Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:35 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Growls rubbing his eyes as he walks in "damn games.."
*walks over giving him some eye drops* here your eyes just need to be refreshed i know what ya mean though if you get a projector it isnt as bad on the eyes i found out
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:36 pm

Grumbles " star wars Battle front I've played to much my eyes feel like there in zoom in mode as thing seem closer then they really are"

Vetto Ryouzou

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:38 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
Grumbles " star wars Battle front I've played to much my eyes feel like there in zoom in mode as thing seem closer then they really are"

eeewwwww teliscope eyes yup normal side affect of games not to mention calisus on you thumbs and a zombified look on your face followed by drooling
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:39 pm

Drifter_Raziel
Vetto Ryouzou

eeewwwww teliscope eyes yup normal side affect of games not to mention calisus on you thumbs and a zombified look on your face followed by drooling

o.o; well beside the drool and the calicos thumb that about me.

Vetto Ryouzou

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Vetto Ryouzou
yep yep, drifter is right, use the eyedrops, hadn't known about the projecter thing tho it makes sense. And that's a pretty decent game.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:40 pm

Crawls up behind Alhazzred and tugs down on his pants, grinning up at him

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Twilight of Sorrow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:03 pm

well if anyone else is still up, goodnight *leaves with eyes already half closed*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:04 pm

Twilight of Sorrow
well if anyone else is still up, goodnight *leaves with eyes already half closed*
Nighty night. 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

OmeTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:23 am

*Slides in on his knees* A'LOOOOOOOOOOO AFG! ... sweatdrop Oh right, it's nighttime, not many on... *cough domokun A'lo everyone.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:24 am

A'looo Ome. 3nodding

TheDisreputableDog

Konabird

4,150 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:31 am

HEY! You all need to start talking!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:32 am

Why talk when I can type? sweatdrop Then again it is pretty fun to talk to myself here in my room. It disturbs my parents. blaugh

OmeTheDragon

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:37 am

OmegaDragon
Why talk when I can type? sweatdrop Then again it is pretty fun to talk to myself here in my room. It disturbs my parents. blaugh
Hee. 3nodding I was looking at my webcomics. whee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:38 am

Miss, you've probably been asked this before, and for that I apologize in advance, but what name do you prefer to be adressed by?

OmeTheDragon

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:42 am

OmegaDragon
Miss, you've probably been asked this before, and for that I apologize in advance, but what name do you prefer to be adressed by?
All the time. My fault for having a weird name. 3nodding The list is as follows: TDD, DD, Kibeth, Kee, Dog, and the newest addition is apparently Dis, but I don't remember who called me that. It's totally up to you. razz
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3590 3591 3592 3593 3594 3595 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games