Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stockholm Syndrome? (A Romance/Adventure RP; not searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm
She was cleaning withthe chef who was laughing wiht her. She continued to be a lil sad she migth have upset Rai.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:44 am
Rai went into the kitchen and set his tray. He noticed that Sasha looke a little sad so he went up behind her and wrapped his arms gently around her. "What's wrong?" he asked concerned.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:00 pm
She blushed and jumped some. " oh Rai...i just..i feel bad for upsetting you.."She said softly as a single tear fell on his arms.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:41 pm
((*~*~*~BUMP~*~*~* Where are you T___T )  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:28 pm
(( *Whine* !!!!! where are ya !!!!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:33 pm
(( come back soon....=( ))  

Saera of the Ninja

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:41 pm
(( *whine* come here soon !!! ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:07 am
Saera of the Ninja
She blushed and jumped some. " oh Rai...i just..i feel bad for upsetting you.."She said softly as a single tear fell on his arms.

((Sorry about being gone for so long. sweatdrop ))

He set his plate down and gently held her. "It's okay don't worry about," he said gently. "Many of the guys have told me to eat more at dinnertime. So I'm used to hearing it."  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:35 am
Sasha smiled gently and snuggled closer. " thank you..."

Months laster she was at home withthe newborns. She has just laid them both down for a nap and walked through the house. it was her 25th birthday, and Rai should be 32  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:45 am
Rai looked at the nearby calender in his office. A big red X was clearly seen on his 32nd birthday which was only two days ahead and annoyingly enough the men got the crazy idea of throwing a party.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:50 am
(( you and i need names for the childrens...you think up boy i;ll do the girl ))

Sasha knockedon his office door as she flipped her hair. She hated her birthdya but knew it was close to his.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 11:56 am
Rai rolled his eyes knowing who it was. "How many times must I tell you that you don't have to knock," he called out to her sighing in amusement.

((Hmm.....how about......Darren?))  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:02 pm
She walked in giggling. " yes yes well i forced myself out of bed after giving birth to Darren and Kira. I wanted to come say hi "S he was very tired just fromt he wlak down the hall. She flopped in a chair across from him and blew him a kiss.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:08 pm
He blew back a kiss. "You should force yourself to get out of bed. You should be resting for at least one more day," he said sighing.  

Koyashu Ookami

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:11 pm
She acted like she held it to her heart. She sighed and shook her head. " but i wanted to come see you " She smiled at him and sighed sippingt he coke bottle she had with her.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff