Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:00 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw

*Luffs the Af*

Hehe, what a trio we all make ^^

Indeed. ^_^ *luffs on both*

Aye

glade the new sword, looks good, and also looks like Sura's sword.

I like it so much better than the Sword of Aegis. I don't like swords like that. Gaudy and ugly

Yeah, they did poorly on that, but at least not all the swords suck.

They just need a Scimitar, and a Scythe, and then I'll be happy

A scythe would rock heart
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:06 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Aye

I'm happy with it too. 3nodding

I knew they would do a few more swords in the letters, and at some point, the store in Gambino, will be made into a real store, with weapons.

least I belive so. Was right that the first would be letter item, lets see iff I'll be right that one more sword will be made in the letters, before the shop is made to by all kinds of weapons

If they do another sword in letters, hope it's awhile off. What kind could they do for letters?

what do ya mean?

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:06 pm

*pokes Af*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Aye

I like it so much better than the Sword of Aegis. I don't like swords like that. Gaudy and ugly

Just hope they get the design from like Neopet's Scythe of Ethernal Darkness, and not the way the Scythes looked in Dablo II, when you held them. Cause I don't like ones that are staffs with a blade sticking out, i like ones that are made to look like the truth scythe that farmers used.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:08 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Aye

I knew they would do a few more swords in the letters, and at some point, the store in Gambino, will be made into a real store, with weapons.

least I belive so. Was right that the first would be letter item, lets see iff I'll be right that one more sword will be made in the letters, before the shop is made to by all kinds of weapons

If they do another sword in letters, hope it's awhile off. What kind could they do for letters?

what do ya mean?

How would they make them look?
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:09 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily

Aye

Just hope they get the design from like Neopet's Scythe of Ethernal Darkness, and not the way the Scythes looked in Dablo II, when you held them. Cause I don't like ones that are staffs with a blade sticking out, i like ones that are made to look like the truth scythe that farmers used.

I like how those scythes look, personally ^^;;

Af Mas

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:09 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw
Aye

what do ya mean?

How would they make them look?

Sword? there are hundreds of Sword designs
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:12 pm

Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas
Skuger Moonclaw
Af Mas

I like how those scythes look, personally ^^;;

Triditional, function better, plus I like things with curves. Why Scimitar is one of my Favorite Swords

Skuger Moonclaw

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:13 pm

Did any one just PM me? cause I got a light on my Mail, but when I looked, there was nothing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Did any one just PM me? cause I got a light on my Mail, but when I looked, there was nothing

Nope.

*pokes Af again*

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:17 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

Nope, only PM's I've recieve today were from my friend, officially confirming no Gen Con for me, but he's still getting me soemthing
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:18 pm

Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Nope.

*pokes Af again*

*pokes back* razz

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:19 pm

Af Mas
Eddily
Skuger Moonclaw

Nope.

*pokes Af again*

*pokes back* razz

You never answered my question.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:22 pm

Might be the guy I talk to last night.

Did I send you two a PM ever in the last few days? that was sent to all people on my list? cause I had an idea to do so, about something, but not sure if I did. I ask, cause some one snet me a PM, saying he was sick of spam, and didn't know if I sent that out. If I did, had to tell him it wasn't spam, if I didn't, then he was just sending it to every one

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:24 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Might be the guy I talk to last night.

Did I send you two a PM ever in the last few days? that was sent to all people on my list? cause I had an idea to do so, about something, but not sure if I did. I ask, cause some one snet me a PM, saying he was sick of spam, and didn't know if I sent that out. If I did, had to tell him it wasn't spam, if I didn't, then he was just sending it to every one

You're not on my friends list actually....I should probably fix that.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3579 3580 3581 3582 3583 3584 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games