Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:44 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Namine laughs again. "well, it seems like someone has enough strenght to argue." She grins at him.
I agree and I'd be careful Ragnos you're not even willing to feed! I knew you wouldn't be fit to live long so when the time comes plz let me send you to my god Abaddon!

*his eyes turn red*
sure get as red as you want I'm currently in better condition than you!

*he gets up and with a evil voiuce he said* master marka has his own body....and helped me by telling me that you were holding me back *he grabs his neck*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:46 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145
Namine laughs again. "well, it seems like someone has enough strenght to argue." She grins at him.
I agree and I'd be careful Ragnos you're not even willing to feed! I knew you wouldn't be fit to live long so when the time comes plz let me send you to my god Abaddon!

*his eyes turn red*

*he gets up and with a evil voiuce he said* master marka has his own body....and helped me with telling me that you were holding me back *he grabs his neck*
hmm typical moron!*grabs Ragnos' arm and crushes like a cockroach easily*hmm try and hurt me all you want you can't stop me remember that! *draws SoulFang and Return from Darkness* wanna face my blades of death?  

Shadens_inferno

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

*his eyes turn red*

*he gets up and with a evil voiuce he said* master marka has his own body....and helped me with telling me that you were holding me back *he grabs his neck*
hmm typical moron!*grabs Ragnos' arm and crushes like a cockroach easily*hmm try and hurt me all you want you can't stop me remember that! *draws SoulFang and Return from Darkness* wanna face my blades of death?

*his arm heals* im a whole new evil *he cracks his neck*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:48 pm
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
animegurl145

*his eyes turn red*

appears behind him "quit fooling around" she said pushing him up against the wall "and you can stay in my dorm for a while' she said to the girl  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider

*his eyes turn red*

appears behind him "quit fooling around" she said pushing him up against the wall "and you can stay in my dorm for a while' she said to the girl
not like i'd do anything to her I hardly use my dorm anyways! I'm gonna go to the forest lake to meditate you can find me there if you need anything! =)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:51 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider

*his eyes turn red*

not like i'd do anything to her I hardly use my dorm anyways! I'm gonna go to the forest lake to meditate you can find me there if you need anything! =)
"sure sure" she lets go of him and walks towards ragnos  

Aprilbaby1

Utsukushii Otaku

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:52 pm
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider

*his eyes turn red*

"thanks, " Namine says. She draws close to the girl. "I thought you guys were friends?" Namine asks Shande and Ragnos.  
i am leaving for the fire temple.....you can try to stop me....if you dare *he starts leaving*  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider

"sure sure" she lets go of him and walks towards ragnos
Oh and keep that idiot away from me and control the beast better! *talking to Angel* and I was talking to Namine about the if she needs anything!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:53 pm
The-Dark-Rider
i am leaving for the fire temple.....you can try to stop me....if you dare *he starts leaving*
"wait" she said grabbing his arm  

Aprilbaby1

Shadens_inferno

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:54 pm
animegurl145
Aprilbaby1
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider
Shadens_inferno
The-Dark-Rider

*his eyes turn red*

we were for a time then He went crazy along with Angel but Angel is better now but Ragnos isn't he's stayed the same since we went to rescue Angel from darkness!

"thanks, " Namine says. She draws close to the girl. "I thought you guys were friends?" Namine asks Shande and Ragnos.

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he stops  

Dante Borges

Shadens_inferno

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
let him go he needs to blow of some steam!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:55 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider

he stops
"dont leave, please" she said stepping in front of him  

Aprilbaby1

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:56 pm
Shadens_inferno
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
let him go he needs to blow of some steam!
"because of you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 356 357 358 359 360 361 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games