Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:44 am

''and what, young lady, are you doing on my ship'' davy jones asked. he knew that jack had dome this.

jack the monkey had brought a note to kitty's friend saying let him finish him off and that kitty was in the brig.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:46 am

"fighting you!!!! you ugly mercinary!!!!!" she raised her sword.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:51 am

''kitty is mine, i won her'' he smiled. his crew had all gone to free kitty so when he looked for them he was surprised.

kitty came out with the others. '' looking for you crew. some how i think they like me more and peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.'' kitty smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:25 pm

(hehe!!!...................its peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!, peanut butter jelly time!!!!!!!, weao weao!!!! peanut butter jelly!!! peanut butter jelly!!!! ah hu ah hu!!!!!! baseball bat baseball bat!!!!! peanut butter jelly and a baseball bat!!!!!!!..................lol that song is funny!!!!!!!!)

"oh i don't think so!!!!!" she charged him.

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:38 pm

He passed out from the excitement. He really wasn't cut out for this sort of thing...
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:50 am

kitty stopped her. ''allow me and my friends.'' kitty smiled. she threw the monkey and jones and 'accidentally' pushed one of the crew over to the chest with davy jones heart in.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

hoplite323

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:41 pm

he snatches the chest at the last moment. "What do we have here?" he said looking at the chest. As he spoke, one of his ships come by and watches for any sign to fire. "I'll be taking this!" he says, jumping onto his ship and waiting to see their response, because he wasn't finished.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:35 pm

she jumps off the ship and puts he rsword to his neck, "i don't think so" she tightens her grip on his hair.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:16 am

kitty pushed the guy over and got one of the crew to stab the heart with in it. kitty sighed afterwards. '' why do men think they can do things they need a women behind them.'' jones was dying on the floor

jack had brought the black pearl over and kitty jumped onto it.'' hello'' he smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:44 pm

she sighed, "hello," then noticed Zaizen and ran to him, she knelt by him, "zaizen????? c'mon zaizen!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:14 pm

He woke up, slowly and groggily. "Did... Did we win?"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:43 am

she smiles and giggled a little. "yes, we won" she hugged him, "are you okey?"

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:27 am

'' he is obviously,um...something'' kitty said as she went over. she pulled out lots of random stuff from her pocket. this included a bed, a chair and jack's 'broken' compass.

''hey i wondered where that went ''jack said snatching it off kitty.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:37 am

she giggled slightly.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:50 am

'' ah the good old days when i could steal anything and you wouldn't care jack'' kitty smiled.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games