Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
"Stick Together No Matter What!!!"(Need Help With The Story) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:41 pm
Hearing Khana's voice his eyes instantly open. What is it about her...why did I help her...and now... There is a darkness to her...I can't put my finger on it...but it's there... He thought to him self as he watched her out of the corner of his eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:46 pm
"Well I'll see you two later..." Khana said blankly while turning around and staring to walk away."Oh and one more thing.....please don't get in any more fights for now...I don't want to have to inferere with anything right now...I'm busy enough" Khana said with no expression on her face but looking a little bit annoyed and angered.
((I just got on and now I have to get off gonk ))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 pm
A smirk crosses his face. "I can't promise anything." He said bluntly as he closes his with his arms crossed.

((awww... poo biscuit ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:52 pm
Khana face now had an angry look on it evil ."Ugh...well whatever" Khana said angerly while turning around and walking silently away.
((I was trying to get my character away so I could get off I know it sucks))  

Khana Uchiha

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:57 pm
((lol sorry ^^; ))

Raikou just chuckles at her as he watches her with one eye opened. Don't tell me your actually falling for another one!! It'll just end the same way, it always does. Jolt said taunting Raikou. Any sign of a smile was gone, left with a deep frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:28 pm
Whats he so happy about?....Oh well not my problem.Khana walked on out of the woods and on towards the Uchiha mansion((whatever it is)).She finally came and went to her room.She started to play her violin but wasn'treally paying any attention to the violin at all just the notes when she played.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:02 pm
Fujuki rested in a tree not to far from Reikou. she would peek on him everyonce in a while to see if he was gone yet,he never leaves does he...... she thought to herself as a few hours past. she stood up on the rank amd streached "YAAAAWN" she said as her arms droped to her sides after they were fully streched. she jumped down off the tree with no sound making sure not to wake him up and slowly walked on past his tree and then back on to her trail.....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:14 am
*gets up after resting for a while and heads to the leaf village*
"Finelly i can get to the leaf village with no delay i hope"
*gets to the leaf village and is now standing in front of it*
"finelly here biggrin "  

Zex_3

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:56 am
As he sleeps the electrical chakra around begins to build, as he dreams. In his dream there were about 5 men around him, when he was just 5 years old. Tears were falling from the young boy's eyes as he was covered in cuts and bruises

"Come on you little weakling!! We didn't put that demon in you so you could cry!!" One of the men yelled out, kicking the young boy in the side of the head. He was sent back almost a yard, only stopping because he slammed into a wall.

"...I wan't to see my mommy and daddy..." He said sitting on his knees even more tears falling from his face.

Another man laughs darkly. "You mean them?" As he said that there was a man and a woman held buy guards. They were tied tight with ropes, and the guards had knives to there necks. "Do as we say and we won't have to hurt them." He said with a wicked smirk.

As Raikou sat there watching ice began to form along the walls. Not only that but spikes start to form from the ice.

Yet another man yells out. "A KEKI GENKI!! KILL THEM NOW!!" At that the guards slit her throats. letting them drop in a pool of blood. "Now do as we say or that will be you!!" The man said with a laugh.

Raikou's eyes widen as he say his parents laying in their own blood. "NNNNNNOOOOOOO" He yells out as shards of ice went flying at the men taring them all to bloody pieces, even the guards. Now as he stands over his captors, he begins to laugh. "YOU FOOLS REALLY THOUGHT YOU COULD CONTROL ME!!!" He said with an even deeper laugh.

Waking with a scream the electricity was so intense that it had caught the tree on fire. "Damn..." He mutters as he leaps out of the tree, and starts to form hand sign. "Water style, Water Prism Jutsu!!" An orb of water surrounds the tree, as soon as he takes his hand from the orb the water falls straight to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:18 am
*walks in to village*
things to self "i need directions on where to go"
*thinks in head* "he called me a Uchiha maybe i should start buy asking around the name is and where to go"
*walks around aimlisly*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:52 am
She stopped playing."I still don't get why my violin is magic....I guess I never will..." she said as she got up and walked out of her room.She walked out of the Uchiha mansion and walked towards the gate of the village for no exact reason.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:21 am
*sees some one familar*
*thinks to self*"hey thats that girl that was playing the violin maybe if i ask her what to do she mite know"
*walks up to her*  

Zex_3

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:34 am
Khana stopped walking and turns around and sees the guy Raikou battled.What is he doing here?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 am
((sorry can't stay on long...got to go to work soon ))

With a heavy sigh, he starts to walk toured the village. "I haven't even been able to enjoy my self..." He said bitterly as he got close to the outside of the village.  

Hallows Eve Sage

1,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 am
What do I do now?.Khana hesitated but just looked at the ground.
((sorry got to go))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games