone. Micha was impatient to be getting back to the hotel. He smiled as Samuel spoke, soon kissing him. Micha kissed Samuel, soon feeling him pull away to speak. He listened as he spoke laughing softly at his words. ”You better.” Micha spoke teasing Samuel, as he soon felt Samuel kiss him again. He returned the kiss, as they were pulling into their stop.

Pulling back from Samuel, he glanced to see they were stopping at their stop. Micha smiled at Samuel, ”Come, this is our stop.” He spoke, grabbing his bags and standing. Micha walked with Samuel through the subway toward the door and onto the platform. He waited to make sure Samuel was with him before heading toward the stairs. Micha didn’t want him to get left behind and lost.

Walking up the steps, he could see it was still raining. Micha was not thrilled by the idea, but he didn’t care. Their stop wasn’t too far from the hotel. He reached the platform, as he walked with Samuel heading toward his hotel.

Group Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 489 490 491 492 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games