Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 am
I'm most likely getting a G19 and a butt-ton of accessories for my birthday come June. This is awesome. A G19 wouldn't have been in my top choices, but a free G19 is better than a $500 anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:39 pm
User Image

Just picked her up today for just under $200  

OO23OO

Wolf Nightshade

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:54 pm
Savage 110FP Tactical .308
User Image
M590A1
User Image
AK47 and my Beretta92FS
User Image
Remington New Army .45, Marlin .22, SKS not mine.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:34 am
I'm not sure how long it has been since I updated my gear here and I'm too damn lazy to find where these morons hid my "history" button this week.

I did, however, end up with a Saiga 12 not too long ago. It was a terrible sight when I bought it as some redneck had the brilliant idea to use expanding foam caulk to try to glue a scope mount on the gas tube. He also Gave it a horrible glossy black finish without full coverage. As it was an earlier import, it also had a 23" barrel.
After some creative thinking of my own and my version of redneck engineering, I ended up turning out a Galil-style charging handle and welding it in place of the original, chopping the barrel to 18.5", and giving it a laughable coat of krylon to act as a temporary fix to the glossy s**t.
As of now, here it is.

User Image

Hopefully I'll get around to a proper Duracoat and picking up some of those Tromix HK-style diopter sights for it.  

I am an eggplant
Crew

Das Rabble Rouser

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:37 am
Dude Sierra I was wondering if you were still alive. Where have you been? I haven't even seen you on Dead Frontier.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 am
I am an eggplant
I'm not sure how long it has been since I updated my gear here and I'm too damn lazy to find where these morons hid my "history" button this week.

I did, however, end up with a Saiga 12 not too long ago. It was a terrible sight when I bought it as some redneck had the brilliant idea to use expanding foam caulk to try to glue a scope mount on the gas tube. He also Gave it a horrible glossy black finish without full coverage. As it was an earlier import, it also had a 23" barrel.
After some creative thinking of my own and my version of redneck engineering, I ended up turning out a Galil-style charging handle and welding it in place of the original, chopping the barrel to 18.5", and giving it a laughable coat of krylon to act as a temporary fix to the glossy s**t.
As of now, here it is.

User Image

Hopefully I'll get around to a proper Duracoat and picking up some of those Tromix HK-style diopter sights for it.
Lol, nice rip off of the AA-12 there, f**.  

Tier One OPERATOR

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Tier One OPERATOR
I am an eggplant

As of now, here it is.

User Image

Um...what does a Saiga have to do with the AA-12 exactly?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:29 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Tier One OPERATOR
I am an eggplant

As of now, here it is.

User Image

They look similar enough. Magazine-fed shotgun, automatic.

I'm just waiting for someone to seriously say that.

Also wondering why more people don't bring up that the AA-12 has been done already...  

Tier One OPERATOR

uryu ishida

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:09 pm
Holy balls Sierra is back!

I haven't updated mine in forever.
I've gotten a MOssberg 500, and a Marlin 1894, and I sold the PT1911 and CZ 52, and got a Taurus PT709 Slim (though that's really Mom's, for her birthday)
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:09 am
Fresnel
I'm most likely getting a G19 and a butt-ton of accessories for my birthday come June. This is awesome. A G19 wouldn't have been in my top choices, but a free G19 is better than a $500 anything.
It is done. A G19 (with the extended slide control), two 15-round mags, five 33-round mags (two of which are s**t), a guide-rod laser, a grip plug Glock armorer's tool, and just short of a thousand rounds of ammo. Also, a range bag and a bunch of the most ******** shotgun ammo money can buy. I now OWN dragonsbreath and flechettes, not just know where to grab them from.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:40 pm
Fresnel
Fresnel
It is done. A G19 (with the extended slide control), two 15-round mags, five 33-round mags (two of which are s**t), a guide-rod laser, a grip plug Glock armorer's tool, and just short of a thousand rounds of ammo. Also, a range bag and a bunch of the most ******** shotgun ammo money can buy. I now OWN dragonsbreath and flechettes, not just know where to grab them from.

NICE  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:29 pm
Tier One OPERATOR
Man of the Demoneye
Tier One OPERATOR
I am an eggplant

As of now, here it is.

User Image

They look similar enough. Magazine-fed shotgun, automatic.

I'm just waiting for someone to seriously say that.

Also wondering why more people don't bring up that the AA-12 has been done already...

The Saiga is semi auto only. While the AA 12 is selective fire. Besides most shotguns have a magazine anyways. I don't see how they are the same.  

yoshiko sama

Ms Truffle

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 pm
Fresnel
Fresnel
Damn!

You'd be ready for an apocalypse if ever there was one, that's for sure. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:03 am
User Image

Pix. Trying to think of names... I'm sure something will come eventually. That's what she said.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:08 am
Fresnel
User Image

Pix. Trying to think of names... I'm sure something will come eventually. That's what she said.
Hand Grenade? Fat Man? Big Bada Boom? Mr. High Explosive?

I mean, it IS a Glock........  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games