Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you rock out to Linkin Park?
  Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
View Results

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:53 pm

''but if it does all the effort of this was worthless'' kitty said. '' zaizen i'm sorry i helped caused this'' kitty said. she had started to change back.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:58 pm

Zaizen finished transforming. He knelt down, crying and bawling madly. A black book appeared in his right hand. It was labelled Death Note.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:00 pm

''you know that i shall never let anything happen to the two i have spent a lot of time with for so long, i feel this is my fault and you wanna know something.'' kitty said. she thewn smiled. the ho place changed. '' welcome to my world b****h.''
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 1:02 pm

Ryuk opened a portal. "I'd like to stay and chat, but you're a total b***h." He left through it, to the Shinigami Realm, and closed it behind him. Zaizen was still crying.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:59 am

she went to comfort him but as soon as she touched him she jumpped back in pain starting to undergo the same transfomation as he did................only worse.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:23 am

''whats happened''kitty said as her memory got wiped of everything that happened.

axel explained she had changed again.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:26 am

she change began to overtake her she screamed louder then he had, it was so full of pain and emotion that it curled the hairs on your neck and and made your blood curdle.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:40 am

''no, its happening again. everyone is being hurt, no,no,NO!!!!!!!!!!!''kitty shouted.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:08 pm

He looked up to find that his beloved was not only screaming in pain, but holding the Death Note as well. "I am bound to her... and her to me..." He went over to her side, floating on his new wings. "Please... Please, don't cry... That hurts me more than anything ever could. Please! Stop!"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:39 am

with all of the stregnth in her body she comanded herself to stop crying, she looked up at him and smiled. shanding up, she enbraced him tightly in a hug.

Kechero

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:37 am

''i best remove you from 'my universe', its actually my dad's but still....but i don't belong here either'' kitty said she had regained the calmness.

''let me guess kitty, you found inner peace through being extremely violent?'' axel said.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:23 pm

He smiled back. It's not like he could do much else: His face was practically twisted into a constant smile. "There we go. That's much better. ...A whole lot of information's gone into my head for some reason. Apparently, that book is now yours and I am bound to you. So, on the bright side, at least I'll never leave your side again."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

texas_sass

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:56 am

Mobius Nightshade
(Texas, if you can think of a way to save her, you may.)

"What's wrong? I made that door so you wouldn't cry, and now you're crying harder!" He sounded deeply saddened by her tears. He held her tightly to him, as to offer her as much comfort as possible.

(thanks. rolleyes you can be such a dorkfish sometimes, you know? 4laugh
J/k. I guess it is to late now... sad )

Laresa wakes up, then looks around, suprised she missed so much. 'Where is everyone? Why am I in a room that's not mine?'

(Sorry 4 not posting sooner, parental controls blocked me from posting on this RP.....sorry sad )
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:02 pm

( eek

Them's is some messed-up parental controls. Meh. No worries, mate. Things happen.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

texas_sass

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:36 pm

(I know, huh! Thanx 4 da support.... blaugh )
((p.s. can anyone help me....or find me...or somethin....please?!?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games