Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fight for Koryn Thal (Need People, please join.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:18 am
Shishuri slammed her fist into a tree, making enough of a dent so that it tilted slightly. "Because I destroyed the camp."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:21 am
Basch traveled first up the hill to scout for any potential threats. The others traveled behind him at a much slower pace. There armor was slowing them down, but Basch had purposely chosen not to wear armor this day to make negotiations that much easier.

Grey would never forget what he saw next. An arrow flew out from the woods nearby striking Basch directly in his chest. The soldier raised there swords into the air as the group began to look around into the forest and at the top of the hill. They could see nothing up there except forest and Basch who had already broken off the end of the arrow and was attempting to treat the wound. He seemed more worried about the attacker than his own health however. The arrow in his chest would have slowed him down more than the wound itself. But this caused him more harm by removing the arrowhead in such a rash way.

He stepped forward toward the forest where the projectile had come from. He could see his attacker though his vision was starting to blur. The unknown figure disappeared out of his sight. The soldiers were in confusion, some of them came to Baschs aid. A few in the group began to converse lightly. All it took was one person treating the wound to say this looks like the work of Rogues. Within seconds an anger seemed to brue within the group. The attacker now had a face, even if it wasn't the correct one. There was no proof that this was the work of any of the Rogues. But the masses wouldn't listen to reason. So out of the fifty troops only eighteen stayed where they were. The others ran ahead wildly in the direction of the encampment. There heavy armor leaving footprints in the dirt as the group pressed forward.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

spaztastic psycho

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:26 am
Airiku walked over to Shishuri, "It is ok... they will forgive you..." she said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:31 am
Shishuri shook her head vehemently.

Nimino dropped on top of the soldiers, yelling, "Bane!" Suddenly a huge shockwave knocked down and killed about twelve soldiers. She proceeded to fight and kill more soldiers, using twin blades.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:32 pm
The twelve soldiers flew into the air like leaves in the wind. There feet buckled from the suprise attack from above. The ones that took a direct attack from the unknown Rogues blade bled horribly as they lay on the ground. The others however were simply stunned. Although not life threatening this would remove them from the battle for some time.

The remaining twenty soldiers all came at him at once. To him this was the one that had attempted to kill there first commander Basch. The group shouted as they charged. For COMMMANDER BASSSCCCHHH!!! They were itching for blood at this moment. The group closed ranks encircling him in a large circle of pointed swords.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:34 pm
Nimino laughed insanely. "Chaos! Shadow!" Her two blades glowed black, and she quickly eliminated about thirteen soldiers.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 pm
A tall figure appeared wearing orange sunglasses. He didn't even seem to have eyes beneath them. Just a cold fire that seem to have already consumed the group of soldier in an aura of fear. On his back was the very bow that had started this chaos. And in his hand was the great sword of the King. The one that had caused so much misery even before all of this started. Covering all openings in his skin was a light weight enchanted metal.

One wave of his blade and the Shadow Chaos attack was deflected into a tree 4 yards away. The blast smirled into the wind and the Chaos struck the tree as it split it in town and continued to move like a bullet leaving a large hole in all that was in its path until it disappeared out of sight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:04 pm
Nimino lughed, and a new, silver blade appeared in her hand. "Moon!" She struck at the man.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:21 am
The king dodged the blow without even using the aid of magic. He then started to speak in a rather odd way. Listen, I never had an interest in causing you Rogues harm. But your kind seemed to be in the same area as the Changlings when we nearly wiped them out four years ago. With the exception of Grey who has been taught solid values. All Changlings that are found will be exterminated by us.

Unfortunately I may not live to see the last of there kind wiped out. For you see there is a plot on my life. And by the very soldiers and I watched out for for many years. Some of them for there entire lives in fact have relied on me.
In 1954 I was the number one marksman with a bow in the entire land. That title is yet to be beat by anyone. And as far as I know there is only one that can best me with a sword. Gabronth, commander of my 3rd unit and Baschs own brother. Unfortunately Basch chose to sign a pact with the Dark Figure that I once allowed to take up residence at my castle.

So if you wish to fight me still then I have to warn you. There is absolutely no chance of victory.

Soldier #19- But......but my king don't you wish to save us.
King- He didn't even bother to respond to the soldier. He reacted entirely as though he hadn't even heard him. I've seen it in there eyes, there are eighteen good soldiers and a loyal caption waiting at the bottom of the hill for there comrades to return.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:40 am
Nimino sighed. "I don't wish to kill you, or even hate you, but I have my orders from the Shinobi Lord." A slow smile crept upon her face. "That is, unless you were to pay me more to kill her..."  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:05 am
The kings reaction was as unblinkingly as when the soldier spoke. He pressed his right hand to his chin as he began to think deeply. After a minute he replied very clearly. Your only option is to leave me be or die in this battle. You can't beat me and until you show me something of merit in your abilities I will not hire you as a Mercenary. Even if I were to hire you should you prove yourself. I would have much more meaningful duties for you to perform than simply killing a person whom I bare no grudge against.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:11 am
Nimino smiled. "A test of my abilities...?" She laughed. "How about this. Have you ever heard of the scroll of Hades, closely guarded by over a hundred thousand well-trained warriors who opposed you?" She smirked. "I killed them all and stole the scroll, and I only got one scratch." She lifted her hand to his face, showing him a fading cut.  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:20 am
He seemed to find what they said slightly interesting. Hmmm, so you have some talent in fighting off large numbers of average warriors. I had heard that there was a rather dangerous warrior amongst them however. "He paused for a second, "I wonder if he was amongst the group that you slayed".  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:27 am
Nimino grinned. "Who d'ya think gave me the scratch?"  

Demonic Repentance

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:32 am
Yes............but is he still alive to this day. How you answer this question will tell me which one of the two type of assassin you really are.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff