Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
To Carve A Personal Image On the Face of the Moon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:12 pm
((i completely understand. being a model i can't get any heavier than 130lbs. besides i couldn't gorge even if i wanted to, i have a small stomach. lol. i'll soup up a profile/starter tomorrow when i have more time))

she looked at the screen curiously, "so whats this about?" she asked having not been really familiar with the show but she knew that it was interesting judging by how ben seemed excited and Erin's eyes wouldn't leave the screen.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:17 pm
((Yeah, I understand. As a tennis player, I have to stay light on my feet all the time. I'm being conditioned to be the next great tennis player to emerge out of my glorious high school. They've got some pretty high expectations for me, so I'm KIND OF stressed.))

"Doctor." Erin mumbled, not really paying attention to anything else but the screen. Ben waved a hand in front of her face. She didn't even blink.
"Yep. She's gone." he concluded.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:23 pm
((i understand, and it's as if they don't think it would be too. Ugh. it was like that for me when i was in track so you know what i did? i Quit. he he. thats when i picked up writing and drawing... somthings i might actually use to earn a living. but being outside all the time helped me a lot.))

she laughed slightly and then looked over at ben. "perhaps later we can go outside." she thought out loud as she looked at the window. it was a cloudy yellow, showing that there were a little sun, a rather nice day for there. "i need to learn the woods if i'm going to be running in them." she smiled half heartedly. perhaps erin could use the little bit of alone time. she couldn't help but feel that he was invading her space lately.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:30 pm
Ben yawned and looked out the window.
"That's a good idea." he mused, looking hopefully at the clouds, which were thin.
"I can catch up with you guys later." Erin mumbled, leaning in towards the TV.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:37 pm
She nodded absently as she stood, "alright Erin." she replied seeing that she wanted a bit of space. after all Teresia and ben had been in the house a lot because of her weakness but she was getting much better.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:45 pm
Ben hopped to his feet, energetic.
"Later, sis!" he said, flipping his hair out of his eyes.
"You need a haircut, Ben." Erin remarked, looking WAY up at him for a moment.
Ben shrugged, then turned to Teresia.
"Shall we?"  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 pm
She nodded, "see you later Erin." she replied trying to sound enthisiastic. although the tension was starting to become tangable and this made her sort of sad. she shook her head to clear it, she couldn't feel sad because from that she would feel weak and then get angry. she knew herself well enough for that.

she followed ben outside and took a deep breath. the air was dryer and when she looked up the sky looked promising, the clouds would burn away with the heat.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:52 pm
Erin sighed and leaned back onto the couch.
"For the first time in weeks, I'm really alone. It's wierd. I can't even stop talking." she said, rubbing her head.

Ben took Teresia's hand.
"Ready?" he asked hesitantly.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:56 pm
she smiled at ben and nodded, "I'm very ready." she took a deep breath and sure enough, the sun found a break in the impending clouds. she felt heat on her face and smiled broader. It had been so long.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:00 am
"So how do you want to do this?" Ben asked, wringing his hands.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 pm
she looked up at him and then her eyes got wide when she realized what he was saying. she was ready for the change. she reached up to her hair and grabbed a handful of her long tresses. she would miss that she realized. she had always had long hair and after this she knew that she would have to cut it like all the others. she looked up at ben, "somewhere quiet, remote." she pleaded.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:43 pm
Ben sighed and lazily wound a piece of her hair around his finger.
"I know you'll miss this. I will too, a little bit." he said thoughtfully. "But all I REALLY care about is underneath all this hair." he laughed.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:21 pm
she laughed slightly. "well, perhaps i can find something to suit my face." she shrugged. "i'll cut it myself." she replied taking a breath knowing that she could do this. still somewhere remote would be good. she thought that this was somewhat personal. somthing that she would share with Ben, her first shift and she knew that she was lucky to have control over it. most shifted their first time out of anger but she had very good control over her's which was rather strange. still her hands began to shake as the urge became stronger with the thought. then a thought occured to her, she wondered what she would look like as a wolf.

((sorry i'm not on that much. my work hours have changed and so i get very little access to a comp))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:05 pm
(('Sokay.))

Ben laughed, and touched her cheek. He turned and squatted a little.
"Want a piggyback ride?" he offered.  

FigTreeDoctor

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:10 pm
she grinned. "sure." she smiled as she lept onto his back with perfect grace.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games