Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Thalion's SOA Directory Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Mathiu
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

User Image

Name: Mathiu - Full size Image | Cert
Meaning: From the greek Matthias - "Gift of God"

Mother:
Father: Nyack
Siblings:

Brother 1 - Meepfur
Sister 1 - Amy D
Brother 2 - Safia
Brother 3 - Seaksi
Kanoni - Randy2Love

Mate:
--

Offspring:
--

Personality:
Laid-back, carefree, and friendly- Mathiu is easily mistaken for a lazy dimwit. He has an over-active imagination and dreams of greatness...but his ambition is lacking. Past his next meal, he really has no thoughts of the future. He's renowned for his marathon-lounging and senseless babbling.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:02 pm
Mathiu
| Basic Info | Family Tree | Cub | Juvenile | Adolescent | Adult | Timeline | Photo Album | Relations | Pride Info |

Family echo  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 pm
Mathiu

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:01 pm
Mathiu

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:17 pm
Mathiu

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 pm
Mathiu

User Image  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:52 pm
Mathiu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:54 pm
Mathiu

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:55 pm
Mathiu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:57 pm
Mathiu

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:58 pm
Mathiu

Thalion & Randy2Love - Feb. 24, 2009

It was...hidious.

Massive green eyes bulged from its round skull. Skin damp, lumpy, and slick shone in the dappled lighting of the swamp. It sat crouched, throat bulging then deflating rapidly. It was slimy, it was hidious it was...

Probibly going to be lunch.

Mathiu licked his maw, his back end twitching in anticipation. Now...No...it was looking....NOW!...no...still looking. His eyes ached. Not once had he blinked- but then again...neither had the monster...er...lunch. Monster lunch.

The cub took another slow step forward, froze, and continued to stare. His ma said instanct would take over one day... instinct should hurry up. He was hungry.

Kanoni was also learning by instict. Having caught sight of her older brother she was more then ready to give him heck. Carefully slipping through the grass she settled down.

She'd already learned it was hard to catch those ugly green things. But it wasn't so hard to catch a sibbling. Waiting for the right moment she grinned as she leapt up and aimed a pounce right at him. "Boo!"

"AUGH!" Mathiu had been crouched down, steeling himself for a bold assault on the ugly green monster-lunch. The suprise attack had his mind reeling at a thousand thoughts an instant. Perhaps the ugly green thing was just a baby! And its mother came rearing her larger, uglier head to make -him- lunch!

The cub leapt forward, lost sight of the frog, and fell face, first into a thick, sludgey puddle. "Don't eat me!" He pleaded, eyes closed as he scrambled about in the muck, "I ain't tasty!"

A light giggle started that turned into full out laughter. The brown female fell back, kicking her feet and pointing. "Alright! I won't eat you! I promise! Though if you go home to mom covered in all that stuff you're gonna get it!" She laughed sitting up to grin at him.

"...Dang nabbit that wasn't funny 'ni!" The cub sat himself up, threw his head up, and wiped out his eyes with the backs of his paws, revealing a purple-eyed glare in the direction of the young female. "Ya coulda given me a...scare-attack!"

This only makes her laugh harder. "Whatcha doin' chasin hoppy toads, Mathiu. You know you can't catch 'em. They to fast for us!" She announced with a proud grin. "Scare attack? From little ole me? I don' think so. I didn't do nuthin' to ya."

"Says you." He spat, "I woulda caught it n' made myself a right dinner out of it if not for you." He trudged from the puddle, right up to her, and shook himself out. It woudln't clear all the mud and bits of algea from his fur- but it'd show her for scaring him like that!

"Ya know bettern' breakin' my concentration!"

"Ya couldn' catch a hoppy toad if it say right in front of yer nose! HEY!" She put up her paws as a defense against the slung mud and glared at him. "Breakin' yer concentration? I jus' saved ya from makin' a fool out yerself! Yer concentration." She snorted and put her tail in the air. "C'mon now. We gotta get cleaned up fer momma sees us."

"Hey nothin' comes between me and a lunch thing." He frowned, his posture tightened more at the mention of getting clean.

"What's so important 'bout gettin' cleaned? Jus' gonna get dirty all over again. 'cides- It's...ah...what'chacall it..." He flicked his tail, "Camo..cam...cammel. It's camel."

"Momma will bring us lunch things if ya'd just wait for 'em!" She argues back and tries to get the mud off her fur with her tongue. Its nasty tastin' and she has to stop. "Well camel as it is, momma hates it when we get dirty cause then she's gotta clean us! Sides it makes ya smell like one of them rats."

"She don't gotta clean us if she'd respect the camel! I can use it tah catch my own lunch things." He threw his head back, effectively slapping the back of his neck with the mud that had gathered on the tips of his bangs. "...ech..."

"Well ya already look like the swamp so ya don' need no camel! Ya couldn' catch a lunch thin! Never!" She said and grunted. The slap made her smirk as she made her way toward cleaner waters. "Maybe we can catch a swimmin' lunch thin' like the ones in the clean water."

"I could catch it!" He snapped, "Just not with you squeelin' an' jumpin' round like a food mouse. Let's see -ya- catch somethin! At least I'mma tryin'." He stalked forward, his ears pinning down against his muddy fur.

"Could not!" She responded hotly with a small growl. "Fine! I will catch somethin'!" She put her nose in the air and trotted forward to get clean and to do just that.

"Alright." Mathiu took a short look around to locate a fallen log. The top of it had been covered with a plush clump of moss, the underside nearly rotten through. A few small minows could be seen hiding, wide-eyed, in the shadow of the branches that supported it.

Mathiu padded himself to the top of the arched log and plopped himself down. "Impress me."

She followed her brother faithfully to the log and stared at him in light surprise. She glanced toward the water then back up at him. "Wha? Now?" She asked slightly flabbergasted. She jumped onto one of the thin covers of the branches and looked down at them. She glanced back at her bother and put her ears down. She really had to?

"Sure." He smirked, "If yer as good as you say you are, doesn't matter what yer lunch is right? But....", he sighed and waved lightly at the air, "I can understand if ya can't do it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:59 pm
Mathiu

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:00 pm
Mathiu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 pm
Mathiu

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:04 pm
Mathiu

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games