Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:00 pm

"get out ill distarct him" kat whispered 2 echo then she laughched forward and attacked the hunter full force
(shotem bessy)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:01 pm

(aww well i gotta go, dont do 2 much while im gone k, and kat, play my char plz ^_^)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:02 pm

(ok)
echo went around them both as kat attakced him and she dispeared into the forest
kat quickly bit down on the hunters arm
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:03 pm

(This should be fun)

He moved out of the way rather quickly for a man with a cane. He started to shoot at her. He ran over and grabbed Echo where his arm was across, well, you get the point.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:05 pm

(bring it old man)

"let her go!!!"' kat growled at him biteing down on his arm again
echo struggled against his grip trying 2 get free
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:11 pm

He shot her a few times but still missed her heart. But he meant to do that. "Hey now, this is a fine woman." He lifted her clothes a little so he could look at her breasts (This is really pushing it. But I must push to get you to hate me!). "A VERY fin woman."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:15 pm

"THATS IT!!!" kat yelled as she kicked him with all her force int he rib cage breaking many ribs se sent him flying into a tree but kat grabbed echo beofre she went flying with him kat saw echos wounds so she quickly set her down in the cave "i have 2 get rid of him quickly"kat said as she jumped out of the cave leaveing echo behind kat went 2 atatck the hunter

echo curled up in the cave putting as much oresure on her wounds as she could 2 stop the pain
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:17 pm

(Wait, I shot you not Echo...)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:18 pm

(but you had echo not me? whatever just pretend you shot echo instead XPPP)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:26 pm

(OK. Lets not delete any posts but rewind and pretend some didn't happen. I shot YOU while I was holding Echo because you were attacking me. Then I snuck a peak. Lets start at your post and I'll pick up again. Also I have a new plot twist coming.)

Jayne shot Kat and pulled Echo closer to him. "Wait a minute. You wouldn't want to get this fine woman hurt. She is very beautiful." He open the top of her clothing so that he could look at her breasts that his arm had previously covered. "Very beautiful indeed. Now I wouldn't want those good, looks, to be harmed." He had a smirk and pointed the gun at Kat ready to shoot again.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:29 pm

kat began 2 growl vey loudly but she backed 2 the darkest area of the cave "leave her alone and ill do whatever you want just dont hurt echo" kat mutteed

echo tryed geting away from him
(fine fine but im confused a little still but ohwell)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:31 pm

"What are you? Vampire or werewolf?" He said this to both of them.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:34 pm

kat decided 2 coraperate till she could get echo away "im a vampire"kat said
"im a were wolf" echo mumbeled
"now what are you just gonna mess with us or kill us lil hunter"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:38 pm

"To kill you would be a shame. So, I think to myself, 'Why not have them work for me? I would be their boss, and they would do what I told them, for a share of food and anything else you need. For some help on hunts and, pleasure trips.'" He smiled.

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:46 pm

"id rather die than work for you!!"kat yelled
"me 2" echo agreed
"so its settled" kat said as she ran from the corner of the cave startght at the hunter she tackeled him down and grabbed echo "catch us if you can" kat ;aughed as she jumped down fom the cave and ran into the forest
(hmm i was shot rightz? so running is probaly gonna hurt)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games