Creature?
  human?
View Results

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:14 pm
Fenrick began walking alongside Rock.

"So, how was your trip?

Fenrick was feeling happy, for Ewan had finally stopped running his mouth.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:29 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick began walking alongside Rock.

"So, how was your trip?

Fenrick was feeling happy, for Ewan had finally stopped running his mouth.

''Only 2 words... Worth it...'' Rock replied. Kyoko had her arms wrapped around Rock and was starting to fall asleep. Rock smiled fondly at her sight. ''I guess I fell in love... Even nymphs have emotions. Not too much encounters, I hope?'' Rock asked Fenrick, changing of subject. His curse was way weaker from the battle, but still there. At least now, he had more control over it as Rock ahd shown it who's boss.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:48 am
"No, none. Don't take this the wrong way, but sonmetimes being involved with a nymph can sometimes be worse than fighting a hundred dragons at the same time. Just a word of warning."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:09 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"No, none. Don't take this the wrong way, but sonmetimes being involved with a nymph can sometimes be worse than fighting a hundred dragons at the same time. Just a word of warning."

''How? I never heard about that... All I knew is that they were often hunted for their essence, and that they were closely related with the nature... How could it be worst than a hundred dragons? And so, I've defeated worst than thousands of dragons alltogether in one body...'' Rock said to Fenrick  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Akia-RP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:25 pm
((Sorry, Saturday morning, about 1:30 am and got back sunday 2:00 am from a debate competition in another state.))
Akia had been gone about the time the Nymph had appeared. Not far off, but still away a bit, he was wondering about something important. He knew it would be comming eventually, but he didn't know how soon it would be. Maybe it was a mistake not to solve his problems as soon as possible, but he needed to figure out what was going to happen next. He closed his mind off to the outside world. His feathers covered his body as a mental and physical barrier. He was floating off the ground, just barely making sure to be 20 meters off from the group.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:40 pm
Brigitte listened to Rock and Fenrick speak to each other. "I'll have to agree with Rock on that one, Fenrick. I've heard nothing bad about Nymphs in my life. On the contrary, all those I've met have been very peaceful." She looked at the girl on the horse with Rock. "This particular Nymph seems to be no different." Her crimson eyes searched through the forest, looking for Akia yet again. I wonder where he went...  

ImpliedComplications

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:45 pm
Kyoko shifted a bit. ''I'm in love with you, Rock...'' She mumbled in her sleep and turned her face the other way. Rock blushed a bit, with a silly grin on his face. ''She hasn't slept for a while she needs sleep...'' Rock said, not really to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:02 pm
"I've met some fairly nasty nymphs in my lifetime. One of my friends had one break his heart. She seemed very nice. But that was a long, long time ago."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:08 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
"I've met some fairly nasty nymphs in my lifetime. One of my friends had one break his heart. She seemed very nice. But that was a long, long time ago."

''Maybe... Doesn't mean that'll happen to me... And I don't see why she'd get nasty, for I saved her life and brought her back to ehr native forest...'' Rock sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:40 pm
"Oh well. Drop it."

Fenrick put a hand on the hilt of his blade.

"You know, as the forger of the sword, it is by your right you name it."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:48 pm
'' I say, the wielder deserves to decide. It is not the forger that uses it... Choose the name you please, Fenrick... I'm not good with names, really...'' Rock said, rubbing the back of his head, being careful not the wake Kyoko up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:09 pm
Fenrick drew his blade. "I name thee Edoc'Sil. Translated to unconquereable in the language that I speak among my native people." He said, and as the words escaped his mouth, the blade seemed to dance with flashes of purple down its pitch black blade.

He sheathed his blade.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:38 pm
''Good name...'' Rock said. Rock looked ahead, thoguhtful.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:05 pm
"What's that mean?" Lutia asked Brigitte loudly enough for everyone to hear. She asked it in such a way that was too familiar, almost offensive. She wasn't good at placing people socially. To her, everyone was just a person, nobody was better or higher than others, so, she often went with the most informal way of addressing people.  

jadecougar

The Other JayJ

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:08 am
kk  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items