Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:57 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Syaoran-Puu
Participating Soquili: Gishoni and familar Misha
Link to Teepee: Homeward Bound

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?:
Well if I am 'lucky' I will find a mare that is actually worthy of carry my genes *grunts* but that doesn't happen every day. I am not exactly the luckiest of stallions so it would be nice to have some luck for a change.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
Well in my world Speed, Courage, and Intelligence are meaningless -come on what Kalona would really care about them in the heat of battle or a mating ritual? Personally I would much prefer strength and luck. After all that will be how I prove my worth once I have managed to find a worthy specimen.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?:
I like to make my own luck, but I suppose I do rely on it every now and then. Afterall it does take a bit of luck to find a fine specimen worthy of carrying my genes.

------------

*sorry* Gishoni is such a pig headed stallion.... XD
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:28 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
Participating Soquili: Carolina
Link to Teepee: Here

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: To a certain extent. After all, luck governs a lot of the major parts of a Soquili's life. Whether it's just meeting with that special someone by chance, or narrowly missing out on meeting a particularly vicious Skinwalker!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Courage. You can have all the luck in the world, but if you don't have the courage to use it, it isn't worth anything.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: A little bit. I am fairly lucky, but at the same time, I don't want to push my luck too far. I wouldn't want to wear it out while I'm still young, after all!

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:28 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Bouncy_Pineapple
Participating Soquili: Kaito Aquila
Link to Teepee: x

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: I guess it would be. You can have everything in the world, but you can still get screwed over with bad luck! And vice versa. *mutters something about being successful with something, someday*

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Strength, cause if you are strong and lucky, then you can just bowl everyone over to get where you need to be! What, don't look at me funny like that.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: Well, normally I'd use my luck for my awesome schemes and stuff, but now I'd use it to make sure that the kid that some mare dumped on me turns out ok!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:50 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Quicksilver the Archangel
Participating Soquili: Alyssum
Link to Teepee: X

"Of course! I can't imagine how awful it'd be if everything went badly for you because you had bad luck.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?:
"Hm... I think Intelligence goes best with luck, since it'll help you know when you're lucky and how to use the luck that you encounter."

"I rely on luck to get me through situations without getting hurt and to find interesting things to learn and explore. Sometimes I get really lucky, and I learn a lot, and those are the days that make me happiness."

Quicksilver the Archangel

Beloved Seraph

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Yoko Lorako and Yuuka Kurokawa
Participating Soquili: Zuilian
Link to Teepee: Yuuka and Lorako

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: The uni stallion shrugs, "I don't think any stat is more important than the other. You need them all to survive."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "I'm not really sure myself. Perhaps intelligence to know when to use your luck or when you've been lucky."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?: Zuilian smiles fondly, "I've only relied on luck once and that was when I took a chance and asked Lukou to be my mate. It worked out well."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:13 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kurama no Koishi
Participating Soquili: Reila
Link to Teepee: Click

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?:
I believe that luck is always important, but not actively so. It's not really something you can help, I don't think.

Intelligence. It takes a mastermind to come up with a life plan, but a plan's only a plan unless luck is on your side to make it work!

I appreciate luck when it shines on me, but as I mentioned, it's not something that I can depend on to save me in a bad situation. Lady Luck is tricky that way. Whether she's there to help you... is purely luck.

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name:
Participating Soquili: Ahote
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17923277

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: He nods once. "Though not so important as others." he clarifies, mindful of the importance of other attributes.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: "Luck works best when paired with the intelligence to recognize when one's luck has improved- and not to negate the 'luck' with ignorance..." after all, even the luckiest of Soquili can mess up.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Yes; to ensure good winds." Such occurrences could be attributed to Mother Nature or simply the weather... why not luck?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:17 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tsukiora
Participating Soquili: Cecilia
Link to Teepee: Aqui

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: "Luck?" The storm grey foal pondered. "Luck and chance are the same thing, methinks. Luck what dishes out your hand in life but its what you do with that hand that counts." Cecilia scuffed her hooves on the ground, mildly conflicted.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Ceci answered this one with confidence. "Intelligence, of course. If you've got the luck for something, thats wholly based on chance, to turn out well- if you don't reason out what to do with it you'll still be stuck. You have to know how to deal with that hand you're given."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?:"Not if I can help it. Whatever I want to get, I wanna make sure I do or don't. 'Cause leaving it to chance doesn't guarantee the you get what you want."

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

junglerunner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:01 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Junglerunner
Participating Soquili: Hard Tack.
Link to Teepee: [x]

Is luck imporant compared to all the other stats?: Hard laughs bitterly, spewing forth a great cloud of greenish tinged smog and in a dry rasphing voice answers, 'Luck, LUCK! I've never had any such thing, it's a fable, a myth.' He shakes his head and contiunes in a lower softer voice tried with the world, 'Perhaps but I would not know.'

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Smiling ruefully he simply growls, 'If luck was something that was possible to have then I'd pair it with courage. But I also believe you need courage to deal with life if you arn't lucky.' He grows quiet and draws into himself.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: He looks up and answers the final question, 'As I just said, luck is a fable, a myth and I do not have any at my disposal...' He turns and walks away.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Muse
Link to Teepee: Muse

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: She stands there pondering a moment and smiles, "Luck is something everyone needs in their life, but I think it only comes to those that are deserving of it". She stands looking sideways to someone that isn't there and laughs, "You're enjoying this aren't you Story?"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Smiling with bright eyes she responds in a soft laugh, "Luck works well with just about anyone of them. You never know when it will save you trouble in the long run." She pauses momentarily then speaks once more, "I think luck has a lot to do with common sense, so I'll put my hoof on intelligence. Without it you might as well write a sign that says "Eat Me" for dragons to see."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: "Um... luck is granted not given. But sometimes I do when Story... err I mean I race to see who's.... faster... err you know what I mean. Just like that".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:48 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Huni Pi
Participating Soquili: Kredoe
Link to Teepee: here

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Aren't they all important depending on the context? You're gonna have to give me more to work with.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: None of them. Luck has nothing to do with any of these states. Having more of one does to affect luck. The only stat that could possibly work with Luck would be Courage, because it makes you keep believing in luck despite the odds. Intelligence makes you look at the facts and makes you realize you can't do anything about it.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Ahahahahahaha! You can't rely on Luck! It's beyond your control. Some just got it, some just don't.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:02 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: _-Cheeky_Chobit-_
Participating Soquili: Kai
Link to Teepee:[ x ]

No. Luck is something you either have or don't have. It's not the most important but it does help.

Courage, you need a bit of luck to face whatever your building your courage up towards.

Sneaking away from pests. That think following you and asking you millions of questions is fun. Clearly, it's just annoying.

Candle Wick Ghost

Romantic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Flatterer 200

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:11 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Ruhane Chiisai
Participating Soquili:
User Image
Link to Teepee: XXX

Sai hummed for a moment as he thought about the question. "I dunno... I suppose so... It's been important for me, so far, but... I don't think it's AS important as some of the other values..."

Sai watched his hoof's tip dance through the dirt under it, drawing awkward little circles in the loose soil. "Personally... I don't think any of it works 'best' with luck. Luck might help, but it doesn't really seem to have a set accomplice among our stats... y'know, other than luck itself..."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
Sai stared at the question poser. "RELY on luck? Why would I do that? It takes more than luck to do stuff... Even I know that."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:52 am

Owner's Name: iGotGreen
Participating Soquili: Nokomis
Link to Teepee: Waiting on it.

Is luck important compared to all the other stats?: Luck is just as important as the other stats, sometimes just the thought of having luck can bring up a mood or create courage when it's needed most. Luck is something anyone can build off of.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which of the others do you think works best with Luck?: Luck is an accompaniment, it doesn't compliment just one stat or make one look better than the other, in fact it is an even ground to walk upon while trying to achieve the other stats in life.

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?t?: Luck isn't often on the mind, it's there, but not. It sorta hangs in the air like a smell, sort of like oxygen, you know its' there, eventually forget and though it still lingers you think nothing of it.

Your teepee must be linked in order to get bonus stats.

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Felmino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Felmino
Participating Soquili: Embri
Link to Teepee: Here!

Embri snorts softly, turing an amused glance towards the question-asker. "Luck... is nice to have, but not something you should rely on, thus I would consider it the least important of all. Only fools rely on luck to carry them through. Depending on luck has the tendency to make it run out at the worst possible moment.."

The mare does not reply for a few moments, apparently thinking hard about her reply. "I would say... none of them. Luck cannot be learned, nor is it an inborn trait. You cannot acquire luck, it's simply a matter of random chance. I suppose if I had to pick one it would be intelligence, because without the perceptiveness to realize when something lucky has happened, you may well waste your opportunity."

Do you rely on Luck, and if so, how?:
Embri rolls her eyes in frank contempt. "Most certainly not. The Fates watch over fools and children, and I am neither. I'll rely on my wits before I ever turn to luck, thank you very much."
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games