Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:02 pm

"A new master?" I said in wonder. "What do you mean?"
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:05 pm

"im a rouge chavaliar so im controled by no one and i would have asked Yuki if i could become her chavaliar since she figured it out"Anki said while still polishing his dual gun swords."but i guess this isent the right time"Anki said as he put away his blades

Uchiha1919

Sexii_Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:23 pm

Surprised, I said, "You.. you should ask her Anki.. when she's better.." I looked up at the sky again. "Don't give up just yet.."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:50 pm

Salem Delgado
I finally reached Diva's house and ran inside putting Kaoru down on the nearest bed and sighing as I sat by it, as I sat there I felt something on my cheeks and when I wiped them I found tears "I..I do not know why...but for some reason I feel a hole in my heart...like I lost something close to me..." I whispered letting the tears flow.
Sano it's ok , she will be alright she just probably needs rest

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Uchiha1919

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 am

"ok thank you now i have a new hope"Anki said as he bowed
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:23 am

Nemo followed Diva to her house. Her gray eyes watched the scene infront of her. She had never seen anyone's body in such a weak state before. "Is there anything we can do to help her?" She asked both Sano and, Diva.

TwilightKitten

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:02 am

Yuki looked at a puddle, and could see her own reflecton in it.
Yuki stood and sighed, "We should probably get out of the rain, my apartment is close by" she offered, along with a small half-smile, she thought it best to try and not think of any of that, besides, it was bound to happen some day...some time....
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:18 am

"It is alright, just rest." I said as I sat on the floor with my back resting against the bed "She will be okay Nemo, she has had worse happen to her...and thank Diva but...this isn't why I am crying...I feel like I have lost a friend..." I said as the tears continued to flow and I did nothing to stop them.  

Salem Delgado

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:44 pm

Salem Delgado
"It is alright, just rest." I said as I sat on the floor with my back resting against the bed "She will be okay Nemo, she has had worse happen to her...and thank Diva but...this isn't why I am crying...I feel like I have lost a friend..." I said as the tears continued to flow and I did nothing to stop them.
She held him against her and let him cry.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:52 pm

"how fast do you wish to get there Yuki"Anki said while gathering up his stuff

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Yuki shrugged. "It really doesnt matter, as long as we get there, thats the point, right? and sometimes, getting to the point is the only thing that matters, and, getting there is the fun of the journey" she said, offering another short smile as she started walking after helping him with some of his things.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:12 pm

"yes but i dont want to catch nemonia"Anki said with a small smile.Anki picks up yuki holding her in his arms"here we go"Anki said while chuckleing and jumps in the air and they soar thru the sky.They land at Yuki's appartment"here we are"Anki said with a small smile

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:16 pm

Yuki was clutching him for dear life, she hated heights, they freaked her out, she always thought she'd fall. Her eyes where closed. "did we land yet?" she asked.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:18 pm

"yes we are here...and dont worry i woulden't let you fall"Anki said while padding some dirt off his clothes

Uchiha1919

Rae-sempai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:21 pm

Yuki opened her eyes and let go of him, sweatdroppin glightly and apologizing.
She grabbed her keys from her pocket and since they wer eon the roof, just kicked the door open, walking down some steps until they got to her floor, she unlocked thedoor to her apartment and stepped inside, she didn thave much in it since she hadnt planned on staying long.
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games