Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Coldfront44
so . . .i know you all would be mad if i killed myself so . . too bad!! Nov. 14th!! woot! . . planning my funeral already . .i hope it is held place on a rainy day . . open casket . . .when i am veiwed by freinds and family the song "Mad World" will be playing in background . . . . . i will then be cremated and my ashes put into a small glass bottle and given to a special person to wear as a necjlace to remember me . . . she also gets me heart in a jar . . .
locks you in a guitar case with air holes in it then hides the case* now you can't  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:03 pm
Bad Coldie-kun~! Don't make me get the Bad Whip! >:  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:20 pm
aww . . . . .so sweet . .oh well . . . .*grabs knife and breaks out of guitar* . . .i have 2 weeks to live. ^^ so . . visit me people!! and you all invited to my funeral.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:41 pm
Bad Coldie-kun~! *hides him between her breasts so he can't do anything*  

Okami Kasumi

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:48 pm
Coldfront44
aww . . . . .so sweet . .oh well . . . .*grabs knife and breaks out of guitar* . . .i have 2 weeks to live. ^^ so . . visit me people!! and you all invited to my funeral.
cold seriously its not funny stop and don't kill your self  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:52 pm
woooooow cold youre really emo today. kill yourself and ill make sure to bring you back to life AND KILL YOU WITH MY OWN HANDS...have fun  

Kinsei

Earthest

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:33 am
I'll cry if you leave me. cry cry cry Don't make me cry Cold. Don't make me cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:22 pm
. . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. *eats lollipop* . . . . . . . . .just one of those days where emotions make me lose my insanity . . . . . .i not deprerssed today, only annoyed . . .so . . .no annoying me!! . . . .unless you are a girl . . girls can annoy me . . especially chaos .. . . you still not done doing stuff to me . .. *hugs earthest, zar and chaos* . .no hugs for you gio . . not till tomorrow at school . . .  

Coldfront44

Okami Kasumi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 pm
Darn straight~

The breasts of friendship heal yet another heart~! *poses*

*jiggle*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:36 pm
Okami Kasumi
Darn straight~

The breasts of friendship heal yet another heart~! *poses*

*jiggle*

*holds them in place* dont show them off here . . these are mine and mine alone!! . . . . . O///o *lets go*  

Coldfront44

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 pm
lol well I guess its offical 90% of the time when cold speaks its either depressing or sexual XD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Hehe~ Just remember that net time you get all emopressed babes. ;3 *presses Coldie-kun's face to Breasts of Friendship*  

Okami Kasumi

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:14 pm
*nose starts to bleed* I think i want to live a wii while longer. . . . . *rests head on chaos' breasts* you want me to be more than a friend to you. ^^

oh yeah . . . . . . . . .

Obamma WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:18 pm
Well, I don't know anything about that.. <3

Yay Obamarama~ <3

Still, both parties should be proud of the campaigns they ran. This has been a historic election in many ways and I'm glad I got to witness it. <3

(But still, Palin scares me.)  

Okami Kasumi

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:34 am
ya finally some one good for pres
when me and my friend talked about the election here was what was said
me: We need a none republicon pres, repubs are crap
Friend: Thats not true about repubs
Me: What about bush?
Friend: THATS METH! don't confuse meth with a repub.
Me: you got me there but what about chany?
Friend: Ok thats a repub.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games