Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
LOVE ADDICT! (people who joined need to rp....NOW!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:52 pm
god boy. you are gross you shouldn't be running around nakie in a house with girls!!!!!! IRIE COME IN HERE!!!!!!! * jumps in the air* *walks up to Toshi* im sowwy *licks his cheek* IRIE!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:54 pm
"I'm comeing I'm comeing!" she yelled then walks into the bathroom then sees Toshi "OMG!!" turns around and covers her eyes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY COUSIN?!!!" she yelled

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:55 pm
he stands up and runs into the bathroom and locks the door
HA I WIN
he gets in the shower and starts to wash  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:57 pm
WAIT WAIT WAITT!!!!!you never answered me!!!!!!! do i really smell that bad!?!?! *sits at the door patiently waiting for him to open it*  

Exploding Toy Guns

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:59 pm
Claws at the door trying to get out of the locked bathroom "HELP HELP!!" she shrieked "IM COSTIFOBIC!!" she said gasping for air as the steam rom the shower got into her lungs "THE ROOMS CLOSEING IN!!! OMG IM GOING TO DIE!!! AND SOME NAKED DUDE IS IN HERE!!"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:01 pm
toshiro throws a shampoo bottle and it hits the door unlock thing and it lets her out
NO YOU DON'T SMELL BAD BUT YOUR PEE DOES  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:02 pm
Wait. *looks around* HOLY s**t IM IN THE BATHROOM!!!!!! *walks to the shower waiting paitently outside the shower* *turns head and see Irie panicing at the door* whats her problem? *keeps sitting patiently*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:05 pm
Runs out and runs out of the house running down the street screaming "NAKED PEOPLE!!!!!!!" she trips over some fat chipmunk eating some nuts "Hello...there" she said with a smile

The chipmunk screams then starts to attack her and then more come out of nowhere and attack

"HOLY s**t!!!!" starts running

ShinyToy

Exploding Toy Guns

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:07 pm
*still waiting for toshi to get out* you done yet? *goes to the other bathrom and flushes the toilet making the shower water turn cold* hahahahahaahahhahahahahaha thats even funner when you do. *smiles*  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:12 pm
SORRY BUT THE SHOWER WAS ALREADY COLD!!!!!!
a few minutes alatr the water turns off and he comes out shirtless with pants on and him toweling off his hair  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:14 pm
Gets away from the chipmunks "Oh man...that was close" looks around "where am I?" she said noticeing she was lost

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:18 pm
oh. well i got you a present Toshi, *grabs toshi's hand a brings him outside* do you know who this is? IT'S OLD GREG!!!!!!!!

Old Greg: hi little boy, do you love me?

Ashley: Oh yeah Old Greg Toshi LOVES YOU!

Exploding Toy Guns

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:20 pm
toshiro reaches for his back thinking his katana was threre but grasps nothing but air
crap..........no i don't love you  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:25 pm
Old Greg: do you think you can learn to love me? Do you want to see something *lift up tutu* IT A MAN-GINA!!!!!

Ashley: *rolls on the floor laughing* where's Irie she has to see this. *looks at the light* OMG IM BLINDED BY THE LIGHT!!!!!!

Exploding Toy Guns

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:27 pm
Walks around as it becomes all misty "Man....stupid chipmunks...Where am I seriously?" she said talking to herself looking around and trips on somthing "Oph"

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff