Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:37 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head slightly. “Are their traditions around names on Asgard?” he asked slowly after a moment of silence. He didn’t know what traditions there were around children on Asgard. He supposed he could ask Thor at some point, but he hadn’t asked him over the past few months. Of course he still didn’t quite know how much Loki wanted him involved in the first place. Loki wanted him, missed him, he knew that, he felt the same. But that didn’t mean that he wanted Tony around the babies.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki blinked in surprise when Tony asked about traditions for names. *It is generally the father that grants the child their name. The only reason I ever got to name my children was because their father wasn't around.* Loki explained. He didn't even think about Angroboda and what his words may have insinuated. *So if you are looking to follow Asgard's traditions you had better start thinking of names.* Loki stated with a grin. He would not mind Tony picking the names for their children, if that was what the man wanted.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked up to Loki curiously at his words. He was supposed to name them? His eyes widening slightly, he looked back to where his hand rested. That was a responsibility he hadn’t been prepared for. He’d thought that Loki would already have names for them picked out. “I….I don’t know…..I don’t know any Asgardian names…..” he said slowly. “You’d hate the names I’d pick out.” He added after a moment. He would never trust himself with trusting a kid. He’d end up naming them after singers and guitarists.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony's eyes widen at the information he had given him. He wondered how to back track and fix what he had said no to scare Tony off. *The names do not have to be asgardian, they are children of midgard. What are Midgard's traditions?* Loki questioned. Maybe that would be more amenable to tony. He wanted Tony involved but he didn't want the man to be scared off. *I do not know what to do with names for them either.* Loki stated softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

"Usually the parents work together on names so one doesn't hate them." Tony replied slowly. Thinking, he gave a small shrug. "And around here, a kid usually has three names, not one like it seems to be on Asgard. A first name, a middle name, and a family name. Anthony Edward Stark, Steven Grant Rogers, like that." He continued. Glancing up at Loki, he began to fidget nervously. "I suppose they could be Starks......if you wanted them to be."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony explained that on midgard both parents worked on the names of their children. *We could do that if you want.* Loki suggested. He listened as Tony continued to explain names on Midgard. Three names seemed both excessive and helpful. *On Asgard sons take the names of there father such as Odin's on and daughters take the names of their mothers Friggador. I would be happy to have them be Starks however.* Loki responded smiling. He didn't say that he would like to be a stark as well though, they had discussed that before and he doubted Tony had changed his mind on that.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:58 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Well with as many people as we have on Earth, it’s kind of hard to deal with people taking their parent’s names as last names.” Tony replied. So there would be two little Starks running around, the thought almost made him smile. “The only other tradition I know of is naming kids after people who were important to you, friends, family, things like that, and usually those people have died.” He added, frowning to himself. He wasn’t sure who he’d name a child after. Most of the people he was close to were still alive and he wasn’t a huge fan of their names in the first place, thus the nicknames.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:48 am
MDaylus

He understood Midgard's reasoning for not naming children after their parents. Their life times were not as long and it made it easier to keep track of heritage. Smiling softly as he saw Tony look a bit brighter at the children using his last name. The other tradition Tony brought up had some ideas flooding through Loki's mind but ones he could not convey. Not yet as JARVIS had not worked with him on translating names. *We have a few months to figure them out. I am sure it will be fine.* Loki assured placing a hand gently over Tony's.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:00 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony stared at their hands as Loki placed his over Tony’s. After a moment, he turned his hand over and carefully held Loki’s. The god was right. They had a little time to work on it. To work on everything. Looking up to Loki, his face was soft for a moment, but then Bruce was coming back, Fenrir curled in his arms. As soon as the pup saw his mother though, he was squirming around, trying to get to him. “Mother!” he whined out, coming right up to him when he was put on the bed, and pressing his head under Loki’s chin as he whimpered and whined.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:17 am
MDaylus

Loki watched Tony after he had put a hand over the geniuses for a moment as Tony stared at it Loki thought about taking it back. However when Tony turned his hand over and held his Loki smiled feeling relief and happiness at the gesture. He didn't move to pull his hand away from Tony's when Bruce brought Fenrir in. When Fenrir had squirmed to him pressing his head under his chin as he whimpered and whined Loki lifted his other hand to pet and soothe him. *I am alright my son Tony and your uncle found me. I came to no harm nor did you siblings.* Loki soothed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Fenrir, and letting out a sigh, he slowly placed Loki’s hand on Fenrir, knowing the wolf needed more comfort at the moment. “You were gone though…..they took you and you were gone, and I didn’t know where….” He whined, refusing to move even an inch away from Loki. Even though he wasn’t in his human form, it was obvious that he was nearly in hysterics again.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:46 am
MDaylus

Loki glanced to Tony when the man let out a sigh. Reluctantly he let Tony place the hand he had had entertwined with his on Fenrir. Loki watched Tony for a moment making sure the man wasn't going anywhere before wrapping his arms around Fenrir and holding the pup tight as he whined at him. *Yes I was gone but I will always come back to you Fenrir. I will never leave you for long and you were safe which is what I wanted. You told Tony and Thor what happened didn't you. Without you they wouldn't have found me as quickly. You did a good job.* Loki told his son as he resumed running his fingers through the pups fur.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I thought they’d take you away forever.” Fenrir responded. He continued to whimper for a while, but was quick to fall asleep, all of the excitement of the day too much for him. Tony sighed as he saw Fenrir fall asleep. “He’s been crying pretty much since you were taken.” He said softly. “He’s probably not going to leave your side for a few days.”

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:52 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave soft husband noises when Fenrir proclaimed that he had thought the people would take Loki away forever. He kept trying too soothe the pup and was relieved when he finally fell asleep against him. *It works well for him then that I am restricted to this bed for the next few days.* Loki stated smiling at Tony.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“For him, but perhaps not for you. You’ll be stuck with a bored wolf pup.” Tony pointed out softly, carefully petting Fenrir, the pup not even stirring at his touch. “I will never let this happen again.” He swore softly. He would never let Loki be taken, never put Fenrir through that again. He knew he’d promised that dozens of times already, but he couldn’t stop thinking about it.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games